Chapter 3

My Mail Order Gangster Boyfriend

''Mum, are you feeling better? How are the nurse treating you? are you feeling better how are they treating you?Are they giving you good food? Are you eating enough? You seem to be getting skinnier. I'll go to tell them to give you more fo-''

''Myungsoo-ah! Don't worry, come back. Yes they are giving me enough food. Why do you have so many questions? It's only been a few days since you last visited me.''You know how i feel about you working, seriously don't overwork yourself you're supposed to be focusing on school."

Myungsoo sighed, ''I got it mum.''

The doctor walks in and Myungsoo straightened up. 

"May I talk to you outside for a moment Mr Kim Myungsoo-shii"

Myungsoo followed the doctor out, crossing his fingers hoping that the news wasn't going to be bad.

'I'm afraid your mothers lung cancer has gotten to Stage 3 and she will have to have another surgery for her to get better. The surgery we are planning to perform on her has never been performed on any other patient before, so we are not sure that this surgery will help her recover as we have never performed this particular surgery on any patient before but there is a 80% chance that she will get better. This also means that you will have to pay more for her hospital fees. I will give you time to think about whether you would like your mother to undergo surgery or not.' And with that, he left.

Myungsoo's legs weakened. Of all the people why does it have to be his mother that had to have lung cancer? She has never done anything to hurt anyone. His shoulders felt heavier; guilt from not working enough to pay the hospital bills and anger from the fact his of a dad ran out on them when they needed him most.

'Aish what am I supposed now? I cant possibly juggle school and all my jobs at the same time. I guess i'll have to find some higher paying jobs.

 

NO, NO, NO, NO MERCY, YEH WE ARE THE BAP. OH BABY WASSUP-  

 

Who would text me at this time? Isn't Infinite still in school? Oh. It's 5.30 already?

It was Sungyeol

Where are Myungie? You're soooo late its like 5.30 and we planned to meet at 4.30 *pouts. Did you find a new best friend? Did you leave me for him. Oh wait did you get a girlfriend? Nah you would never get a girlfriend.But seriously where are you?Hurry up and come Teen Top aready left since you were late TTwTT

Your beloved Prince Yeollie <3

. I missed Teen Top.

Myungsoo hugged her before leaving. 'Mum, I'm going to go now and meet up with Infinite. Stay safe, sleep well and don't do anything rash, ok? I'll be back tomorrow.'

Mrs Kim chuckled. 'Yes, yes, yes. Just go!'

 

 

'Aishhh L where have you been the whole day?'  Sunggyu yelled. 'You know i had to put up with a maknae whining about not getting to fight with Teen Top, Dongwoo making horrible jokes, a kid going on about how cool ''violet'' is, a choding whining about you getting a new best friend and a  greasy boy  throwing hearts at any girl that walks past. Why didn't you show up earlier? Teen Top said they wouldn't fight us unless we had all of our members. We would've totally beaten their asses if it wasn't for you being late.'

'Hey we weren't that bad!!!' Sungjong retorted.

'Calm down. I was just visiting my mum in hospital'. he yelled angrily.

The room fell into silence, L stormed into his room not looking back.

Sungyeol knocked gently at  his door. There was no answer, he opened the door to find Myungsoo sobbing on the floor. He gently pulled his best friend into a hug, his sobs got louder. In a soft and soothing voice Sungyeol asked 'What happened to your mother Myungie ah'. L wiped away his tears and looked up, he told Sungyeol everything from the cancer spreading to how he didn't have enough money for the surgery. Sungyeol contemplated for a moment questioning if he should tell him about the job. ''Myungsoo ah, my uncle opened a business, though it's not something your would be particularly interested in though, it gives high pay'' Sungyeol said in a soft tone. L's eyes sparkled with interest he signalled for Sungyeol to continue. 'It's a business that allows you girls to hire boyfriends for 3 months, it seems like a horrible job but it pays alot, you recieve $1400 a week, the more people that like you the more you earn and you barely have to do anything' he whispered. 

'Tell your uncle i'll do it, and don't tell any of the members about this okay' L said sternly. Sungyeol smiled knowing that his best friend was back in his usual L mood. L smiled back at his best friend before telling him he was going to take a shower. 


Soojung was skipping her way home while thinking about the flyer,  she could clearly remember the words

 Sick of cheating, imperfect and unimpressive boyfriends? Bored of bad manners and ignored messages?

 

Look no further – order your own perfect boyfriend today!

 

She knocked impatiently at the ajhumma's door, the door opened a few minutes later with an annoyed ajhumma and ajhussi dressed in bathrobes. Soojung blushed from the realisation of what had just happened, the ajhumma looked at her questioningly wondering why she was there. 'Umm you see ajhumma i was just going to ask if you mailed the ''thing'' from last night?' Soojung said in quiet whisper. The ajhumma chuckled at her response 'of course i did, i'm not that forgeful and lazy unlike you kids nowadays. 'Ahhh thank you ajhumma' with a quick bow she ran up the stairs. 

Soojung laid in bed imagining what her boyfriend would be like a million questions ran through her head. Is he going to live up my expectations? Is he going to be good looking? Is he going to look anything like Hoya? Is he going to be charming? Is he going to be kind-hearted, smart? Is he going to be like Byunghyun? And with that thought she was depressed in an instant and different thoughts were running through her head. Why did he leave me, we were so in love or at least i was? Why did he leave without a word? How is Teen Top doing? I miss all of them so much  especially Ricky he was a sweet boy. But why did Byunghyun have to leave me? With those thoughts she fell into a deep slumber.

 


Hello guys. Sorry for not updating in so long. We've all been very busy heh. lol. I think you all forgot about this story since it's been so long. I hope you enjoy this chapter. It's unedited so you might find a lot of typos. I've missed writing a lot, through this stressful year it's been a stress reliever to finally write again. I wouuld like to thank you all for staying subscribed. Lots of love Mark's lover

xoxo at Boyfriend 5EVA           

P.S Infinite and Exo are still cooler (OT12 ALL THE WAY)