Set Thirteen

Mochi's World---Writing with Coffee

1) I wish my innocence returns although I know it never will. It slipped out of my hands and I will never be able to retrieve it.

2) 'March thirteen? Isn't it likely your birthday is on Black Friday then?'
    'Yes, but it's also likely my birthday is on Good Wednesday.'

3) The number twenty-eight is special to me. I don't know why. It just is. There's something uncanny about that number. Two and eight add up to ten; twenty-eight is two numbers away from thirty and eight numbers away from twenty; two plus ten plus eight equals to twenty; and twenty-eight minus two minus ten minus eight equals to eight. See, special!

4) I believe in God but there are moments when I question His existence.

5) Discrimination scares me. I'm afraid people will hate me for something as natural as skin colour, or something as controversial as religion. I'm scared. Terribly.

6) Why put a period after writing period? Period.

7) Love is supposed to be beautiful and wondrous and magnificent and out-of-the-earth and make you feel light-headed and dizzy and give you butterflies in your stomach and wings to fly above the solid ground and strength to break concrete bricks but right now...it only hurts.


A/N: Hey y'all! Today is Hoaegi's birthday! So happy birthday to my lovely! March has been special: Myungsoo's birthday, INFINITE'S comeback and Howon's birthday. (Today is also the beginning of Easter holidays ^_^) Excuse me if the chapter's too serious and the weird math. Happy holidays!