The Licence To Kill

That Girl is a prosecutor?!

"KRANG!!!!!KRANG!!!!!!!!!" at exactly 6:00 AM, that stupid alarm wakes our lovely prosecutor, Bae. Su. Ji. 

Suzy managed to wake up, and check her phone. Okay, there is 30 misscalls from "Talkative Ajjushi". She lazily call that boss of her.

"Hello, this is prosecutor Kim" that voice said. But it's not her boss, is like a ringtone, and if you want to connect to the real prosecutor kim, you should said your phone number and your name.

"09451223367, Prosecutor Bae. Please connect me to Prosecutor Kim's personal phone, QUICKLY!!!" Suzy goes to her usual working table, her mac is still on (with the help of our hero: Charger, heh) and CCTV photos are also in the table too.

"Yes, Prosecutor Bae. Tell me" the voice from the phone suddenly said.

"Okay, so, I've got the data from Seoul CCTV and from kids that we've planted near the SeongBong* district. The suspect carries a M206*, and a pocket electronic knife" Suzy said, checking her papers and stuffs.

"M206? But the company  that has been closed for about 7 years in Korea! and pocket electronic knife? Heavens.... That means.... The suspect is from our office?!" 

"No, I tracked the suspects position. And I've use face recognition. It's from the Blue House, the  security department." Suzy said, picking another phone and text to Prosecutor Jang.

"Hey, have you put a tracking device on the suspect's telephone? Or if it's impossible, put a camera on his jacket"

"But.. How did you track the suspect's position?" Prosecutor Kim asked from the telephone. 

"Easy, I'm Prosecutor Bae. Even your VP is smarter than you? Over" Suzy disconnect the phone and smiles sarcisticly. 

A text message came, it said 

"I have. The suspect name is Kim Hong Ju.. The rest I'm leaving it to you..." ​   

Suzy sighed happily. She have catch the suspect for 3 cases. It's like a proverb saying, One stone kills 3 birds (?)

And all she gotta do now is getting a smart excuses for her physics and biology homework, and this is only because of prosecutor's Kang favorite drink, Orange Juice.

Suzy wanted to sleep again, but as usual, she can't. School starts at 8, that means she still got 2 hours to do her side cases.

"Han Ji Young, Kim Young Shik, Geum Ji Shak, Jo Seung Moo.... Okay" Suzy tries to memorize those suspects name and in the next second she already flew from the window and get into her gorgeous Aston Martin Vanquish (try to surf it in the internet, the car is so cool).

"Han, Kim, Geum, Jo... You'll die before sunrise.... " Suzy smiles as she drive the car out from her lawn. 

She rushed off to a bridge and change her clothes in her car. Of course as a nerd for camouflage. She goes to an office building, but then in the elevator she heard a gun's voice. 

She quickly jump to the nearest floor and then.... there is a man who wears a black T-Shirt who just killed the office secretary  and a security. That man look at Suzy, who was hiding behind the wall. 

"Who is it?" that man asked, a few of his friends just came out from the elevator and.......... they saw Suzy peeking their friend,and they kick her back. Suzy fell, but then succed to strike 2 of the 'gangsters' with her pocket sharp knife. 

"WHO IS IT?!" that man asked again. That man goes closer on the elevator corridor,and before he could shoot her, she already shoot his foot, he fell down. 

Of course as you have seen in all prosecutor + secret agent movies, you must imagine a fighting scene between Prosecutor Bae and those gangsters. 

Suzy was always calm at a fight like this, and so she is now. 

The gangsters were so exited to have a pretty, lovely lady as their opponent, and they began to use their 'level one' strikes. Actually they're not striking her, just to make her afraid. 

But..... 5 minutes later...... A chinese action movie strikes were shown. 

Suzy's gun are taken by one of the gangsters, and now she has to use her pocket knife. The leader of the gangsters play her gun in the air (you know what I mean?). "Is this what you got, Aggashi?*Try some more...... Playing with you is not fun.... " he said. 

Suzy decided to act like a 'kdrama style girl'. "Give it back.... GIVE IT BACK!!!" she said, with a normal girl style  going to the leader of the gang and try to reach the gun. As she thought, the man raised her gun and put his finger on . 

"Not until you kiss me first, Aggashi" he said. 

Suzy show her evil smile and strike his adbomen with her knife. Before he fell from the ground, she catch his bodyand whispers to his ears, "Not until I kill you first, Teureunyim*". 

"You... " the other members tried to kill her, but she easily shot them with her gun, but one. 

"Please spare me.... Please spare me.." the last member said. 

"Just tell me, WHO are you working for?" Suzy said, kneeling.

"Mr.... Mr... Han... Han.....---" 

Suzy shot the last person, before he fell to the ground, she said "Got it, thanks. Sorry" 

Suzy left that building as the sun began to rise. 

"Hey, Ajjushi. My current target is Mr. Han... Please give his detail info after school... Over" Suzy voiced called to Prosecutor Kim A.K.A Ajjushi A.K.A president of Korean National Prosecutor Office*. 

"Hey, Suzy.What effidence did you get for stating that Mr. Han is the main target?" Prosecutor Kim reply that voice note. 

"Easy, from the gangsters. But I've killed them all" Suzy send a reply to that voice call again. 

"KILLED?!" another reply of voice note was send from P.Kim. 

"Yes, why?" Suzy answered. (Voice Call) 

"Did you got the licence to kill?" answered P.Kim (voice call) 

"Licence to kill? I've got it years ago since I entered KPO" 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

*1 M206 = my fictional bomb and mini pistol combined. 

*2 SeongBong = my fictional district in Korea, so don't get it wrong 

*3 Aggashi = A term in korean that means Young Lady or Young Misstress (ussualy rich persons) 

*4 Teureunyim = A term in korean that means Young Master (ussualy for rich persons) 

*5 Korean National Prosecutor Office = My fictional prosecutor office, it's not real 

Hahaha!!! As I see many are interested in this fic I guess? :D Okay, from now on there will be many fighting scenes and of course school awkward scene... Although I will try to make it balance :) thanks for your support