I UNDERSTAND TALKATIVE AJJUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Girl is a prosecutor?!

" Hey nerdy, have you kiss your book today? Bring him to a date this weekend, noob! Hahaha!!!!!" Couple of freakin girls come across her.

Bae Su Ji took a deep breath and unlock her locker. As usual, couple of red envelopes with blood cursing letter inside keeps coming to her locker. She took it and throw them into the trash bin.  

The lesson have started, Suzy sighed happily as she walked to the classroom with an aljebra textbook. She sat at the corner of the room, she began to review some of the topics that she've studied last night.

Yeah, today there is a Math Quiz. Although most of the students didn't care of that quiz,  but Suzy did.

"Hey nerdy, mind if I took your fiancee?" Jung Ha took Su Ji's book.

"Hey, give that back...... Or she will cry.. HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!" Jung Woo said.

Honestly, if you're Bae Suzy, you will be feeling like tearing their flesh into 2 pieces. They always bully her like this. And... Have I mention that they call names on her? 

Like..... Nerdy Noob... Or Teacher's pet........Or... Crazy ing b*tch.. And so on............ 

 

Presecutor Office (sort of FBI Korean version?) 

"HEY AJJUSHI!!!!!!! I CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!! WHATEVER BUT JUST ASK PROSECUTOR JANG!!!! NOT MY BUSSINESS!!!!" okay, this is the 7th time she shouted on the telephone today. Everything just don't seems right to her.

Suzy reached for the documents on her table, it's a piece of cake, you know, the cases.

"Hey, I'm going to Seoul Tower, the suspect is there. Yes, the one who ran from the court explanation last week.. Yes.. His name is Kim Hong Ju.. Over" Suzy open her security locked wadrobe and took her gun and a small but very sharp knife, it can kill you in one slash. 

She goes to the basement, and go into her Ferrari and goes to the Seoul Tower quickly. 

After she arrived, she goes up quickly into the rooftop, he's there (the suspect).Suzy shot the suspect quickly with her gun and slash his hand with the knife. She piggyback that person to the ferrari and goes quickly back to the office. 

"Hey... Prosecutor Bae???" someone entered her working room suddenly. 

"Ahh.. What? Quickly tell me and leave" Suzy has a super badmood today. 

"Your homework.... Orange Juice..." that person said. Suzy lifted her head, it's her junior Prosecutor Kang. 

"WHAT?! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!?!" Suzy throw the papers and shouted "YOU'RE SALLARY ARE CUTTED THIS MONTH!!!"  

Suzy hated her junior, she hated her job today.

She ran off from her office with a voice message to her boss: 

"Hey Ajjushi, I'm leaving. I'm not feeling well, take care"

A second later, a text message came in. It says 

"Four mysterious deaths have occur these last 2 weeks, find the suspect and bing him to the court this weekend" 

Suzy frowned, she has always knew the killer by the motives of slashing. It's the same suspect that she caught just now. 

"I undestand....." she was going to touch the reply button, but then add "Talkative Ajjushi" behind that sentence. 

 

_____

Sorry for a short chapter :) If anyone could make a poster or video trailer, please help!!! :)