Three; Tears and Blunts

Confused Love

 

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*
School ended, “urgh, I hate school” I said to Jihye who obviously looked exhausted. She did sleep half the class and took a billion selcas the other half. We walked waiting at the front gate. “Wae, why are we waiting at the front gate?” Jihye said half asleep. “We’re waiting for the other guys, remember? We’re going to the café today?” I reply. “Oh, uhm, L-L.Joe won’t be attending” Jihye said stuttering and rubbing her eyes. “Wae?” I said confused. “He’s uh-uhm, tired.” Jihye said looking the other direction. I knew something was up.

At that point I received a text from Ricky:
To; Nananana
From; BabyBooRicky
Aah, Mianhe Nana, I won’t be going to the café today! Something came up at home! Mianhe!

“Aiiiish!” I said locking my phone and putting it in my pocket. “Who was that?” Asked Jihye “Ricky, he said he’s not going.” I say. “Oh, well let’s just go to the café ourselves?” Jihye said tiredly. “No. I don’t feel like it anymore. It’s not fun without the rest of the gang. Just go home. You’re half dead.” I said bluntly and nudging Jeanie’s head making her flinch.

“Alright then, as you say. Well I guess this is bye? Annyeong!” Jihye said. “Ne, Ne. Annyeong Whale!” (A/N: Jihye’s Nickname) You said. And off you went, Jihye going to the left and you going to the right.

You were walking down the street a couple of blocks away from your house, and you crossed the street to a café, I mean you might as well. As you crossed the street you look at the window and see Ricky sitting there at the café talking and drinking with another girl.

You stand there middle of the road and stare. You didn’t know what you were feeling. Then, he grabbed her hand. At that moment, you bursted to tears, you didn’t know why. Did you have feelings for him? Did you not? Who sit that girl? /BEEP BEEEEEEEP Cars honked for you to move. You ran across the street past the café. You caught Ricky’s eyes.

He saw you crying and running, but surprisingly he didn’t make a movement and went back to talking to the girl.

As you were running home with tears streaming down your face. You bump into someone and you both fall. “AISH! MOVE OUT OF THE GOD DAMN WAY” You shouted at that person. You looked up and saw L.Joe. “OH, NANA WAE? WAE? WHAT HAPPEN MIANHE! I DIDN’T MEAN IT. WHY ARE YOU CRYING???” L.Joe said worried and immediately picked you up. Your reaction was to hug him tightly.

You bursted out more tears and soaked his shirt. “Wae!? What’s wrong?” L.Joe looked worried. He hugged you back and you guys stayed there. You finally mumbled out “R-Ricky-y *sniff*” L.Joe’s eyes widened in both anger and confusion. “Let’s get you home” L.Joe said. When he let go he noticed your knee was scraped by the fall. “Aigoo! Hurry get on my back” L.Joe said. “W-Wae? “ You said sniffling. “PALI!” L.Joe half shouted. You got on and he ran quickly to your house and opened the door since it was unlocked. It always is.

No one was home. L.Joe put you on the counter at the kitchen and rampaged through cupboards for a first aid kit. “L-Ljoe…” You said and sniffed. He took out an ice pop from the fridge opened it and gave it to you. Here it’ll help with your swollen lip.” He said. He kneeled down and applied the medicine, you flinched at it was stinging “Mianhe,” He put the Pororo band aid on and pick you up and place you on the floor. “So mind telling me what happened?” L.Joe said looking at you. He didn’t really expect an answer. He was just asking out of curiosity. “I’ll tell you in a bit. Just Stay *Sniff* don’t leave me alone” You said sniffing and an image of Ricky and that girl came up. You felt tears forming.

You laid your head on L.Joe’s shoulder; L.Joe looked at you and smiled. *what’s this feeling* L.Joe thought. He laid his head on yours and eventually you two fell asleep on the couch.

You woke up to puffy eyes, sweating, tears running down your face and alone. On the couch. “L.JOE!” You cried out. Immediately he ran out of the bathroom and asked “WAE WAE WAE WHATS WRONG?” He saw you crying and ran to you and hugged you. You bursted onto his chest with tears.

/DREAM

“Heheh, yaah~ Ricky-ah you didn’t have to get me these roses.” A girl said to Ricky.
“It’s okay, it’s because I love you, love you, love you…” As it Ricky’s face faded away.

/END

“Y-You left me *sniff*” You said still crying to L.Joe. “Mianhe, I know I was wrong, what was I thinking. *What? Why is my heart thumping? Why am I feeling like this?*

You stopped and wiped your face. You had red and puffy eyes. Your face was red and your lips were swollen from the crying. “Go and wash up. I’ll make food for us. Your parents texted earlier. They went on a vacation last minute for something for a few days, I guess I’ll be caring for you” L.Joe said looking at you.

“M-My parents… left… without me?...” You said ready to burst into tears but held it in, as you remembered you cried enough today. You got up weakly and walked to the bathroom slumping your body.

You got refreshed and walked out. You gasp at what was in front of you… It’s beautiful… You thought. 

------------------------------------------------------

AAAH! FINALLY UPDATED. HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN? Hope you liek this update. SUDDEN DRAMA. DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN

Hope you guys like it !

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, ADD AND UPVOTE!