02. 10 Things about Me

My Collection of OneShots

Ten Things about Me
LuYoon

 

"Hey," Luhan waved at his girlfriend who sat at the corner of her practice room. "Tough practice?" Her girlfriend just nodded. Luhan sat beside her then turned her body so he could see her back then massage her shoulder. "Are you feeling any better now?" he asked. His girlfriend just smiled and replied him 'yes' with a nod. "Today's practice was so hard, I'm so exhausted." she whined. Luhan chuckled then suddenly hugged her, "you can do it. I know you can."

"Thanks," she said back then put her head on his shoulder. "Hey, I've got an idea." Luhan said in excitement. "What?" Luhan stood up and grab 2 pieces of paper with 2 boardmarkers. "What is that, Lu?" Yoona, his girlfriend, asked with curiousity.

"How about," he handed her a paper and a boardmarker, "...we write 20 things that nobody knows about ourself."

"20? Aren't that too much?"

"Are they? Ehm..."

"How about ten?" Yoona suggested.

"10? 10 is then. Ten is perfect." Luhan smiled gently to his girlfriend. Yoona, the girl, started writing her list meanwhile Kai was too busy to peeking up at his girlfriend. "You should start writing too, Han," she said calmly. Luhan just chuckled, "mine is easy," then he started writing.

Not more than 1 minute until Luhan finally done with his list. "You're done? Are you kidding me?" Yoona bewildred and Luhan just nodded. She threw him a suspicious looks. After another 15 minutes, Yoona finally done. "Okay, let's see what you got." Yoona said but Luhan pulled her paper first. "No, we’ll see yours first. Luhan read the paper and a big smiled painted on his face. "You have read this, loudly," Luhan told her. She blushed and shook her head. "No."

"Common~" Luhan whined as he pulled her hand gently.

"Okay, fine." Yoona said. She took a deep breath and stared at her boyfriend whose hands are already supporting his head. "10 thing that nobody knows about me. First, my IQ is 121."

"Really?" Luhan bewildred. "Gosh, my girlfriend is a genius!" and once again it made Yoona blushed. "Thank you. Second is, I'm in love with fashion. Third is I think I'm pretty y. You know, I am 22 years old now and I get enough with all of that cutesy thing." Luhan smiled at her with a nod.

"The fourth is I hate my nickname."

"Why? I love your nickname! Yoong, alligator Yoong, choding, Him-Yoona," Luhan responded with a grin. Yoona glared at him and continue, "stop it! The fifth is I envy Seohyun a lot,”

"Why?” Luhan kinda shock. Yoona shrugged her shoulders, “Well, she’s perfect.” Luhan grabbed her hand and said, “you are perfect to me,” mede Yoona blushed. She continued, “the sixth is I know my boyfriend is having a crush on her. The seventh-"

"Wait, what? Pft, I... I don't have a crush on Seohyun. Pft, it just... hah, pft..."

"Oh common, honey. Don't lie to me," Yoona looked at him. "The seventh is I kind of awkward to Tiffany onnie but these days we’ve became more closer."

"Ah, I know that," Luhan nodded.

"The eight, I don't like my lips."

"WHY? I like you lips, I LOVE your lips. Your lips tasted good,” Luhan’s protest earned a smack on her shoulder. "ert! The ninth is..." Yoona hung her word.

"The ninth is???" Luhan repeated her words.

"The ninth is... I want to call you as 'Luhan oppa'."

Luhan laughed at her, "then why don't you do that?"

"Because the other people would laugh at me if I call you with oppa. I mean, you’re just like a month older than me and I've never been calling you with 'oppa' but if I suddenly do that people will laugh at me and-" Luhan cut Yoona's words by kissing her. After a moment, he let his lips part of hers then smiled.

"I grant that wish," Luhan smiled and peck her lips once again. "As I said before, your lips taste good.” Yoona just blushed and smile then continue to read the list. " And the tenth is... I love EXO-M stupid deer aka Luhan." she finished with a big hug to her lover.

Luhan couldn't hide his smiled and let a big laughed out of his mouth. "So you do love me?" he teased and she just blushed. "Fine. I don't wanna ruin this moment so I'll just read my list."

Luhan had his paper on his hand then made a sound as if he cleader his throat. "Ehem. 10 things people don't know about me. First, my name is NOT Xi Luhan, it’s just Lu Han. Second, 'm SNSD's Yoona's boyfriend," Luhan took a glaced at her whose smiled as board as her face. He continued, "third, I'm the man that SNSD Yoona loves. Fourth, I'm the one who's going to marry her. Fifth, I kiss her everyday and I bet I’m going to get hit by her fans if they knew," Yoona chuckled at her boyfriend.

"Sixth, I love SNSD Yoona. Seventh, I love Im Yoona. Eighth, I love Yoong. Ninth, I love her. Tenth," Luhan looked at Yoona’s eyes, "I love you." Yoona's eyes got teared up and she immediately hug him. "I love you too, Luhan oppa."

 

-----------------------------

the second one is LuYoon. Is it sweet? What do you think? Please leave any feedback/comment bellow ^^
that amazing picture of LuYoon is credited to the amazing tumblr users :D