Nine

Love Needs A Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nine

 

 

 

Sulli broke the kiss by pushing Sehun from her.She turn to look at Jongin who was staring at them,heartbroken. He look at Sehun,he smile slyly.

“Sorry if I'm interrupted you two.I'll be going.” Jongin awkwardly chuckle and make his way walking away from both of them.

“Jongin-ah!”

Sulli want to chase him but stop by Sehun.She pull away her hand from him and a slap come across his face.Sehun touch his cheek and look fiercely at her.

“Satisfied ruining my life?!” Sulli yell as a tear start to flow from her eyes.“Why did you kiss me in front Jongin,huh?!”

Without any explanation from Sehun,she ran away from him and searching for Jongin.

 

~*~

 

Jongin strip his blazer and toss it away,only leaving him with his white school uniform and tie.He loosen his tie and two upper button on his uniform.He rest himself at the wall and facing the big mirror in front of him.

Only him,the wall,mirror and floor.Inside this empty dance room,he make his way to the mp3 player and played his favourite song,Part Of The List  .

He start to dance slowly as the song played.The scene of Sulli and Sehun kissing in front of him keep repeating non-stop in his mind.He want to forget all the things he had seen before and try to concentrate on his dance.But he just can't,the scene keep repeating like a curse on his body.

Without he even know,someone was watching him from afar and admiring his great dance skills.No one can dance to slow song like Jongin.The one and only School of Performing Arts dancing machine,Kim Jongin.

Jongin collapsed on the floor as the song end.His heart hurt so much,knowing Sulli actually belongs to his bestfriend,he can't do anything.He can't help but burst into tears with mixed with his sweat.He took a deep breathe and play the song again and dance again to distracting him from becoming a failure.

But as the chorus sang,suddenly someone turn the mp3 player off.Making Jongin turn around.It was Soojung who turn it off.

Soojung smile at him and cross her arm,“You like Ne Yo?”.

Jongin respond to her smile and nod.“He's my favourite and my idol.” He reply.

Soojung nod and turn on the player back,“Mind dancing together?” She ask.Jongin was surprise at her sudden confession and chuckle.He nod and take her hand.

“I'll be glad too.”

 

~*~

 

“This is all your fault!”

Sulli yell as she hit Sehun nonstop.Sehun hold her wrist “Stop it!It's hurt you know!” He yell back.Sulli pout angrily and scoffed.

“Why did you care about Jongin so much?” Sehun lean against the balcony.Sulli look at him and roll her eyes,“He's my friend,you shouldn't just kiss me in front him!Think about his feelings!”

Sehun imitates Sulli angry face and roll his eyes,“Whatever.At least he know you're mine now.” He take a sip of his bubble tea.Sulli look at him and sigh,“We're not official and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter