Thank you a lot

Kill me Kiss me [On Hold]

 

*dances around* too excited for the Japanese album~ I waaaaaanna! *sighs* but so expensive TT.TT

Anyways...the next chapter is out! \(*^*)/

Please enjoy...and subscribe if you haven't done so far! 

 


 

 

 The brunette turned around and felt a stingy pain in her right arm, making her growl in pain and open her eyes. With her left arm she pushed herself up and looked around, her sight still a little blurred because of her sleepiness, but still she could figure out that this was an unknown place. She rubbed her eyes a few times and blinked before she took a closer look at the room. It was a tidy little room, white walls with simple yet modern grey furniture. Excepts for the bed and a big closet there was only a little desk in the corner of the room. She let her eyes wander around the room for a few more seconds, from the desk to the window that was covered with a grey curtain back to the bed. The brunette squinted her eyes and rubbed them again, making sure that she wasn't still dreaming. Was there...someone was sitting on the ground at the corner of the bed, his head laid on the mattress, with both his arms under his head. Immediately the girl pushed back the thick and warm blanket and jumped out of the bed only to, much to her shock, notice that she wasn't wearing her dress anymore. Instead she was wearing a way too wide male pajama shirt and checkered boxer shorts. She looked around in search for her clothes so that she could leave this place soon when she suddenly heard someone yawn behind her.

“Are you already awake?”, a sleepy voice asked her.

Slowly the brunette turned around and stared at the dark haired man who ruffled through his hair before the stretched his arms.

“Who are you?”

“Me?” He pointed at himself and stood up, rubbing his eyes. “I'm Cho Kyuhyun.”

The brunette looked at him for a few seconds before she turned around again in search for her dress. Kyuhyun tilted his head a little to the side, watching her before he finally cleared his throat.

“May I know your name too?”

The girl kept silent for a some time before she turned back, looking straight into his eyes.

“It's none of your business. Just give me my clothes back.”

“You mean that rag? I threw it away.”

“You did what?!?”

“I-threw-it-away.” He emphasized each word.

“Why did you do it?!?”

Her eyes flashed and she gave him an hostile stare. Kyuhyun just shrugged and walked past her to his closet. When he opened it, the brunette could see that each piece was folded neatly and the clothes were put in order by their colours. Just...mainly everything was either black, white, grey or dark blue. The girl frowned, wondering how someone could have such a boring garderobe. Not a single coloured piece. She slightly shook her head, still waiting for his answer. Kyuhyun took out a navy blue and white striped sweater as well as dark blue pajama trousers.

“Just wear this for today, ok? I'll get you something else to wear when I get back from work.”

“Wait...” Her jaw dropped and she stared at him, unbelieving. “When you get back from work?!? Do you expect me to stay HERE? No thanks! I don't need your help!”

“Really?” With a few strides the young man crossed the room and stood right in front of her. He grabbed her right arm, lifting it a little up. The brunette bit her lower lip, trying not to show the pain that was running through her arm. “And what is with this? Should I just have let you lie there and die slowly?” He let go of her arm and turned around and walked to the door. “I don't care what you did to get into that trouble, but you helped me so I won't let you die, no matter what. Even if you're a criminal, I still owe my life to you. So for now, just stay here. When you get better I won't hold you back, but for now it's too dangerous for you to go out.”

The brunette stared at his back for a few seconds before she started following him out of the bedroom. Even the rest of the apartment was held simple yet modern, mainly in black and white. He walked over to a room and put his hand on the knob. Slowly Kyuhyun turned to her, a cheeky smile on his lips.

“What's wrong? Do you want to follow me to the bathroom that badly?”

“NO!”, the brunette exclaimed, her face turning red as a tomato.

The taller man chuckled at her cute reaction and walked back to her, wanting to some more. This kid sure was fun.

“Ah, don't be shy babe. I know you want me.”

He put his arms around her waist, pulling her slightly closer to himself. The brunette was too busy with feeling embarrassed and trying to hide her flushing face so that she didn't push him away at once. Kyuhyun took this chance and leaned his forehead against hers, making her look into his eyes.

“Don't tell me...you really find me attractive?”

Again a chuckle escaped his lips when her cheeks turned a darker shape of pink. The brunette tried to back away, but his arms around her waist didn't allow her to move back even an inch.

“Let go of me..”

Though it was a demand her voice sounded weak and halting. Kyuhyun guessed she wasn't used to being touched like that. But wait...didn't that man say she was the girlfriend of 'the boss'? Didn't it mean that she should be used to this? Or was this girl just shy? Anyways, it was funny to . Again the young man shortened the gap between their faces, intending to continue his little game when suddenly her legs gave in and he barely caught her by her waist. Her head leaned against his chest and her breath was unsteady. Kyuhyun sighed and put her one arm around his neck so that he could lift her up.

When he finally laid her down on the bed and covered her with the blanket, Kyuhyun took a look at her. The girl was pretty, no doubt, but something in her face made him really worried. Was it the sad look in her eyes that was hidden in the depths of the dark brown? Probably. The young man pushed a streak of hair out of her face and ran his fingers down her jawline.

“You shouldn't have exhausted yourself like that...”

He smiled a little and turned around, grabbing his clothes to change and walked out of the door. The brunette opened her eyes for a few seconds.

“Thank you a lot Kyuhyun-shi.” Her voice was just a whisper. “And I'm Sooyoung...”

Her eyes shut again and she drifted away into dream land.

“No problem Sooyoung.”

 


 


 

Sooo? How is this chapter? I think it's more like my usual style now...fluffy style...I wonder if one day I'll be able to write something else? Anyways...I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though it's really short....

Please leave a comment :3