The Game Starts

Faith

Yunho looks at his phone screen. "Hyowifey", that's the named that appears in his phone screen, but he doesnt want to answer it. He isn't ready yet if she asks why he changes the password of his laptop. Worst, she asks more about who Nayaka is. Even he rejects her call, he doesn't feel good to continue his work, so he decides to be back to home. It's no problem for him, since he is the owner.

Hyoyeon, who is in the house with Nayaka and Shinichi, tries the best not to cry or reveals her real identity in front of them. Just let they know that she is Yunho's cousin, not his wife.

"I think Yunho is still busy with his work. He doesn't answer my call. So maybe you can have a rest on our guest room ?" Hyoyeon offers to Nayaka and Shinichi. She offers that bc she can't hold her tears anymore.

"Oh, really ? Thanks, but we can wait him here." Nayaka rejects her offers.

"Oh no, Shinichi looks so tired, so please, feel free to have a rest in our guest room. C'mon, let me show you where it is."

Nayaka and Shinichi finally follow Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon shows the guest room and let them have a rest there, so she can keep calling Yunho.

"If you need me, just call me. okay." Hyoyeon smiles and walks to the living room. Nayaka and Shinichi enter the room and relax their body there while waiting Yunho.

Hyoyeon packs her clothes and brings it to her car. She also warms the car in the garage. She wants to be back to her own house if Yunho is already home.

Not long after that, Yunho comes by his car and he parks it on the garage, beside Hyoyeon's. He looks at Hyo and asks.

"What are you doing baby ?"

"Packing." Hyoyeon answers Yunho's question without looking at his eyes. She keeps putting her baggage to the car.

"For what ?"

"I want to be back to my house."

"Why ?"

"Why ?" Hyoyeon now turns her body and look at Yunho. "You still ask ?" She continues.

Yunho just keeps quiet.

"First, you lie to me that you don't know who Nayaka is, but now, she is here with your son, and you don't know who is she ?" Hyoyeon is mad. She is jealous. Sure. She cant control her emotion.

"But, I can explain it. You don't have to be mad."

"I'm not mad, you know. If you want to explain it, meet me in my house. I don't want to see her." Hyoyeon says while entering the car.

"Ya, baby, you leave me here ?" Yunho yells to the car's window.

"No, I leave you with your girlfriend and son." She drives her car backward, turning around, and goes to her house. She cries in the car. Yunho feels so frustated with this problem. This is just because he doesn't want to explain yet about the real problem.

In the car, Hyoyeon cries a lot. She needs someone to lean on or somewhere she can forget this problem. She believes Yunho isn't jerk, but there's no truth about it. Nayaka and Shinichi are real problem. Who are they actually ? Why does Yunho seem hiding this problem ? Is he scared to reveal who they are ? She had been hurt by Donghae, and she doesn't want to get hurt by a man she looks perfect.

Hyoyeon arrives at her house and starts climbing her king size bed. She hides her face in the pillow with her tears keep falling from her pretty eyes.

"Why is everything so confusing? Yunho, please, I know you aren't jerk, prove me. Prove me a truth that you are not his father." She cries, harder.

It's already an hour she cried, she gets call from Donghae. She doesn't have any idea why Donghae always calls her when she is sad.

"Hyoyeon-ah, sorry for disturbing but do you know where hyung is ? I need his sign to your proposal that you sent to your manager but he doesn't answer my call."

"Just tear the proposal or change my name to someone else. Let other shines as an international model. Not only me." Hyoyeon says. The proposal she sent to her manager is about she agrees to accept an offer from US' designer to be their models.

"But, we already created a special team"

"So, your special team will work with another person, not me. I'm sorry Donghae, but I'm not feeling good, right now."

"No, the concept already suits to you. Whatever your reason, you can't resign from it." Donghae explains.

"Please, please, I'm not feeling good. Can we talk about it later ? and who is my team ?" Hyoyeon asks.

"One of your teammate is me. Sure, you sound so sick, I'm sorry for disturbing. I will delay your proposal, until you clear your mind, but please, don't take a long time to think because we only has a week to re-decide it. Where are you, now ?" Donghae asks.

"I'm in my home or you can come to my home after your work is done, so we can talk about it."

"Your house ?"

"Yes, I'm not in Yunho's house now, ok see you later." Hyoyeon answers without giving further information about what happens to her. She doesn't want Donghae knows about her problem.

"Wait..uh okay. See you." Donghae smiles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the night, Hyoyeon has done taking a bath and making hot chocolate. She thinks again about moving to US for a month, so she can forget this problem.

"Yunho, can I move to US for a month ? I said you can explain this problem in my house but you didn't come, you didn't call me too." The tears are falling, answering every question she can 't answer by but then she wipes her tears because Donghae will come.

Donghae comes to her house then. They sit in the living room, talking about the proposal. Hyoyeon serves Donghae with a hot chocolate too.

"Aw thanks, anyway, why are you here ? You seem unhappy ?" Donghae asks, he is curious what happens with Hyoyeon.

"Oh, Donghae,  Have you changed my name in the proposal ?" Hyoyeon doesn't want to answer Donghae's question so she asks another question to Donghae.

"Emm, well, I didn't change it. We have created a good team so we can go international with you as the frontrunner, so please don't make them dissapoint." Donghae answers. He explains everything and tries the best to ask Hyoyeon to keep joining the international debut.

"I decide that I will go. I'm sorry, I was just not feeling well. I will go. I wish we could have a great work there." Hyoyeon smiles.

"I can look it from your eyes. Please, have a good rest, don't be so sick, and yeah, thanks for your agreement." Donghae is happy, it means he can work together with Hyoyeon in US for a month.

"But, have you asked hyung for this plan ? I don't want he gets angry with me because I'm in your team." Donghae asks again.

"I haven't, but I will protect you if he gets mad to you. Don't worry." Hyoyeon smiles cutely. All she wants are just going far away from this problems.

"Waw, you are my bodyguard. Oke, I think this is enough. I will confirm you soon when we can go to US. ASAP." Donghae says while stands up.  Hyoyeon walks closer to him to shake his hand, but Donghae pulls her closer and kisses her forehead.

"Don't be sick, baby Kim." He messes Hyo's hair. Hyo blushes. He heart beats so faster like racing.

Before Donghae enters his car, Hyo asks something.

"Donghae, do you know about Yunho's past ?"

"Why ?"

"A girl named Nayaka Ishiguro bothers my mind, but please don't tell Yunho that I ask this to you."

"So, you cried because of that girl ?"

"Emm, no, well, if you don't know, it's fine."

"She is Yunho's ex, all I know. Japanese girl. Her mother isn't allowed her to have relation with man who isn't Japanese." Donghae says.

"Oh, oke. Fine. Well, bye. See you next time." Hyoyeon waves.

"If you need me, just call me. I'm here." Donghae smiles while entering the car.

Hyoyeon nods and smiles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, who allows her to go to US, now?" Yunho is mad to Donghae. Donghae doesn't tell him about the plan. All he knows are just Hyoyeon is set to debut in US, but not this time, next year.

"Herself." Donghae answers while turning on the TV, but lowering the volume.

"You don't tell me."

"You don't ask her."

"She doesn't say anything."

"Remember, if a woman doesn't say anything to you, it means she is dissappointed with you. What happens with you, hyung ?" Donghae is curious.

"I don't do anything bad." Yunho hides what happens in their marriage life.

"You think, but I went to her house for talking about it, she cried. I know it, her eyes are swollen. I'm serious, don't even hurt her."

"You went to her house for what ?" Yunho gets jealous. He decided not to go to her house yesterdat because he gave her a time for thinking right.

"Jesus Christ, I told ya, I talked about our plan debuting her in international catwalk. If you are jealous with me, you should stand beside her, protect her, and don't let her precious tears are falling again." Donghae's tone voice are increasing.

"Chill dude." Yunho sighs. He didn't come to her house became a fault.

"So, do you want to sign it or not ?" Donghae asks again.

"No."

"Hyung, are you sure ? She probably will cry again."

"Once a no, always a no." Yunho says. He needs to talk with Hyoyeon about their problem.

"Oke fine. You have to talk to her first, so you two can decide the best thing. Hyung, don't ever cover her bright future, that's my message. I will continue my work. Bye."

"Donghae, so, you will lead this plan ?"

"Yes. I will. For our company."

"You are sure you won't take advantages ?"

"Hyung, why do you always feel insecure ? trust her, trust me, we are adult, we can think what is right and wrong."

"I trust to her and did she ask something about my past ?"

Donghae keeps silent.

"No. Not my position for talking about it." Donghae says.

"Ok, thanks."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the night. Yunho comes to Hyoyeon's house. Hyoyeon opens the door with a bright smile because she thinks that the one who comes is Donghae, but she is wrong.

"Hi." Yunho is so awkward to Hyoyeon. He misses her so much, but Hyoyeon can't be called nor texted.

"Oh, come in." Hyoyeon is awkward too. She says that then backward-ing Yunho, pretending to go to kitchen.

"Listen to me, why don't you tell me that your debut to US is this time, not next year ?" He talks while walks to the kitche. Following Hyo's step.

"You don't pay attention to me anymore." Hyoyeon says while washes her hands. Unnecessaries activities become neccesary now.

"Who ? Me ? All I know is the debut is next year." Yunho still denies

"The designer makes a special offer for me, if I can debut this year, I will have extra contract for having work with them." Hyoyeon says while making a tea.

"But, they don't talk it to me. I'm the leader of the company."

"Don't blame them, the designer asks them so sudden, if we move fast, we will have a good opportunity too, so I say yes to debut this year." Hyoyeon says while stirring the tea.

"Look at me while you speak, young lady." Yunho is mad being backward-ed by her. He holds Hyoyeon's arms and turns her body around.

"What do you want ?" They speak face - to - face now. Hyoyeon's tone is still the same. Showing uninterested to Yunho.

"But you can't leave me alone here." Yunho begs.

"You have your girlfriend and son, do you forget ?"

"Oke, let's we sit. I will explain everything to you."

Hyoyeon takes a tea to the living room. Place where they will talk. Yunho sits beside Hyoyeon.

"Listen to me, she is only my ex girlfriend. You are my wife."

"I know, it sounds so theoritic and I dont like theory."

"Okay, what do you want me to explain ?"

"can't you read my mind ?"

"Okay, the son, I don't know if he is my son or not."

"So, you don't know that he is your son or not. Wow."

"Hyoyeon-ah please don't be so annoying. I don't know that she has a son from me."

"So, you forgot you ever slept with her. That's jerk, dude."

"Hyoyeon-ah ! I'm serious !"

"I'm serious to. I chatted with her, she said that you are already 3 years not to come back to Japan and see your son."

"Yes, I'm always with you for this 3 years, right ?"

"That's right, but why did you change your laptop password ? Are you afraid that me will reveal your past ?"

"OMG No Hyoyeon-ah. I just don't want you have a further convo with her."

"But you said you don't know her when I ask you about her. You lied to me."

Yunho gulps.

"See ? I don't know you. You are not Yunho I ever know."

"I told ya, I'm not ready yet to tell you about her. It's a complex story."

"Why don't you just tell me ? I think you said I'm your wife."

"FIne. Here is the story. A year before I got married to you. I was his boyfriend, but her mother didn't like our relationship, since I'm a Korean. So, we broke up."

"Where's the complex story ?"

"For me, it's complex."

"Okay, remember as long as you don't prove that son isnt your son, I won't go back home."

"But...."

"No but, and please, let me go to US. I'm sick thinking of that girl."

"You can't leave me."

"You have your ex, in this country, and bonus, you have a son."

"But, baby. I don't like her."

"That son is cute."

"God, okay I loose if I have argument with you. Do whatever you want. Take care of yourself."

"Thanks. Almost midnight, please go back to your home."

"Anyway, are you that mad about that girl ?"

"Oh my..you still ask ? Yunho, please, It hurts me even more. I had a bad experience and the scar is still in my heart and that girl comes to us."

"I'm sorry, come back to home with me. I need you."

"Later. Be careful." Hyoyeon waves. Yunho wants to hug Hyo but Hyo rejects it. So Yunho just walks to the car.