Trust

MONSTERS IN HIGH PLACES

Seunghyun POV

"Aish! Where did Tae go?!" I wondered as I made my way to G-dragon's (as he liked to be called) vehicle, all the while scrolling and browing through Kang Daesung's phonethat he dropped when he tripped over the cart after I confronted him for spying on me.

"GD! Call and find out where Taeyang went and tell him to meet us back at my place."

"Right away hyung!" he replied getting his phone out and dialing the number.

[In Vehicle to SH's place]

I scrolled through the pictures, smiling to myself as I saw his selcas, I didn't get a really good look at him throught the darkness, but from his pictures he was really handsome and cute <3. I saw other pictures of him with another boy, who he tagged as ' v^^Seung-ri^^v ' .

'Damn' I thought, 'Now that I found a new toy to play with, I find out he already has someone.' I felt a smirk as another thought came to me, 'Well I'm sorry to break it to you "Seung-ri" Daesung is no longer yours, He's MINE.' I copied Daesung's phone number to my phone and put my number in his, listing myself as, "Your Worst Nightmare" and then I put his phone in my pocket, "I'll make sure he gets his phone back SOON."

I called out to Jiyong who was sitting shotgun in my black Mercedes, "GD, have you gotten a hold of Taeyang yet?"

"Yes, he said he'll be there in about 20 minutes, he says he had to take care of some private business."

"Wha- what "Private Business?" Since when did he go off and become his own boss? That little er should know he can't leave in the middle of a fight!" I leaned back in my chair and rubbed my forehead in an effort to halt the impending major headache from forming.

"What was so important that he had to leave when I didn't give him the orders or the permission to do so?!" I continued to look forward as we pulled up to the gates that led to the Choi Mansion.

 

Daesung POV

Sensing intense danger from the figure in front of me blocking my way out, I dropped to my knees and was going to beg him to let me go, but before I could utter a single plea, the shadow spoke, "Hey, do you need a ride home?"

I lifted my my head up slowly and stared at the figure in disbelief. Puzzled by his question I just slowly nodded my head, "uh... yes?" I got up from the ground quickly when the figure took a step closer, coming into the light illuminating him to where I could see the man clearer. I instantly recognized him as the Mohawk guy from earlier!! OMG did he come to kill me??!!

"NOOOO!!!! Please don't kill me!! I walked in that place by total accident!! Please let me gooo!! I won't tell anyone of what happened tonight!! Just let me gooo!!" I had backed up into the wall with my hands in front of me, hoping to block the vision in front of me, not wanting to face this horror playing out for me. And yet at the same time he was coming towards me!!

"Hey Hey it's ok!! I won't hurt you!! It's ok!! Everything's alright, just stop yelling or the others may hear you!" he said, trying to calm me down also by wrapping his muscular arms around me. Startled by the sudden movement and show of kindness, I quieted down, my breathing and heartbeat beginning to slow and I finally relaxed my tensed muscles and went limp. If it wasn't for his strong arms holding me, I would've fell down to the ground, but he held me close and quick, bringing us closer together.

"I'm sorry I scared you, but I followed you when you ran away. I just wanted to get to you before Senghyun does and make sure you get home safe. So if you need help we better act quick. My name's Dong Youngbae but you can call me Taeyang." he smiled and I looked in wonder at his eyesmile 'No wonder he's called Sun.' I finally tore my eyes away from him after a few seconds of staring at him with a surprised face. From his outrageous mohawk hair, down to the freaky multi-buckled leather outfit, he looked like the kind of guy all mothers warn their children to stay away from, and yet he is trying to help me and keep me safe, along with kind words, hugs, and eyesmiles!! Once I was able to stand by my own strength again, he slowly slid his arms from around me. Then I heard a low buzzing noise and I saw him reach into his back pocket. Oh it must be his phone going off.

Phone?! OH !! WHERE'S MINE??!!!

I searched mu pockets fractically, hoping to find my phone. I literally felt my blood run cold and my body stiffen up when I realized I had no phone to be found. Please God don't tell me I dropped it back there... maybe where I fell when that monster started to chase me... OH NO. If that's the case, he can find me. I looked at Taeyang as he hung up his phone. When he finally looked at me he started panicking.

"Hey! What's wrong?! Your eyes are big and you're really pale and breathing fast!!" he put his hand on my forehead, "wow you're cold and sweating! Really what happened?!!" I moved my eyes from his to the ground.

"My phone. It's gone." I softly answered, trying to make sense of what was happening.

"What?" he asked

"MY PHONE!! IT'S GONE!! HE CAN FIND ME!!" I screamed at Taeyang. I dropped to my knees muttering to myself and no one, "he can find me, he'll kill me oh god he'll kill me, he can find me..." 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

A/N: Ok so Chapter 5's up!! I'm back in school and like I have a lot of time in-between classes and after, as I also have to wait for my sister to get out too. So yes!! More computer time to post updates!!  Hopefully I can keep the story going and keep up with homework. Though I may be a fast typist, I may not be a fast story-maker so please bare with me ^^!! Loves to all who subscribed and commented!!