Why?

MONSTERS IN HIGH PLACES

Daesung POV

How can I be so reckless as to lose my phone? FML! If that guy really has it then I’m completely screwed! And I didn’t even put a screen lock on my phone because I didn’t want to have to go through jail-breaking my phone again because I couldn’t remember my code last time! I was on the ground, still hysterical over the fact that I can be found, which means, I could later be dead. Though I was out of my mind and my vision was beginning to get blurry, I could feel myself being pulled into a standing position and then being shaked back to the present.

“Hey!! Are you going to be okay? Look, we can quickly go back to the building and check for your phone there, there’s always a chance no one knows it may be there, come on I’ll help you walk to my car.” I felt his arms around me again, holding me up just under my right arm and I felt him putting my left arm over his muscular shoulders. I said nothing to him as he helped me walk to his car, put me in the passenger seat, reach over me to buckle me in, and get in the driver’s seat and start the car. It was really quiet in the car, Taeyang was concentrating on the road, me feeling that everything about this night is just a really bad nightmare. But if nightmares can have good intentions, meeting Taeyang was the only part of this dream I really liked. In fact, I didn’t really want to wake up right now, as I kept looking over at him as he drove.

He was really handsome, though I guessed he was a bit shorter than me, it seemed like his spiked up Mohawk definitely made up for his body height, and talking about body, I could tell that through his tight multiple buckles shirt and pants, he had an awesome body, muscular, fit, and maybe really good to look at and touch. Omo!! Daesung how can you think of another man that way?! But gosh, he really is something, he is so kind and amazing, it’s hard to think he is working for that murderer from earlier. Oh yeah that’s right!! He’s one of them!!

As I realized that I became scared again and turned in my seat and asked him, “H-hey I was really out of it back there, b-but I do I know that you’re actually helping me find my phone and not taking me to your l-leader?” I was beginning to stutter, feeling fear from what his answer may be.

“You have nothing to be afraid of I’m helping because I believe that you’re innocent in all this, as long as you don’t tell anyone or mention our gang at all. If it was really G-dragon that caught you, he would’ve had you tied, gagged and thrown into the basement for Seunghyun to decide your fate. Besides, I am myself a student at YG Academy, studying Music and I have seen you a couple of times walking around with your friend, Seung-ri I think? I know because he’s in my Writing class and he’s always starting fights with the teacher over his late homework, hehe” Taeyang smiled and laughed from the memory (wow he has the awesomest smile and laugh!) “I am just helping a fellow classmate in need” this time he looked at me and gave me another gorgeous smile.  

“Thank you, I feel a lot better now, but I am still worried that this Seunghyun may have my phone and that he will come for me, oh and I will keep everything a secret so don’t worry that I’ll expose you or your gang.” As long as I am still alive I thought.

“Ok we are here.”

Seunghyun POV

“Aish! Why isn’t that bastard Taeyang here yet?! It’s been almost over an hour and he hasn’t called to say where he’s at!! I have something I need for him to do!!!” I paced around my living room impatiently, still gripping the phone that MY Daesung had dropped earlier, yes I have now declared him MINE!! No one will have him but me, and he will have to get used to it whether he likes it or not! But right now I needed Taeyang to make an important delivery. I needed him to take the phone back to My Daesung’s place!!

“Rrrgghh, FORGET IT! Ji! Come here!!” I waited, listening as the pounding footsteps came down the stairs.

“Yo, wassup Hyung? Watcha callin me for? Isn’t Tae supposed to be here by now?” he threw himself on the couch and crossed one leg over the other, all his chains and jewelry making noise. He ran a hand through his bright red hair combing it out from all the little tangles.

“I need you to make a delivery for me and I want you to get going now.” I told him.

“What?! That’s Taeyang’s job!! I’m already rested now and I don’t want to go anywhere!!” Jiyong complained, I knew he would be pissed that he has to go back out after dealing with the fight from that night.

“Shut up your ing and whining! You will take this phone back to Daesung’s place and leave it by the door in an envelope. Then you can come back and do whatever the hell you want. Just leave now!! Don’t make an enemy of me when I’m telling you to do just this for me.” I handed him the phone and took an envelope from my desk and scribbled ‘Daesung’ on it.

“Now go!” I tossed him the envelope and pointed to the door. He left quickly in a huff, but I knew he would get the job done. Now on to planning how to make Daesung fall for me and become completely MINE. I went back to my desk, sat down, took out my notebook and pencil, and started to write my ideas.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Hello!! YES AN UPDATE!! Ok like the whole updating frequently thing is not working out since things seem to pop out of nowhere and taking all my time T_T. But yes here's ch.6 and please check out my other fic, The Day Kpop Disappeared . It's more about fangirls than the groups and I am putting in other writers' nicknames and location! please check it out and let me know if you want to be in it!! Thank you for taking the time to read my late update!! (_ _) *bows*