Two; Glances

Confused Love

 

We lined up at our morning math classes, Jihye is in my maths class I mean come on that’s pretty awesome. L.Joe and Ricky were in different classes, I looked around when we were lining up to see if I could see Ricky, I look into his class and see him sitting in the front row, books out in front of him and looking down on his pages writing. “Aish, why does he have to be so smart?” I say. “Eh? What are you talking about” Jihye said looking at you.

Jihye looks around like the curious little kid she is and sees you staring into Ricky’s class, she looks at you with a face and nudges you “YAH! NO NO NO NO DON’T TELL ME YOU LIKE HIM. HIM. HIM. SJKADHJSHDJ” Jihye shouted spazzing on the spot.

“SHHHHHHHHH, WHAT THE HELL MAN. NO, NOW SHUSH”, You said quickly covering so she wouldn’t say anything else. “Bro, you mad?” You said.

“Alright students straight line” Miss Bulldog said. “Omg, not her again. Wheres our real teacher?” You say sighing with a hint of anger. *Well this isn’t going to be so fun* As you walk in you look back and take your last glance into Ricky’s classroom. But you didn’t know across your room, L.Joe was standing there watching you, every glance you made at Ricky.

L.Joe hit the wall with his fist and let out an angry growl. His friends were confused as he never acted like that way unless someone was bullying him. When the teacher came and opened the door, he rudely nudged the teacher out of the way and walked into the back of the classroom, threw his bag on the floor and sat into his chair. Every student walking in looked at him. Even the teacher.

*RIIING*

The bell for recess went, everyone walked out in relief as maths has ended. “AAAH, FINALLLYYYYY” You said to Jihye as you walked out of the class. We always wait at the bottom of the stairs and wait for the rest of the group. Gossiping with Jihye while waiting you get bored, "They're never this long" You say to Jihye. At that moment you saw Ricky walking down the stairs, you look at him then turn away. Ricky was just coming just looking really quiet. 

On the other hand right behind Ricky was L.Joe he looked really pissed he walked faster towards Ricky and nudged him hard making him nearly trip. He kept walking towards us and whispered something to Jihye’s ears. “Ne.” Jihye said bluntly. L.Joe walked away with his hands in his pockets and left.

“What was that about.” You said bluntly. “Nothing.” Jihye said, “Aigoo, I think I might have gotten a bruise” Ricky said to Jihye and Nana. “Alright” Jihye answered. They all walked in different paces and went to where they sit.

The whole recess was quiet, no one spoke. A word. 

---------------------------------------------

I KNOW ITS SO SHORT OMG ;A; I'M TRYING MY BEST <3 PLEASE WAIT A BIT LONGER FOR UPDATES FOR MY OTHER STORIES. KAMSAMNIDA !