Teasing you

I live in EXO Planet

* It's 8 past 10 ! , I'm late.* You said looking at your wall clock.

You didn't even have enough time to take your breakfast, so you brushed your teeth and took your purse then run towards the lifter.

As always clumsy and inattentive, you didn't press  the button. Instead , you took out your make up and started applying it .

"It's no use putting some make up on , because you won't look beautiful anyways. "

You mouth fell as you saw him behind you. * please don't tell me I forgot to press the button again! *

"Meddle your own business Luhan." You said giving him a death glare.

*How can a baby-faced guy like him be so cruel ?!* You wondered.

You launched your hand to the 'ground floor' button but Luhan was speedier than you.

"What are you doing? I wanted to go down. " 

"And I want to go upstairs." he replied indifferently.

"But I rode the lift first? "

"And I pressed the button first! "

*Luhan are you playing around with me? *

At that moment you wanted to threw your tantrum on him but things just got worst. The lifter got stucked and you ended confined with him into this box :/

*Please don't let things get worse.* 

"Seems like even the elvator got sick of your nagging ! " Luhan said jokingly.

*Is he serious? in a situation like this? Is it even time to make jokes?*

Your eyes turned all wattery and tears flew down your face. 

"This all your fault Luhan. Why do you keep browbeating me like this? If you hate me that much just tell me and I'll move to another building."

"No,please don't ! If you leave, who would I make fun of everyday?"

You had a great desire to slap him in the face and beat him to death. But in a situation like this, it would be betterif you just ignore him because it was no way for you to run away and not face his bulls.

You were panicking more and more , and your crying have just become more intense.

Luhan's expression softened and turned into a worried one. *Is she that scared? maybe I've gone so far with my crazy scorn.*

He launched his hand towards my face and wiped my tears, but you pushed it away? " Don't you dare touch me Luhan ! "

*What ?!? Is she in her right mind to do that to Luhan ? I even thought that she's my fan ! *

*Omoo his hand is prettier than mine ! and he's looking ier with that concerned expression. But , I shouldn't fall for that he's just acting nice surely he's planing on some stupid trap.*

"What's wrong with you? is this how you retrieve someone who's trying to placate you?"

"Don't you know how to do that with keeping your hands for yourself? Aren't you planing on calling one of your donsaengs for help? Or you want to stay the whole day here?"

"I'll stay here for thousand years not only a day but if you'll be with me." Luhan whispered to you then winked.

You felt something heavy put on your heart. You couldn't deny that you liked him since you first saw him but you couldn't tell him that of course he'll laught non stop at you. You didn't reply but let out a sight.

"Didn't you hear what I've just said?" 

"Yes , I've heard your cheesy words but don't try to act y around me you ert , because I'm not seductible ."

Unfortunately your words didn't match with your face expression. It was obvious that you were attracted by him.

"Are you sure you're not? "

"Yes,I'm sure."

You were about to say some more but Luhan's lips were already occupying yours. Everything was going in slow motion , it was a five-seconds kiss but felt like eternity. 

You pulled away, your head down waiting for Luhan to tease you again but instead he kissed you again more passionately, more fervently.

"Teasing you was the only way to get your attention. I'm sorry, I never meant to upset you."

"You really succeded in getting my attention Luhan. Thumps up "

He let a laugh escape his lips and added : " I withdraw what I've said earlier, you look amazing even without make up. "

"You don't have to tell me that. I know that I'm beautiful. " 

He just finds your acts so cute , so he pinched your cheeks.

"Aww keep your hands away from me Luhan, I told you not to touch me."

"You're not allowed to tell if I can or not because from today you're officially mine."

You didn't have the right words to answer so you throw yourself on him and kissed him delivering all your feelings and emotions.

Unfortunately , the lifter resumed going up.

"I think you should go now. " You said pulling away. 

"But I don't want to." he said childishly

You pushed him away from the lifter but he came back.

"What now? Are you going to stick around me all day?"

"No I just forgot to tell you something."

"What?"

"I Love You."