You can't die because of me

Kill me Kiss me [On Hold]

 

 

It started raining and they were running down the road. The girl was wearing high heels and was rather slipping than running. The young man rolled his eyes, a little annoyed that she was slowing them down so much, but it would have taken too much time if she took off her shoes. He could already hear her pursuer kicking a dustbin out of his way before the heavy footsteps echoed down the road. The dark haired man turned around for a second and caught a glimpse of the man in the black coat. He was running really fast, catching up to them little by little, a wild and angry look in his eyes. His hand wandered down to his hip and the young man could see a silvery object flashing in the moonlight. The young man turned back to the front and for a second he saw the fear in her eyes. He wanted to say something, just to take a little fear from her, but as they were running as fast as possible and panting really hardly, he couldn't. And besides, what could he say in such a situation? 'Oh don't worry, everything will be ok.' He himself didn't believe so why should that girl do? Maybe 'I'll take care of this, so don't worry.' A little better, but why should she trust a total stranger? Instead the young man just pushed her into a side alley.

“Here.“ He dropped his keys into her hands. “Go to XYZ street number xx. Lock yourself in and don't let anyone in. I'll be there half an hour after you.” The young man flashed a smile at her. “And now go!”

He gave her a little push and watched her running down the road before he turned around, running out of the side alley, taking his gun out of it's shaft. The man in black had caught up a lot and was now slowing down until he stopped about 10 meters away from the younger one. Both men were facing each other, pointing with their guns at each other's chest, ready to pull the trigger at the moment the other would make a move.

“Move out of the way boy and I promise you won't get hurt.”

“I don't want to.”

“Wow, so self-confident. But don't be stubborn fella. I don't think you're a match for me. Just forget what you have seen and live your life in peace. It would be a little sad for such a young boy if his life would suddenly come to an end, right?”

The young man kept quiet for a few seconds but then he slowly nodded.

“Alright. I will just act like I haven't seen it. Just go ahead and chase her. I will put down my gun and you will just walk by, ok?”

“Good boy.” The big man smirked and waited for the young man to slowly raise his left hand while he was crouching down, putting the gun down on the earth. When the weapon finally left the younger's hand and touched the ground, the smirk on his face widened and he began laughing. “Too bad that I'm not good at keeping deals.” He pointed directly at the dark haired man's chest and pulled the trigger.

Boom.

Boom.

The young man had already expected something similar like this to happen so while crouching down he had been reaching with his left hand for his second gun on the shaft on his left hip. Right when his opponent was pulling the trigger, he was too. If he had to die right there while saving this girl he should at least kill her chaser, right? The two shots were earsplitting and the young man waited to feel a stinging pain, but there was nothing. Instead something pushed him to the ground and he stared at a tousled head of hair. He could hear her gasping for air several times before she started breathing in and out choppily. The girl rolled down from him and kept laying on her back, staring at him with her dark orbs.

“Didn't...you say...you'll...take care...of him?”

She pointed at the other man with her chin. The young man looked at that direction, saw that he had somehow hit his target as the big man was holding his side in pain. He was still holding the gun in his hand, trying to aim for either the young man or that girl, but as his hands were trembling a little bit he still hadn't pulled the trigger.

The young dark haired man started running to him in a zig-zag and tackled the man, ramming his head against his chest, making the man loose balance and fall on the back. With his right hand the young man took the gun out of his opponent's hand and threw it away. Though the big man was injured he was still strong, trying to push the younger man off but each time he touched the wound accidentally while fighting, the big man was flinching.

“Sorry bro...it's not fair...but still...”

The young man, who freed himself from the tight grip of his opponent, kicked him into the side, making the older man roar in pain. While the injured man was reaching down to hold his bleeding side, the dark haired man knocked him off by hitting his elbow as hard as possible into his opponent's temple. The eyes of the man widened before they slowly rolled back until there was only the white of his eyes.

Immediately the young man turned back to the young girl and picked her up. She was breathing unsteadily, her eyes closed. Blood was dripping through her fingers that were trying to cover the wound on her right arm.

“Stupid! I told you to go to my apartment. Why didn't you listen?”

The eyes of the girl fluttered and opened lightly.

“I..can't let..someone...die because...of me..”

Then her eyes shut again. The young man could only shake his head at her stupidity. He tightened his grip around her shoulders and under her legs before he started walking back to his apartment as fast as possible.

 



 

Just a short chapter...but I hope you guys enjoyed it a little :3

just leave a comment on how you think about this story...as I'm not really sure if I should write something like this as I'm usually writing more fluffy stuff....