01. So Into You

My Collection of OneShots

So Into U
KaiStal

 

Krystal sat on the couch with her hands hugged her folded legs while staring straight at the phone in his hand.

"He'll call, he'll not call, he'll call, he'll not, he'll call, he'll not..." Krystal continued murmuring those words for approximately 3 hours long. Occasionally, she twirled her iphone then look to the screen many times in case someone would call her.

You've changed, you're away from me.

Soojoung, Krystal's real name, has been thinking about this for a long time, 2 months ago to be exact. Every time they met, he just smiled and did not say much. He just asked 'how are you doing' or 'how's school' or just 'I'll call you later' but the fact was a total opposite. Krystal waited for his call until 3 am but he still didn't contact her.

Kim Jongin.

Wonder what happened to him but Krystal always ask this to herself, 'are you uninterested in me?' Jongin always busy, he never had time for her. And when she had sent a message to him and told him that she was accepted at Hanyang University, Jongin only reply her message with the contents 'congratulations, Soojoung-ah'.

 Kim Jongin also never called her first, it's always Krystal. Jongin never took the initiative to be the first to ask what she was doing or even saying that he missed her. Kim Jongin is totally a different person, he changed.

 "What happened to you? Why did you not call me? You promised me you'd called tonight," muttered Krystal little while continuing to twirling her phone in her hand. Krystal sighed heavily, "I miss you."

 Krystal unlocked her phone and looking at her mobile phone wallpaper. It was a picture of her with Jongin right after her debut with f (x). Jongin grinned and put his arm around her waist in the picture. Krystal remembered well that night was the night that she got her first kiss, the night that Jongin asked her to promise that she wouldn't leave him once she was famous later. Krystal miss those moments, times when Jongin sending messages containing romantic fool words, a message that only said 'I love you' or 'I miss you'. But now? Jongin didn't even have time to pick up or even reply to her message.

You're different this time
You're a different person somehow

"I don't want to lose you, I'm afraid you're not going back to my side. What happened to you? Kim Jongin, I'm afraid."

Tears slowly trickled in her beautiful face. She couldn't believe that at this time, this moment, she was crying. She was Krystal Jung! But somehow, even though people say 'girls are prideful', but Krystal Jung couldn't lie to herself that she needs  Kim Jongin to preserve and protect her, protect her heart.

Wiped tears from her face, Krystal gathered the courage to send a message to her boyfriend. 'What's wrong with you these day? You're different this time, it's like you're a different person somehow. Tell me what's up? I don't want to lose you. You know me, this is hard for me to say but please contact me '

Even though Krystal was prideful and she kind of regretted her act just now but on the other hand, she also feels proud of herself for having a gut to say things thats very difficult for her to say.

 Krystal eyes opened wide when she saw that the name on her cellphone screen: 'kkamjong'. A sweet smile etched on her face and happily answered the call.

 Because Kim Jongin knew, for an arrogant girl with high self-esteem like Krystal said those things were definitely not easy. Because Kim Jongin know, Krystal is so into him.

 

------------------------------

How was it? This is my first KaiStal fic so... yeah, I dont know. Please leave a comment bellow ^^

picture credit to 94kaistal @ tumblr