One; Pink faces and packages.

Confused Love

 

‘ANNYEONG! ANNYEONG! IS THIS MISS LEE NANA’S APARTMENT? ANNYEONG!’ The call of a man outside my door. I get up despite looking dead I open the door to find a postman, ‘ah mianhe annyeong!’ I say in a tired tone. ‘You have a package well a few’ The postman said looking at his papers. ‘Eh? Ah ne just leave it in the living room, close the door after ahjusshi, Kamsamnida’ I say, I called him ahjusshi cause he seemed like he was in his 40s. He smiled and nodded and begun bringing the packages in.

I went into the bathroom and washed up, when I was washing my face I noticed something in the corner of my lip, a pimple. ‘AAAAAHAHAKLSJDASLKDJKLASD’ I spazzed at the mirror, I could bet the postman ahjusshi was confused. I was just depressed after. I know everyone gets pimples but come on bro. COME ON.

I put a little pimple cream and cover it with some concealer and walked out. The postman was gone but in my living room were boxes wrapped in pink wrapping. ‘Eugh, are they sure this package isn’t suppose to be for Jihye’ I said to myself. I began to unwrap them and every package had either flowers or teddy bears that said I love you.

‘Aish, not this crap again,’ Everyday I get either gifts, letters or texts saying I love you or I adore you. It was so cute at first now I’m just angry. I ignored it and grabbed my bag and walked to school. On the way I met Jihye what was she doing? Luvoing with her food. I snuck behind and slapped her head, ‘YAH!’ Jihye shouted.

She turned back and saw me ‘OI!’ Jihye said. ‘Annyeong’ I said. We just kept chatting on the way to school, I told her about the packages and letters. All she said was ‘You’re lucky to even get loved that much’ Everytime she said that I saw sadness in her face. I knew she missed L.Joe. She just won’t admit it.

We arrived at school and everyone looked at us and waved aswell smile. It was kinda awesome being the most loved person in the school. We went to the table we always hang out at, since there was another 20 minutes till assembly we’ll just chill. ‘The guys haven’t arrived yet aye?’ Jihye asked. ‘Not that I can see’ I said. Out of the blue 2 boys running crazily towards us. ‘Oh god.’ Jihye said. ‘I just laughed. ‘ANNNNNYEONGONGOGNGOGNGNO’ They both said at the same time shouting in our faces. ‘wow chill’ I said. ‘Mianhe we both had some caffeine in the morning’ Ricky said.

They sat down I told them about the packages aswell. They both looked really nervous when I was explaining every detail, I didn’t get why, I just thought that they thought that it was a good thing. The bell rang for assembly, it was so fast. I didn’t even notice the time. We went to our lines sadly we’re not together but fortunately Ricky is in my line. He kept me company which was awesome.

He didn’t talk as much as he usually did today which made me very nervous. When assembly was over I saw Jihye and L.Joe in the distance, I grabbed Ricky’s hand and ran to them. I looked at Ricky and his face was bright red. ‘Uh, Ricky? Are you okay?’ I asked in concern. ‘A-ah, everythings okay.’ He said and ran off to his class.

‘That’s not right, he never just leaves us. Plus he hates morning maths’ I said to the rest. ‘Maybe he has something on his mind, just leave him be’ Jihye said clinging onto L.Joe’s arm.

‘Alrighty then.’

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ettoke? How did i do? i thought it was pretty good ! :D sorry its short but it will be longer !