The Very First Bloodshed (with a new assistant)

That Girl is a prosecutor?!

 "You...Don't remember me?" he said. Suzy froze for a while. 

"I..... Don't even know who you are..." Suzy stated in a confusion. 

"Hah.." he chuckles and continued, "Ofcourse you dont! My name's Tao, Xi Yong Tao." this guy explained. Ok, his name is Tao. 

"Xi Yong..... TAO?" Suzy glares at him suspiciously. 

"Hmm.... What? Too happy getting a stunningly handsome assistant?" Tao shows his deadly smile. Suzy is used with that. I mean, almost every agent in KPO was stunningly handsome like those on TV. 

"No... Okay.... Can you kill?" Suzy's expression was as cold as ever. 

"K...Kill?" Tao whispered. Suzy sighed heavily then threw a pocket emergency knife right to his throat. Luckily, Tao gets the knife first before it brings him to the hospital. 

"It almost cutted your throat...." Suzy whispered and goes to the class. Tao froze for a while until he realized that the bell has at least rung 25 times in a row. 

Tao jumped to his seat and tapped Key's shoulder. 

"What?????" Key wakes up sleepily from his short nap. Tao shows him the emergency pocket knife that almost killed him. 

"Is that..... a pocket knife?! Hey Tao!!!" Key's eyes widened as he saw the knife's code in the holder. "PK-123K.... Hey... Is this City Hunter's knife?" He continued. Key can't stop admiring the 'City Hunter' knife. 

"Hey, do you know this knife's owner?" Tao sits in Key table and wrote in the table Bae Su Ji. 

"Bae Su Ji? Who's that?" Key asked as Tao pointed Suzy's table with his finger. Key's eyes seems to scan her appearance. 

"A girl? And a nerd? Seriously?" Key looked in disbelief. Tao nods, and smiles. A second later, girls are drooling over Tao, Key, Kris,Luhan and the rest of them.

"Hey, Chanyeol. Have you done your homework?" Chen wrote in a piece of paper and throw it to Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol smirks and wrote, "No more borrowing Chen...... NO MORE" then he accidentally throw it to Kris. 

Teacher Kang arrives, and today they're learning Biology. 

"Ok... Can you tell what species are these..Student Bae?" Mr Kang's eyes instruct her to look at the microscope. 

"Um.. It's L.Padrictaria.C*....." Suzy answers. (PS: It's fictional... there's no bacteria named L.Padrictaria.c) 

"Can you explain what kind of species are they?" Teacher Kang continues. 

"They are bacterias. They cause hard coughing, heavy flu, and in a long range it can cause serious damage to the liver." Suzy tell those facts as she was reading the book to the whole classroom. 

"Hmm.... Not bad as a nerd.." Key whispered. 

 

 

 

The school bell rang, hundreds of students tried to get to their locker without getting a single bruise. Tao already changed his uniforms into a suite and waits patiently in his Lamborghini.

Suzy was walking to the school gate as a yellow Lamborghini tries to cut her way. Suzy just waits for the car to pass, but instead it opens it's door.

"Come in..." a voice came from that car said, and it looks familliar to Suzy.

"Wh..What? Sorry, Teureunim, you've got the wrong person" Suzy tried to make her way when the car keeps moving back and forth, not letting Suzy passes his car.

"Teureunnim!!! I said you've got the wrong person..." Suzy tries to walk infront of the car when it moves forward.

"I said you to come in!!!" that voice was emotional.

"But I'm Bae Su Ji!!!!! I'm not Hae Rin or Soo Jung or---"

"Come in. Do you understand korean?" that voice interupted.

"I understand.. But I'm not her...." Su Ji tries to walk behind the car once again. And once again, the car moves back.

"HEY! DO YOU UNDERSTAND KOREAN?! I'M NOT THAT GIRL!!!!" Suzy burst out in anger.

"Woah.. So agressive.... " that guy came out of the car. It's him again.... Suzy thought. 

"Come in... President Bae.." he bows and opens the door for her. 

 

 

 

30 minutes later, they were in Suzy's office. Suzy tries to explain all of assistant prosecutor's jobs and her cases that she must solved. 

"The Han,Kim,Geum,Jo. This 4 are the nation's worst serial killers and politician. We're going to finish them during their dinner gathering on Saturday, 7 PM Seoul's time. I've registered to be one of the suspect's bodyguard. You, register as a CCTV controller. I'll manage to bribe all the boydguards present to be my man.." Suzy explains. 

"I must register by my own? But how?" Tao asks, Suzy handed him a blue folder. " I've prepared them. Just send it right  away. Um.. But it'll be better if you check whether your data is written correctly or not." 

Suzy leaves the room to check on her other assistants. Tao gazes at her office in amazement. He looks at Suzy's table and looks at the documents laying there. Then, he stops when he looks at the photo. The photo was taken in the early 2000's. It looks like bestfriends, 2 boys and one girl smiles at each other. 

Tao then realizes what he's doing then return to the sofa and reads his profile 

Name: Xi Young Tao 

BOD: 2 May 1993 

Nationality: Chinese & Korean 

Current job: Scholar & Personal bodyguard of Ms.Soo Jung 

 

"Everything's nice but my profile's horrible.." Tao said as Suzy came in with a new gun. Tao glares at Suzy for a long time. She's no longer the Miss Nerdy, but a beautiful, talented, and smart prosecutor Bae Suzy.