Eight

Love Needs A Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eight

 

 

 

“You failed again.”

Mr.Cho throw the paper in front Sulli.She stare at the paper,didn't dare to make an eye contact with the teacher,Mr.Cho Kyuhyun.Everyone in class are silent as they look at Sulli.

“Did you hate Math that much?All of your friends passed the test but you.”

Mr.Cho took a deep breathe,keeping his tone low.He knew Sulli hates Math and she never passed on her entire Math test she took.

“You can't be like this forever.You don't want your life end up being a strippers,don't you?”

Sulli shake her head and bit her lip.She didn't dare to let out a voice to Mr.Cho.He told Sulli to go back to her seat and calling the next student.Everyone look at Sulli as she pass by their seats.Sulli put her head on the table directly and silently cried.

“I'm not a genius like you all.Why can't anyone understand me?”

Soojung rub her back,trying to calm down.“I can teach you if you want.” Soojung smile.Sulli lift her head and shed her runny nose.Soojung nod and pat her shoulder,“I'm always there for you right?”

 

As everyone already got their Math test papers,only one person didn't get it yet.

Oh Sehun.

“Aish,where's my paper Mr.Cho?”

Sehun mumble quietly as Jongin just laugh at him.“Don't be so nervous Mr.Smarty Pants.We all know you got the highest marks in Math test.” Sehun shake his head,“But I've got feelings my marks are going down.”

While Sehun are keep worrying about his marks,Mr.Cho meanwhile,eyeing him all the time.He stood up from his desk and went to Sehun and Jongin's desk.He place Sehun's test paper with a wide smile on his face.

“100%.The highest,congratulations.”

Sehun cupped his mouth and everyone clap at him.“See? I told you so.You're freaking Einstein clone!” Jongin pat his friend's shoulder.Sehun smile and kiss his test paper.

“Everyone are passed with flying colors except for one of you and Sulli,” he pause as he look at Sulli who looking at him,frighten.“Meet me at teachers room at lunch break.” Sulli nod weakly at his words.

Jongin turn around to see Sulli.She shrug and smile at him.Jongin give her thumbs up and whisper,“Gwenchana,you did your best.” and smile.He look at Soojung who were caught staring at him,quickly turn her head to the window.

 

~*~

 

It's Science class and Sulli's favorite subject after History.To be honest,she only like Science because of the charming teacher,Mr.Lee Seunggi.

“Aigoo,my prince charming are so handsome today!”

Sulli stare at Mr.Lee admiringly with sparkle on her eyes.Meanwhile,Soojung stare at her with a weird face and chuckle.

“Just focus on the lesson,not his face!Babo!” Soojung push her forehead.

“Okay everyone.So today I decide to make a experiment for how breeding are suppose to occur.” Mr.Lee words just earning a few disgust sound from the student.

He clap his hand,“There's no eww in Science!You all need this for your SAT exam next year.” The class went quiet again.

Mr.Lee take a piece of paper from his desk and stand at the edge of the teacher's desk.“This expe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter