Chanyeol Be Happy!

I live in EXO Planet

My First Oneshot :D

Actually this chapie's idea belongs to my friend Saby Chan <3

Enjoy ^^

You are having your night walk with Chanyeol, your dear friend.

It's a star- spangled windy night, yet beautiful.

"Are you cold?" Chanyeol asked. You shook your head even if you were freezing.

He kept walking while you were hardly trying to catch up with him. Suddenly, he stopped to face you with both his hands on your shoulders.

"What do you think of me?" he asked sincerly. You blinked few times trying to understand his intention. "You are great." you simply replied .

"Great!" he said in confusion. You gave him a warm innocent smile. You knew what Chanyeol's question meant and what answer he was waiting for , 'I like you' is all he needed to hear from you. But you weren't brave to say those words or maybe shy. You knew how much he was hurt by your indeference and by you neglecting his feelings. But you wanted him to smile to be the Happy Virus he's always been.

Suddenly you remebered something.

You faced him and pulled him towards you. Your faces were just a couple of inches apart. You closed your eyes and stayed still.

'She want me to kiss her?' Chanyeol wondered. He started to come closer and closer.... until you opened your eyes and started screaming... 

"What were you doing Park Chanyeol?" You yelled at him.

"I'm the one who should be asking that" he replied.

"I was just doing what Kai and Baekhyun told me to do. They said you'll be happy if I do that. Are you happy Chanyeol?" you explained innocently.

"Yes I am happy" then he kept walking while thinking deeply not about what just happened but about how to make an end of Kai and Baekhyun's lives.

You were bothered by his silence , he isn't normaly that calm. 'Should I make him happy again?' you told yourself. "Chanyeol...can we do that everyday? I mean be happy. Being happy is good. I want you to be always happy and I want to be happy too" A smirk appeared on Chanyeol's lips "We can always be happy just be my girl" he said and pulled you into a deep pationate kiss.

 

 

Cmt & Sub Pls <3