Three

Love Needs A Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

 

 

The weekend is here and it means freedom for student in School of Performing Arts.They won't wearing their yellow blazer and white school uniform for today and won't be facing their fierce teachers or professors.Some of them release themselves to go out to Seoul or just staying at the dorm studying or probably,sleeping.

Sehun throw another paper into the dust bin.He ruffled his hair in frustration,“This is mind !” Jongin heard him and throw a eraser to his face.

“What the?”

“Did you kiss your mom with that mouth?” he rolled his eyes.

Sehunblew his bang and throw back the eraser to him.“I'm not good at English,you know.” he paused,“But Wu Fan sasang-nim keep giving us this mind ing essay assignment.” he threw the paper again.

Jongin shook his head,“Why don't you try ask someone good at English?” he tapped his chin,“Like Ricky?He's good at English.I can call him if you want--”

“NO!I don't need anyone help.I can do it by myself.” Sehun refuse to be help by someone else.Jongin sigh,“Whatever you say,Oh Sehun.No wonder Sulli hates you so much.”

Sehun look at Jongin with weird looks,“Tsk,why did you mention her name out all of the sudden?Did you start to fall for her?” Sehun gave him a curious smirk.Jongin smiled,“Doesn't mean I mention her name I like her,babo.” he pushed his forehead “Maybe you just jealous.” he added and laugh.Sehun smack his hand and leaving him to his bed.Jongin followed him and sit at his bed.

“Yah,let's go out.I'm bored.” Their roommate,Im Jaebum suddenly showed up.“To where?” Sehun ask.Jaebeom scratch his head,“I don't know either.Maybe we can window shopping at the mall or hang out.” Sehun and Jongin look each other and look at him back.

“Well,we're bored too.Let's go then.Where's the young JYP?” Jongin said playfully and made Sehun and Jaebum laughed.“Yah,stop calling me JYP Jongin!” the short guy fakely strangled Jongin.His name is Park Jiin Young but everyone called him Jr. .Except for Jongin,who kept calling him JYP because his name is same as the CEO of the biggest music company in Korea.

“Blame your parents for giving your name same as him.” Jaebum pushed his head.Jr. pouted but still want to strangle Jongin.“Okay enough JYP,let's get dressed.” he pushed him and went to his locker.Everyone went to their own locker and preparing for their outing.

Jongin,Sehun,Jaebum and Jr. are classmates and roommates.They also closed with both of them like they closed to their other friends like Joonmyeon,Chanyeol,Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

“Hey,where'd you all going?” Kyungsoo ask them when the four people passing by his dorm.“We're going out.Wanna join?” Sehun offer.Kyungsoo wave his hand and shook his head,“Maybe next time,guys.” he smiled.

 

~*~

 

“Suzy!Hurry up!”

“Just a sec!”

Sulli,Jiyeon and Suzy sign on the weekend outing book before leaving their hostel.Soojung can't come with them because she have election this week.“It's weird there's only three of us.” Jiyeon scratch her head,awkward.Usually Jiyeon will walk with Suzy and Sulli,as usual with Soojung but this time,it's different.

“Yeah.I feel like that too.” Sulli said,feeling awkward.“But don't worry.Once we arrived at the mall,you two can go anywhere you want if you don't want to follow me.” she patted Jiyeon shoulder and smile.

Finally after 10 minutes walk from their hostel,they arrived at Gangnam-do street.It's packed with people since it was weekend.

“I'll find my stuff first.You two can go anywhe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter