Accidents Happen

Hold on and Never Let Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER XII

 

SNSD’s Sub-unit successfully debuted after months of preparations and got awards already. They have been in various variety shows to promote.

 

They should be happy on the result but there is Tiffany, still gloomy on what happened two days ago.

 

“Hey Fanny-ah” Taeyeon said as she approaches Tiffany,

 

All of her members know about what happened between them and it saddens them a lot. Some of them even try to call him or get hold of him and luckily, Seunghyun talks to them but all he says is that he still needs time to calm himself. Tiffany’s heart even jumped in joy when he sent her a message to congratulate her on their sub-unit. She hurriedly replied a message to him but didn’t have any reply. But still, it made her happy.

 

“Taengo...” She said and hugs Taeyeon

 

“Still no call from him?” Taeyeon asked

 

Tiffany shook her head

 

“Don’t worry; he’ll talk to you soon”

 

“But Taengo-ah it’s been two freaking days already!”

 

Seeing Tiffany’s gloomy appearance, Taeyeon sighed and looked at her

 

“Okay, let me tell you a secret, but don’t tell Oppa that I told you about it okay? Or else I’m dead! I talked to him yesterday and he says to always keep him updated on how you’re doing. To tell it to him if ever you’ll get sick and things, oh, also, remember the food we ate yesterday that I said I bought? Actually, he bought it for you and just asked to cover it up or him. I excused myself yesterday to get it actually.”

 

Hearing this, Tiffany’s tears started to fall down from her eyes. Taeyeon immediately hugs her.

 

“Sshh. Stop crying! And Yah! Don’t tell Oppa that I told you about it okay?”

 

Tiffany nodded, “Ne, I’m just so happy hearing that, I thought I’ll loose him already”

 

“What? Of course he won’t do that, I know how much Tabi Oppa loves you”

 

“But I just broke his trust...”

 

“By the time he’s ready to talk to you, explain to him everything that happened and he will understand that and eventually, you’ll gain his trust back”

 

“I hope so Taeyeon-ah”

 

“Let’s go back to practicing again, Okay? Stop crying already, your eyes are bloated already” Taeyeon said wiping off Tiffany’s tears

 

*********************

 

All this time, Seunghyun was trying his best figuring out on what really happened. He even hired someone to investigate on what really happened. He knew Tiffany was innocent, he just needs evidences to compose himself. He misses her too but the fact that Tiffany lied to him verges his fury more.

 

He’s currently resting after filming for almost 6 hours non-stop. He’s phone started ringing and he answered it.

 

“Did you check the CCTV camera installed in the place already?”

 

“Ne, and you’re right, it was purely set-up by him. He talked to someone after Tiffany-ssi left. I traced the motorcycle’s plate number that was caught on the CCTV camera, the man used after talking to him.”

 

“Okay, where is the man now?”

 

“We got hold of him and teach him some lessons that provoked him to tell the truth”

 

“You recorded his voice?”

 

“Ne, like what you said”

 

“Good, send it to me tomorrow”

 

“Okay.”

 

Seunghyun kneaded his temples and heavily sighed.

 

He shut his eyes to calm himself. He never expected Nickhun could do such thing. He always thought that he was nice, but then, hiding behind those is his filthy attitude.

 

“Seunghyun-ssi, be ready in 3 minutes” The staff said taking him away from his stupor.

 

“Ne,”

 

Seunghyun was still bothered on what else Khun would do just to destroy his relationship. Maybe this time, he really needs to show Tiffany who Khun is. On how he acts like a childish retard behind her just because they didn’t end up together.

 

“And, Action!” The director shouted

 

Seunghyun started doing the scene where he was being chase. He was doing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter