Attack!!! Hey, I said ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!

That Girl is a prosecutor?!

Tao glares at Suzy for a very long time before he notices that Suzy is shoting him a fiercesome look. 

"Get your back straight, mr Xi Huang Tao" Suzy throw the gun to Tao. 

"Hey.. My name's Xi YONG Tao not Xi Huang Tao..And------ Wow.. This is----" 

"yeah, the newest gun XI-106 send directly from London. It's believe to be James Bond's gun" Suzy interupted.

"James Bond? You mean like in Skyfall?" Tao asked and smiles brightly. Suzy frowned.

"Yeah,Yeah whatever......." Suzy slamed the door using her feet and began to look at the documents lying on her table.

Hey! I'm here!!! So you're just gonna leave me sitting here? Tao thought. 

"I actually was thinking if... You.. might be my secretary.. But still a secret agent!" Suzy said that in a hurry, her cheeks blush. 

Why am I blushing? And why should I blushed infornt of this guy?  Suzy thought. 

"U..Hm.....Someone's blushing........" Tao said as he do his aegyo and puts be blue folder on Suzy lap. 

"Aegyo? That doesn't work for me..... So, live with that....." Suzy tapped Tao's shoulder. Tao instantly looks at her and follows her. 

"So, this is the main secretary, Mr. Jang. And, my partner, Prosecutor Im--Yoona!!!" a beautiful girl turned at Suzy. 

"Yoona!! Meet my new assistant, Xi Yong Tao.." Suzy seems very happy. 

"Hello, I'm Im Yoona. Or you can call me Prosecutor Im" that girl smiles. Tao's heart stopped. 

Okay, now let me tell you what's going on here. 

First, Suzy who was always known for her 'nerd-ness' is actually a talented prosecutor. 

Second, Now Tao is surrounded by 2 beautiful girls here. And they both mastered martial arts. 

Third, Tao was now un-officially employed as Suzy's secretary + assistant. 

 

 

7 Days Later 

6:07 PM 

"Hey, president. Which gun is mine?" Tao had at least asked that question 25 times that day. 

"X.I.1.0.6 UNDERSTAND??!!!" Suzy kicked the tea table besides her. Luckily, she quickly returned the table back to it's original position. 

"Woah.. You're good." Tao took the gun and put it on his white bag.

" I know right?" Suzy said as she opens her underground super modern garage with a single tap from her shoes to a special floor. 

"WOW..." Tao's jaw dropped. "Get in." Suzy walked down and starting up her Aston Marine Vanquish. Tao was still wondering what kind of person this Bae Su Ji is, but he followed silently like a puppy. 

"We only got 5 and a half minute to got there. Be prepared" Suzy's tone was cold. "I understand..." Tao whispered. 

And the car flew. 

"Hey, Suzy.. Er.. I mean President, where are we going?" Tao said as he look as how fast Suzy drives. 

"Shut up" Suzy slammed her pedal using her foot. 

"But President... Are we REALLY going to kill? I am just.. Not mentally ready..." 

"Shut up" Suzy said again, this time Tao chose to remain silent. 

15 minutes later, they arrived at Gangnam most luxorious building. 

"Hey, Suzy.. No, I mean President, where should I register?!" Tao asked as Suzy show her identity card as a bodyguard of Mr. Han (one of the suspect) to one of the security. 

Suzy took something from her pocket and give him, "Yours". Tao showed the card that Suzy just give him and followed Suzy. 

"Hey, the uniform of the CCTV controller----" 

Suzy took something from her bag and throw it to him. 

"Thankyou.. Thankyou..." Tao bowed and began to look for toilets. Suzy was walking alone when suddenly her iphone rang. 

Mr.you-know-who-but-not-voldemort Calling  

"Hello, this is Bae Su Ji" Suzy makes her usual formal greetings. 

"Hey, Prosecutor Bae. The new 'survival mission' and the assistant, have you began solving?" that mr-you-dont-know AKA Prosecutor Kim said. 

"No, I haven't even a single tiny bitsy lipzy solve that 'survival mission' of yours. But, i'm finishing the "Han-Kim-Geum-Jo" thingy. Got it?" Suzy end the phone conversation quickly as she feel someone is spying her. 

Suzy  shook her head and headed to the resto. 

 

8: 30 PM 

"Yes, of course... Mr Han.... Please accept the drink from me..." Mr. Kim says as he handed out a bottle of wine to Mr. Han's glass. They sure laugh much, I mean they were already drunk, at 8 PM. 

"Crazy fool.......... " Suzy muttered as she watched those high ranking corrupted ministers drink. 

"It's time, Prosecutor Bae" one of the bodyguards assigned whispers. 

Suzy nods and signaled Tao with her hands. 

Tao nods and suddenly...... Blackout. 

Suzy was shocked that it ruins her whole brilliant plan, then she came up ith an instant, childish idea. 

"Attack!" Suzy shouted, no one moves. Suzy felt stupid enough. 

"Hey, I said ATTACK!!" Suzy shouted.