First day of work

Who Should I Pick?

AJ's Point of View

Ahh! I'm so nervous! How would the people there work well with me? I don't even know if they're nice people! Nooo, I don't want to be bashed on my first day! All the bad thoughts rushed into my mind as I step closer to my new job at Starbucks. When I pushed the door open, I saw only 3 people working in and...damn, they look girly o_o One had red-hair but he looks hawt~ The other had blondish-orange hair and he looks cute~ The one nearest to the counter looks so chubby~ Then, the cute one looked up and smiled at me.

"Hi AJ! I'm Kevin! I hope to work well with you!" I smiled as Kevin waved at me before walking into the kitchen. As I walked in further, I realised there is a group of guys wearing black jackets and the first thing that comes into my mind: Trouble. When I saw the red-head walking towards them, panic suddenly took over me. 

"H-Here's your c-coffee.." One of them took a sip before throwing it at him....Hey! What the hell! My eyes widened as I watch the scene in front of me.

"God! It tastes like candy! Sick! Let's go, boys!" Candy? Sounds nice to me..Idiots. After they left, I saw him on the floor, shaking furiously. I ran towards him and scrutinized his badly-scalded arm. I gasped quietly before asking Kevin to pass me an ice pack. I ran quickly towards him and I put pressure on his arm and what I got as a response: A loud high-pitched scream. I flinched but continued putting pressure.

"I..I can bear with this...A-AJ.." I looked up from his scald and saw his...Oh my God, he looks cute :O I just stared at him like an idiot, earning a stare back from him.

"Um..AJ.." I snapped out of it.

"Yeah?" He smiled at me.

"I can handle this.." I helped him up and when I saw him turn around and walk away, I grabbed his wrist.

"What's your name?" He turned around and smiled a little more.

"K-Kiseop..Lee Kiseop.." His name matches him.. Wait, did I really have that thought? I smiled at him as I let his wrist go and he walked into the kitchen. The guy at the counter, yeah, his name is Hoon. From what Kevin said, he's the one who manages Starbucks. Cool, huh? I sat down on the seat Kiseop was sitting on previously and I could smell his cologne from...Oh God, what the heck is wrong with me? I looked up to see Kiseop wiping the windows..while wiping his tears. Oh no, he must still be in pain but..I can't do anything about it. When I saw Kevin walking towards him and hugging him, I smiled. They look like best friends....Well, Hoon, Kiseop and Kevin probably must be best friends or more than that! Maybe even childhood friends? Who knows, they are distant brothers?.....Nah, that's impossible. They all have different surnames. What an idiot I am....Look, I didn't even realise Hoon was talking to me.

"AJ!" My train of thoughts were interrupted by Hoon.

"Hah?"

"I said, who do you want to work with? Kevin or Kiseop?" I almost shouted Kiseop, but I needed to know what he was doing.

"What are they doing?" Hoon smiled.

"Well, Kevin has to do the cleaning and the making of desserts. Kiseop has to make coffee and he suggested to me to make cupcakes, since small kids come here with their parents and they hardly eat the cheesecakes here. So who do you want to work with?" I smiled. Maybe making cupcakes with Kiseop might bring me closer to him.

"Kiseop." Hoon smiled and when Kiseop heard me utter his name, he turned to look at me and blushed.

"Kiseop! He's your workmate now!" Hoon screamed.

"I know..I heard it just now." He smiled at Hoon, who grinned and walked back to the kitchen. Kiseop spoke to me again after wiping all the windows clean.

"So, do you want to join me in making the cupcakes?" I nodded furiously towards him. He smiled.

"Follow me to the kitchen then." I grinned and walked next to him. I have a feeling Kiseop and I will be great cupcake chefs, I just know it.

 

 

Chapter 1 is out! Sorry if it was not good, I assure you the next chapter would be better...I hope so :D