Working with Kiseop

Who Should I Pick?

AJ's Point of View

I watched as Kiseop took out all the ingredients from the cabinet and racks. He took a bowl and poured in all the exact amounts of the needed ingredients. After he poured all of it, he passed me the bowl.

"You can be of help if you stir this for me while I make the icing." I smiled at him and nodded while stiring the mixture. While stiring, I stole glances at the ulzzang next to me. He still manages to look cute even when he's making the icing. I wanted to talk to him more so I tried to start a conversation.

"So..what are you making?" Kiseop smiled at me....Oh my God! Really cute!

"I'm making smiley faces, heart shapes, stars and maybe even candy shapes? I love candies.. Do you?" Kiseop pouted and all I could do is stare.

"I love candies too." Kiseop grinned.

"Awesome!" Was what he said before making the icing. I poured the mixture into the cupcake dish and I placed it in the oven for an hour. After that, I took it out carefully and placed them on the counter. Kiseop took one cupcake out to try.. I was afraid of the outcome because I was the one who stirred the mixture. Few minutes later, a smile was plastered on hs face again.

"Oh my gosh! AJ! The cupcake is awesome! After I put the icing and whip cream, it will be purr~fect." I laughed at Kiseop's cuteness as he mixed the icing more. I took the cupcakes out from the dish and placed them on the plate. I helped Kiseop pour the icing carefully on the cupcakes and he took out the frozen one from the refrigerator. I sprayed a small amount of whip cream on the icing before placing the star icing on the whip cream and I nudged Kiseop, who giggled at my cupcake.. Damn, this guy is too cute to be a guy.

"Looks adorable! Keep it up!" After pouring the icing, spraying the whip cream and placing the frozen icing, Kiseop hugged me tightly, making my heard beat faster.

"Thanks AJ! I never knew my cupcake suggestion would work!" I smiled and patted his back. He broke away and kept the cupcakes in the fridge.

"We should keep it in here in case the icing melts." I nodded in agreement and after Kiseop kept the cupcakes, we both washed our hands before walking out of the kitchen, feeling happy. When we walked out, we saw many customers, whom was served by Hoon and Kevin alone.

"Hoon! Guess what! We finished making the cupcakes! And it was all thanks to AJ!" Hoon walked towards me and smiled at me, making me smile shyly.

"Kiseop did most of it, but I helped him on the way." Kiseop grinned and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him.

"Kiseoppiee! Can I try one of your's and AJ's cupcake, pleaseeee!" Kiseop and I laughed before nodding towards the bubbly Kevin. He looks so cute when he's bubbly like that. Kiseop looked at the clock.

"Wow, time pass really fast. Customers are leaving now so..I think I should take my leave as well." I nodded.

"I should too. My mother wants me home earlier so I'll leave with Kiseop." Hoon nodded.

"See you both tomorrow!" I smiled and walked out with Kiseop.

"AJ, it was really fun working with you today. Hope we can work more like that. Take caree!" Kiseop took his car and drove away. I was left there, smiling like an idiot.

"Nice working with you too, Kiseop. And I hope we can be more than friends.." Did I really say that? Oh my..Must be my feelings flowing out freely. But, I really wish me and Kiseop would be more than friends. Maybe like how Kevin is close with Kiseop. Best friends, close friends.. Oh! Brothers! I hope me and Kiseop could be like brothers! I kept on thinking about it as I walked home. Kiseop...Please wait for me. I'll be one of your close friends, soon. I promise :)

 

Heyyyyy! Chapter 2 is out! I'll update Chapter 3 tomorrow! Please wait for me, neee? ^^