03. Boyfriend

My Collection of OneShots

Boyfriend
ChangSoo

 

Sooyoung was busy. She opened her closet a few times, took out some ofher best clothes. Doesn't know how many times she tried and matched her clothes but she remains skeptical and dissatisfied. Feeling desperate, she walked out of her room and went to Tiffany, hoping that girl would help her out. Seohyun and Hyeoyeon actually offer themselves to be her coordi today but their good intentions should be rejected because their fashion is worser (is this even a word) than her.

"Fany-ah, help me!" Sooyoung said with a hopeless look. Tiffany smiled at her best friend then pulled Sooyoung into her room. Tiffany opened the closet. "Just choose whichever you want. The one which is still wrapped in plastic are the one that I never wore. "

“NO! I want to wear my own clothes!" Sooyoung refused. Tiffany could only sigh to see Sooyoung's stubbornness. Sooyoung finally pulled Tiffany into her room and let her friend match her clothes.

"What are you doing?" Asked Jessica who happened pass in front of her room. Good! It means there'll be 3 fashionistas who'll help her.

"Help me pick out clothes for her." Tiffany pleaded. After about half an hour, even with the help of Jessica and Tiffany, still they were not able to integrate Sooyoung's clothes because Sooyoung always complained. "That's it, I give up! You compalined too much, shiksin!" Sica complained.

"Hey, you guys do not be meanie! Just wear my clothes, Sooyoung-ah. Besides, no one will know because I never wear those clothes." Hearing the sincerity of Tiffany and the atrocities that have been made by Sica make her willing to wear Tiffany's clothes. Tiffany picked a pink dress above the knee paired with Sooyoung's 5cm pink heels.

“You're not going to dance, right?” Tiffany asked in worried.

“Are you crazy? Of course not!” Sooyoung laughed because of Tiffany's innocence (foolness to be exact).

Sooyoung polish a little make-up in his face. Just natural make-up: a little powder, blush on, eye shadow and pink lip gloss. Her brown hair tied up accidentally exposing her neck and nape.

“Should I let it down?"

"If you let your hair fall down, it could be messed by the wind and then you should use a comb and mirror to tidy it up and it's hassle!" Sooyoung nodded in agreement after heard Tiffany's explanation. Once ready, Sooyoung choose her white gucci bag. "How do I look?" she ask other members who were gathered in the living room.

“Wuuaah… our ugly stick has been transformed into miss Korea.” Sunny said in shocked. “Onnie, you look so pretty." Seohyun said.

“Are you ready? It's 3am now.” Tiffany reminded her. Sooyoung put her coat and sunglasses on and get out of the house before all members shouted 'Hwaiting' to her. Sooyoung went down to the basement, get into her car and drove to the SMent building.

'Where are you, shiksin number 2?'

She received one short message and replied it in a rush.

'Still on the way, I'll arrive about 30 minutes. Where are you?'

Not long after that, she received an incoming message.

'I'm in office now. I'm waiting for you in the basement.'

Sooyoung could only smile. Her pinky face had turned to red. Her heart was pounding. Nervous? Scared? Too happy? She herself wasn't sure about that but now she has quickly get to the office. After she arrived and allowed to enter the building, Yoona went straight down into the basement and parked her car. Yoona took her handphone and make a call. "Hello? I'm here. Yes, I'm in the basement now, in F-2 area. Okay, I'll wait here. Bye." Syooyoung closed her phone and saw her reflection in the mirror once again. What Tiffany has been said was correct! If her hair was tied then she wouldn't be troubled and of course look more presentable.

Knock…knock…

Someone knocked Sooyoung's car door gently. A smile painted on her face. She opened the door and tadaaa...

“I'm sorry. How long have you been waiting?" Sooyoung asked. The man smiled and shook his head several times. ”What take you so long? Traffic?” he asked her. Sooyoung nodded.

"What do you want to do in our 2nd anniversary? We have to spend time as well as possible before you go to Japan." the man said as he linked his arm with hers and in the next moment, he already hug her tiny body. "Hey, what if someone is looking at us?" Sooyoung said said in worried.

“I don't care, let them be. I want everyone in Korea knows that Choi Sooyoung is my girlfriend."

"Haha, who knows you're a cheesy person, Min? If only your fans can see this side of you." Sooyoung chuckled.

“By the way, you look so beautiful today."  man whose name is Changmin praised his girlfriend's gorgeous look.

“So... You're saying that I never looked beautiful before?" Sooyoung gave her sharp looked to him. “That's not what I mean, it just you look so different today. Is it because of me?” he teased.

“Aigoo…” she punched his arms playfull. "By the way, where are we going to today?"

“I think we should stay here." Changmin said

“Eh?" Sooyoung raised her eyebrows. “I don't want to waste time to disguise if we go out. Let just enjoy our date here without need to feel alarmed by the media." he smiled gently. Sooyoung nodded her head and both of them went into SMEnt building.

 

--------------------------------

I hope you guys like ChangSoo. And this fic has the YoonKris ver which I've already made earlier before ^^