No Game, No Pain

Faith

            Hyoyeon walks seductively to Yunho who watches  football match in the living room. She knows how to attract Yunho’s attention. By wearing ONLY white shirt, she sits on Yunho’s lap. She hangs her hands to Yunho’s neck and starts whispering him. Her effort is success, Yunho looks to Hyoyeon with smirking.

            “Baby, can you help me ?” Hyo says in his ear.

            “What ?” Yunho smiles.

            “I want to use your e-mail for sending a file to my manager for the next trip to South-East Asian. May I ?” Hyo says.

            “Feel free to use it, baby.” Yunho answers. Hyo stands up to go to Yunho’s work room, but Yunho pulls her wrist. Showing her that he doesn’t want to be alone. Hyo feels to his lap again.

            “Just it ?” Yunho asks. Hyo smiles and hangs her hands again to his neck.

            “So, what do you want ? Playing something hot tonight ?” Hyo whispers in his ear.

            “I only want you always beside me, forever.” Yunho kisses her cheeks. He’s too cheesy if he is with Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon blushes, seeing at Yunho’s eyes. Too beautiful to be stared so long.

            “Since when you were so cheesy ?” Hyo looks at Yunho’s eyes and starts to laugh.

            “And since when you wear no underwear ?” Yunho says while groping her and .

            “Aww ! You touch me !” Hyo shows her cute face and voice. Pretending that it feels ticklish.

            “Aww ! I kiss your lips.” Yunho shows his cute face and voice too while kissing her lips.

            “Baby, stop it or I can’t send e-mail to my manager. Let’s do it later.” Hyo pinches Yunho’s nose and stands up. This time, Yunho only smiles and not to pull her wrist. Yunho just smirks and lets his beloved woman go.

            Hyo is in Yunho’s work room and opens his laptop. She connects it to the e-mail and starts composing the body text.

            After 15 minutes, she is done with her work, but suddenly she is chatted by a woman.

            “Yunho.” That woman greets.

            Hyoyeon thinks, who she is. Her name is Nayaka Ishiguro. Typical Japan’s name. She wants to say that this is not Yunho, but she decides not to do it. It’s called lucky if she can get more infos about Yunho from her.

            “Yes ?” Hyo answers.

            “Ah, I think you forget with me. Yunho, don’t forget our child’s birthday. Please, he misses you so much, this is the third year you don’t come back home.” Nayaka says.

            Hyoyeon shocks to know about it. She thinks again, who the real she is, but she has no clue. Yunho never tells he had a girlfriend named Nayaka. Japan’s girl, and the most important thing is about “our child”. Whose child ?

            “I am sorry ?” Hyoyeon answers.

            “God, Yunho, do you forget about me ? I’m Nayaka, your girlfriend. Shinichi is your son. Do you forget me ? T_T” Nayaka answers.

            Hyoyeon shocks again, Yunho really has a son with Japan’s girl ?

            “Uh, sorry, It was typo, baby. I want to say I’m sorry, I can’t go back home because I’m still busy in South Korean, I’m sooo sorry, I miss you so much.” Hyoyeon answers. Her mind is in the sky thinking about is that true Yunho has a son with Japan’s girl.

            “I miss you too, baby, can you just come back home for awhile ? You don’t see Shinichi for three years.” Nayaka answers

            “I will, if I have a time. How are you ?” Hyoyeon answers. She wants to cry to know that Yunho already had a three years old son, but she has to confirm it first to Yunho. She trusts Yunho so much.

            “I’m fine, baby. Come back home soon, I will treat you the best. <3.” Nayaka answers.

            “I will, don’t worry, but can I disconnect this ? I want to watch football match <3. Just text me.” Hyoyeon answers again.

            “You never reply my message T_T.”

            “When did you text me ?” Hyoyeon is curious. So, Yunho never replies her messages, it means Yunho doesn’t care with her. She knows Yunho, Yunho always sends message twice or even hundreds if herself doesn’t answer it.

            “Last night. T_T”

            “Uh, I’m so sorry, I’m totally busy, but I will reply your message later. <3 byeee baby.” Hyoyeon replies the message and disconnect it. She thinks to talk it with Yunho. After she shuts down the laptop and locks the room, she walks to Yunho’s sit again. The football match doesn’t end yet, but it’s commercial show. Yunho looks at her and smile. Hyo sits on his lap and hangs her left hand to his neck again.

            “The football match doesn’t end yet, can you just wait ? kekekee” Yunho says while pinching Hyo’s nose.

            “I can, but I want to talk to you.” Hyo says.

            “What is it ?” Yunho asks.

            “Emm, do you know a Japanese girl named…Nayaka Ishiguro ?” Yunho keeps quiet for awhile and search Hyo’s eyes. He is kinda shock that Hyo asks about that girl, but he decides not to tell the truth.

            “Who ?” Yunho asks back.

            “You don’t know ?” Hyoyeon is curious.

            “I don’t know.” Yunho makes sure that he doesn’t know who she is.

            “Okay.” Hyo kisses his lips, stands up, and puts her head in Yunho’s lap.

            “You wanna sleep here ?” Yunho asks.

            “I want to accompany you watching football match.” Hyo shows her cute face again.

            “Okay baby.” Yunho smiles happily and continues watching football match.

            “Do you lie to me, Jung Yunho ?” Hyo thinks while closing her eyes. She is disappointed with Yunho. She doesn’t know Yunho’s motive by lying to her. Does he really not know about her, or he knows but he hides her identity.

            “Sorry, I don’t want to lie to you actually, baby, but that’s the long story, someday I will tell you the truth.” Yunho thinks while watching to football match. He isn’t focus anymore.

            Next day, after Yunho goes to work. Hyoyeon digs some informations about Yunho and Nayaka relationship. She tries to turn on Yunho’s laptop to chat with Nayaka, but Yunho already changes the password.

            “What games will you play to me, Jung Yunho ?” Hyoyeon is curious, but she doesn’t give up. She wants to chat from her laptop but it will be suspicious if she adds Nayaka with her e-mail account. She thinks again, but suddenly someone rings the bell.

            Hyoyeon runs to the door and open it. She doesn’t know who she is, the woman and her son who stands in front of her.

            “Hello, is this Jung Yunho’s house ?” That woman says politely.

            “Oh, yes, who are you ?” Hyo asks.

            “I’m Nayaka Ishiguro, her girlfriend.” Hyoyeon’s hearts tears up listening that she is Nayaka, Yunho’s girlfriend. Her eyes get widened to know she is Nayaka.

            “Oh, let’s come in, and who is this cute boy ?” Hyo bends down to greet Shinichi.

            “He is Shinichi, Yunho’s son. With me.” Hyoyeon shocks again, she will cry but she has to hold her tears. This Nayaka girl looks so confident saying that Shinichi is her son with Yunho.

            “Hi, Shinichi. Let’s come in. I will make you some drinks.” Hyo still manages her manner by smiling to Shin who holds her mom hands tightly.

            She makes two cups of hot tea to Shinichi and Nayaka. Her heart is broken, she wants to run to Yunho and confirms it but Yunho lies, she is confuse what is she supposed to do. Nayaka seems like a nice woman, and Shinichi is cute boy. She can’t accept it that Yunho already had a son. Worse. She can’t accept Yunho has a relationship with another woman.

            “I’m sorry, it doesn’t sound polite but may I ask who are you ? I never meet you before ?” Nayaka says politely to Hyoyeon who serving them with two cups of tea.

            “Oh, well, I’m Yunho’s cousin.” Hyoyeon smiles while lying.

            “Are you living here ?” Nayaka asks again.

            “No, I’m in my holiday and I’m curious with Seoul, kekekeke.”

            “Oh, so where are you from ?”

            “I’m from Incheon, it’s near but still, I’m curious with the real Seoul, and what about you ? Yunho oppa never tells me that she has a beautiful and cute son like you all.”

            “Really ? I come from Japan last night, but I don’t tell Yunho, I will make him surprise, because he never comes back to our house.” Nayaka explains. Hyo thinks, that means she is already in South Korean when they chat.

            “Oh, how long have you been in relationship with him ? I really never know, oh I never really care with him, because yeah, he likes to pinch my cheek, so I hate him.” Hyo lies again.

            “You are so funny, hihihi. It’s been four years. The second year of our relationship, I have Shinichi, but we decide not to marry yet.”

            “Why ?”

            “Because, I’m afraid. I’m afraid with something called wedding.”

            “But, it means you and Yunho doesn’t have a kind of official relation, right ?”

            “Yes, but….” Nayaka seems like to cry. Hyo feels guilty asking like that. Hyo wants to cry too, is it right that Yunho is her boyfriend ?

            “Uh, nevermind. I’m sorry asking such a question. I don’t mean to be rude, I just, well, curious”

            “I’m fine.” Nayaka looks at Shinichi who doesn’t know anything.

            “I will call Yunho first, you wait here okay.” Hyo stands up and runs to take her phone in her bedroom. She calls Yunho but no one answers it. She calls him again and again but still no one answers it.

            “Jung Yunho, I’m serious, what games will you play with me ?” Hyoyeon holds her phone tightly and starts to cry.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello !

I'm back after having wonderful christmas and new year's eve.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too my subscribers also readers <33

Thanks for reading and subscribing also commenting.

Please keep doing that because I want to know what is your opinion <3