chapter 2

A Coffee Shop.

Minseok went to class in a daze. He didn't hear a word that his proffeser said about the many sonets of Shakespeare. He didn't even hear the his teacher dismiss the class.

"Minseok," someone said. "hey, class is over."

"huh?" Minseok looked up to find his friend Lay staring at him, with his ever so concerned face. Lay, or Yixing-as Minseok found out a while ago, was one of Minseok's closest friends. MInseok would be lying if he denied that he had felt an attraction to Yixing when they first began to talk but it wore off rather quickly when Minseok found out that Yixing had a crush on his flatmate, Lu Han. Though Lu Han didn't know at the time it was Lu Han because he was never there and Lay never said his name.Minseok always thought it was cute how Yixing's face would trun a red hue whenever he was at the café and a Lu Han was near. 

"oh."

"Is something wrong Minseok?" Yixing asked worried. "You seemed so out of it today."

"No, I-I just, i'm just tired, that's all," Minseok replied, smiling weakly at his friend. Yixing didn't look conviced at all.

"Well, tell me if anythings bothering you. You know i'm hear to listen." 

"Thanks Yixing." A buzz came from Yixing's pocket. Yixing took out his phone and told Minseok that he had to go because he needed to meet up with a friend.

"Bye." Minseok called after Yixing. Yixing gave him a small smile as he walked out the room. Minseok packet up his things and left the building.

Minseok was standing at the bus stop when he heard someone yell his name. He looked over and saw Lu Han waving at him. Minseok waved back and blinked up at Lu Han when the younger reached him. 

"Are you going to work?" Lu Han asked.

"Yes, you know my shift Lu Han; why would you ask that." Minseok asked turning his view to the road. across from where they were standing was a small chapel and a little graveyard. Lu Han shifted his position so that, instead of looking at Minseok he was looking at what Minseok was staring at.

"I always feel empty when I stand here." Minseok mumbled out.

"Why?" Lu Han asked.

"Because, I start to think about death, and what it brings. I always wonder what it felt like to die and what it feels like afterwards. What if when you die the only thing that stays on the earth the memory of who you were? What happens when those memories begin to fade from peoples minds? What happens then?" Minseok stared at the graveyard with solemn eyes. 

"Then that means that all anyond who ever knew you has left the world," Lu Han said simply. "But, I don't think anyone just dies and they're left to fade away."

"And what makes you so sure?" 

"My grandfather used to tell me when i was younger that when someone passes away their soul will go to another realm. He told me that sometimes they would come back to you in dreams, or when you're feeling upset, maybe even  reappear infront of you when your goin about your day. He would tell me that the soul of the person that loved you would come and calm you down."

"You're baseing your knowledge on something your grandfather told you when you?"

"Nope," Luhan said smiling. "I'm basing it on my own experience." Minseok turned to look at Lu Han but before he could get anything out, Lu Han grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the bus that had just stopped infront of them. They sat in silence. Lu Han hoping that Minseok was rethinking his idea on death and Minseok wondering if Lu Han's words had any type of truth to them.


They arrived at the shop and went to the changing room. They saw Kyungsoo stepping out and heading towards the kitchen. Both of them quickly got changed and headed towards the front of the café. After a few hours of working it was Minseok's lunch break.

"Wait up Minseok!" Lu Han yelled.

"What, Why?" Minseok asked.

"So i can go with you." Lu Han said smiling cheekily at Minseok. Minseok stared at him.

"Um, no i'm hungry."

"Please?"

"No, Luhan. Besides we have different break times. Why are you asking to go at the same time?"

"Oh yeah," Minseok rolled his eyes and then smiled at Lu Han. "Then after work?"

"Fine," Minseok said smiling.

Minseok took off his apron and went to look for a place he could lunch at. As he walked he thought about Sehun. He heard about him from Lu Han sometimes. But Lu Han only made him seen like and idiot. Like the time Lu Han told Minseok that Sehun mispronounced King Herod's name and said King Hetero when they decided to attend a theology class for a semester. But Sehun seemed very mature when Minseok was introduced to the latter. Miseok flickered his eyes up and away from the sidewalk and saw two familiar figures in the distant. 

It was Yixing and Sehun talking in a gift shop. Yixing suddenly turned in Minseok's direction and Minseok was him tapping Sehun  and pointing him out. Minseok quickly hid. He really didn't feel like having any interactions with Sehun at the moment. Minseok peeked at them from behind the biulding he hid by. He saw Sehun hitting Yixing and Yixing pointing at the place where Minseok once stood. Minseok left his hiding spot and decided to walk and search for a place to lunch the other. Far away from having any sort of awkward encounter. Minseok entered a small café and sat down.

" What's up, hyung? I haven't seen you in a while."

Minseok looked up to find an extremely skinny and extemely tall high school student.

"Hi Junhong," Minseok said smiling. "shouldn't you be studying and not working?"

"Zelo, Hyung. Zelo," Junhong replied. "And I actually just finished studying and Himchan hyung is letting me work today because i'm such an amazing student."

"Why are you so happy about working?"

"I get payed. After i get payed i can buy a new skateboard. Now what do you want?" Junhong asked taking out a pad and pen.

"Umm. A slice of cheesecake and a green tea frappuccino."

"Straight for it, ay hyung," Junhong said laughing. Minseok hit him

"Junhong! Stop pissing off the customers!" Deahyun yelled from the back of the café.

"It's Zelo! and i'm not doing anything put serving Min hyung!" Junhong yelled in his own offense. "I'll bring your stuff right away hyung!" Junhong said as he left Minseok and glared at daehyun as he walked passed him. 

"That kid," Daehyun grumbled, as he neared Minseok. "Doesn't know when to stop playing. I'm sorry if he offened you, hyung," Daehyun said smiling apologetically at Minseok.

"It's okay. He's just having some fun."

"I just wished he stopped taking everything as a joke," Daehyun sighed. " But what brings you here hyung?"

"I just wanted to come."

"We miss you hyung. Youngjae is always complaining to me now." Daehyun said pouting. Minseok laughed and pet his head.

"Hyung! Here's your food." Junhong ran to Minseok's table and set down the food. 

"Be careful!" Daehyun scolded Junhong.  Junhong blew him a rasberry and went back to the kitchen waving goodbye at Minseok. Minseok waved back.

"You shouldn't be so hard on him."

"I know, I know. But his grades are dropping and all he does now is ride his skateboard. Everyones worried about him, the only reason himchan let him work today is because Junhong said he would actually study if he was able to work. He's starting to get to sidetracked from school."

"Hmm. What do you think made him that way?"

"I don't know. Ever since Yongguk stopped talking to us he's been like this. It's affecting Himchan too."

"Seems like so much has happened since I left."

"So much, hyung," Minseok looked at the clock on the wall and shoved the rest of his food into his mouth.

"I got to go, Dae. I'll come back soon and tell ever I said hi," Minseok said as he rushed towards the door. Daehyun smiled and yelled that he would do just that.

Minseok rushed back to his own work place.

"Un minuto late," Lu Han said. Minseok glared at him and Lu Han went to hug Minseok. Minseok put on his apron and stood on his spot infront of the cashier. Lu Han was still dangling, but not really 'cause Minseok's kind of short, by Minseok's neck. Lu Han let go of Minseok's neck and decided to wrap the around his waist pulling Minseok closer to him. Minseok felt Lu Han snuggle his face in the crook of Minseok's neck. Just when Minseok was going to tell Lu Han to get off and get to work, the café's door bell rang and signaled a customer had walked in. Both looked up to find a tan boy.

"How come you guys can snuggle in here but whenever I try it with Kyungsoo I get yelled at?" Jongin said. The kitchen door opened and revealed Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo, baby, I demand an explanation as to why those two baby faces can snuggle and be show their love openly."

"There's a difference between snuggling and trying to take my shirt off in the kitchen, Jongin," Kyungsoo said bluntly. Kungsoo looked at his hyungs. Minseok and Lu Han looked at eachother and realised how close their faces were. Both quickly let go of eachother and Lu Han coughed, while Minseok stared at the black and white checkered floor with a red face. 

"there's no need to be shy," Kyungsoo said smiling. "you guys look cute together."

Jongin coughed and mumbled that they were cuter and the hyungs looked like five year old that 'like liked' eachother.

"Well, my shift is over. I'm leaving with Jongin."

"Huh? But we have the same shift, Kyungsoo," Luhan said.

"Yeah, but Jongin wants to bring me somewhere so i asked if i could leave early."

"Then who's taking your place?"

"Don't worry he'll come. But, I have to go. Bye" Kyungsoo waved and Jongin wraped his arms around his boyfriend following him and screamed his farewell.

"They think we're going out, Lu Han," Minseok said. Minseok didn't like that Lu Han was being so close to him when he should be this close to Lay.

"Yes, indeed they do," Lu Han said smiling and wrapped his arms around Minseok once again. The bell rang again and this time only Minseok looked up. Lu Han just continued to snuggle his has face in MInseok's neck once again.

"Um. I'm here for the cooking job."

Minseok was suprised at who he saw and he didn't know  if he was happy with the surprise. Lu Han looked up and smilied.

"Oh, Sehun. I didn't know you could cook!" 


um..so now theres somewhat of a plot.....im thinking of redoing the first chapter though.........but it depend on how lazy i am. omg but im so sorry for the wait my bro came for christams so my time was taken up and then my cousin and her family decided to drop by and school........and im lazy ;A;

it doesnt help that it's short huh?

 

please forgive meh. por favor........but i hope no one hates me........

thanks for reading! :D

i'm sorry /sobs