Set Ten

Mochi's World---Writing with Coffee

1) 'Marilyn Monroe was size 14 and Hollywood's symbol. That just proves I don't have to be all skins and bones to be beautiful.'

2) 'I eat and eat but no matter how hard I try, I just stay as skinny as ever.'

3) Insanity is when you do the same thing over and over, each time expecting a different result. Are you insane?

 -Anonymous

4) “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 

-Marilyn Monroe

5) “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” 

-Oscar Wilde

6) A long time ago, I wished to be yours. Now, I only wish for you to stay happy.

7) I don't know what experiment he was conducting, but I do know the answer: As long as you're famous, people will love whatever you do, even if it is a silent-filled composition of four minutes and thirty-three seconds.

8) 'I would love to swear at you, but you're not worthy of my attention!'

9) I want my old life back. I don't give two s about others. I only want my happiness

10) Sometimes I wonder if those who self-harm are only waiting for someone to save them. Otherwise, wouldn't they have killed themselves already?