Goodbye

I live in EXO Planet

You opened your house's door to find a precious smiling face in front of you.

"Baekhyun, what are you doing here?"

 

#Flashback#

You were talking to your beloved boyfriend Baekhyun when he told you he has to leave for Japan this afternoon to prepare for EXO's Japanese Debut. He apologized for not being able to come and tell you goodbye before heading to the Airport due to his hectic  schedule. You felt disapointed despite getting accustomed to his successive trips to foreign countries. He sometimes comes to say Goodbye, but most of the times he was just texting or calling you. But things are different now, he won't be away for a short period but for five months. It seemed like five decenies to you because since you started dating him  you've never been away from each other for such a long time.

#End of Flashback#

"Aren't you supposed to be at the airport now?" You asked him.

"We had an interview before our departure, but it was canceled. I took this chance to come see you. What's with this pocker face ? Aren't you happy to see me?" He pinched you cheek .

"No, it's not that , I just thought you weren't coming to see me." you said launching yourself into his arms.

"I know, I'm sorry. I was afraid I won't be able to say goodbye before leaving. I'll miss you so much. " He said and held you tight.

A sob escaped your lips before responding. You didn't want him to see you crying because it will always makes it harder for him.

A tear streaked down his face " Don't worry, I'll text you and call you everyday. Being away from you won't change my feelings because you mean everything to me. " 

Lifting your hands up, you took his face between your fingers. "Baekhyun, work hard and do you best. You're gonna make me proud, aren't you? " You tried to cheer him up. He nodded his head then looked to his hand-watch realizing that your time was up.

"Goodbye Jagiya" He whispered and pulled you in his arms.

"Goodbye Baekhyun "

"Wait" he cried out as you started pulling away.

"Just one kiss. So I can have something to think about when I won't be near you."

You gazed up into his sparkling eyes before you let yours flutter closed. His warm lips pressed against yours, as the rain poured down on you.

And one kiss was all it was.

"I love you " He whispered, his forehead pressed up against yours.

"I love you too Beakhyun."

He peaked you pink lips and flashed a small smile then turned to leave.

 

-I think the end was quite boring :/ I'll do better next time ;) Promise ^^