Lee Sungjong : Gyujong

Voice of Our heart

Sorry for not updating for so long >.< I was busy for the past week and really couldn't find time to use my computer and update! Mianhe.. Hope you guys will like this chapter! 


I'm trying hard to forget you

Even if I know that's not what my heart wants

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungjong was woken up by someone's warm hand on his face. 

His eyes hurt. Opening his eyes slightly, he could see Myungsoo hyung's face in front of him.

"Jongie-ah, it's time to wake up." Myungsoo said softly. 

"I don't want to." Sungjong grumbled as he turned to face the wall.

Tears streamed down his pretty face again. Whatever has happened yesterday, he remembered none of it.

"Jongie ah." Myungsoo called again. Shaking him lightly.

"Hyung. I want to sleep." Sungjong told him. 

"Jongie. It's-" Sungjong covered his ears. He didn't want to hear whatever was going to happen today, Not today not tomorrow. 

Not when Sunggyu is not with him. 'I'm not going to anywhere unless he is here.' Sungjong thought.

"We'll be waiting outside." Myungsoo ruffled Sungjong's hair and went out.

--------------------------------------------

"Gyu hyung!" Sungjong screamed in to the phone once he picked up. "Jongie ah!" He answered, Sungjong could feel that he's also smiling at the other end.

"Do you remember what day is it tomorrow?" Sungjong asked, "Of course! It's our first year anniversary!" He said happily.

"Hyungie, is Busan fun? How's the filming going?" Sungjong asked him, "Ah.. It's fun and going smooth. I have my last scene here tonight. Jongie, I'm going to be a car racer. Cool nae?" He squealed.

"Nae hyung." Sungjong chuckled at his hyung's cuteness. Sungjong missed his hyung even though Sunggyu was only away for 2 days.

"I miss you hyungie." Sungjong whined, "I miss you too Jongie. Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it. And we'll celebrate our special day together. " Sunggyu said.

"That means you're coming back tomorrow?" Sungjong asked excitedly, "Yes my dear. I'll come back in the night. There'll be lesser traffic." Sunggyu told Sungjong.

Sungjong grinned at Sunggyu's 'my dear'. It always sounds like a melody to his ears. "I'll wait for you then." Sungjong told Sunggyu.

"Jongie, sleep early. I'll be back soon! It's my turn now! Bye! I love you." Sunggyu said, "I love you too hyungie!" Sungjong said and Sunggyu hung up.

------------------------------------------------

"Jongie ah!" Someone called Sungjong who was sitting in the living room dozing off while waiting for Sunggyu.

"Hyungie!" Sungjong saw Sunggyu and ran forward, hugging his lover tightly.

"I miss you hyungie!" Sungjong cried as he nuzzled in to Sunggyu's neck, taking in Sunggyu's smell.

"I'm back aren't I?" Sunggyu asked as he patted on the younger's head.

"Come on Jongie. Let's go out." Sunggyu said, Sungjong pulled away from the hug and looked at his hyung surprised.

"Now? This time?" Sungjong asked. It was already mid-night. Sunggyu nodded. Without any hestitation, Sungjong got dressed and went out with Sunggyu.

The two walked quietly on the silent street, hand in hand.

They walked and walked until they reached an empty land. "Wait for me here." Sunggyu said and ran away.

Sungjong stood at his spot and waited. Soon, Sunggyu came back with a blindfold.

"Hyung~ Why can't I see?" Sungjong whined as Sunggyu blind folded him. "It's a surprise, honey." Sunggyu giggled.

"Slowly... Right leg. You're doing good. Move a little bit forward. Yes. Okay. Now when I count to 3, you take off the blindfold arrasso?" Sunggyu said. Sungjong nodded, his stomach was filled with butterflies.

"1...2...3!" Sunggyu counted. At 3, Sungjong impatiently pulled off the blindfold.

He burst in to tears immediately. "Ah wae!" Sunggyu hugged him, shocked by his sudden outburst.

"I-I was... Touched." Sungjong sobbed in Sunggyu's arm. Sunggyu laughed at his lover's silliness and pecked his forehead.

Sunggyu had a big banner held up between both trees, written on the banner was 'Kim Sunggyu Love Lee(Kim) Sungjong forever. Happy 1st anniversary Jagiya!'

The moon shone brightly in the sky and the stars twinkled. The trees was decorated with star shaped balloons and each of the balloon had either words written on them or pictures of them pasted on it.

Sungjong went forward and read one of the messages written on the balloon. 'He's not perfect. But I love him.' Tears continued to drop.

'He has the sweetest smile in the whole universe.' ; 'I will love him with all my life.'

"Aigoo... Yeobo, stop crying. Your eyes are getting swollen." Sunggyu said as he wiped away Sungjong's tears. "You caused it!" Sungjong cried even harder.

After a while, Sungjong calmed down and they laid on the grass. "I'm sorry." Sunggyu suddenly blurted.

Sungjong turned and looked at Sunggyu in surprised. "Sungjong. Please be strong when you wake up." Sunggyu suddenly said.

"Wake up?" Sungjong asked, obviously baffled by what Sunggyu said.

"I died." Sunggyu told him. "We're in your dream now. I died when I was filming just now. The car's brake malfunction and I crashed. The car... Tumbled down the slope." Sunggyu choked.

Sungjong pushed Sunggyu's chest. "You liar. Stop it with the jokes already. It's not funny." Sungjong said. "I'm not kidding." Sunggyu spoke. Suddenly, Sungjong felt like there was an earthquake.

"They must have gotten the news by now. Go back Jongie. Be strong for me okay?" Sunggyu kissed Sungjong on the lips.

"I don't want to!" Sungjong cried. "Go now!" Sunggyu pushed Sungjong towards the light which appeared when SUnggyu was kissing him.

"I love you!" was what Sungjong last heard and he shot up.

"Sungjong." Myungsoo called, Sungjong looked at him, "Sunggyu hyung... He..." Myungsoo couldn't bring himself to tell Sungjong the cruel truth.

"Please don't say it." Sungjong mumbled. "Died." Myungsoo finished his unfinished sentence.

Sungjong lost it. He broke down and cried non-stop for hours. Myungsoo pulled him in to his embrace and let him cry till he succumbed to exhaustion and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

Sungjong lay there for who knows how long. He finally got up and got changed.

As he stepped in to the living room, all the members looked at him with swollen eyes. They are all wearing black. Black shoes, black suit, black sunglasses.

"Are you guys playing 007 or something? Why are you all in black?" Sungjong laughed, "I'm not going to join you guys." Sungjong said.

"Accept the fact maknae. Sunggyu hyung died. He died because of the amount of blood lost. When they sent him to Busan hospital, it was too late." Woohyun said.

"It's impossible. He celebrated our first anniversary yesterday with me. He did. He did." Sungjong nodded.

"He didn't even make it back to Seoul hospital!" Woohyun shouted.

"He came back! He even brought me out! Maybe he's playing hidden camera on us! He'll appear later. He will!" Sungjong screamed and ran back to Sunggyu's room and slammed the door shut.

"He is not playing the damn hidden camera! He's dead! In the hospital morgue!" Woohyun pounded on the door.

The triggered Sungjong's limit. The door opened and a punch came flying towards Woohyun which Woohyun managed to duck before it landed on his cheek.

"He. Is. Not. Dead. Yet." Sungjong said and slammed the door in Woohyun's face.

The rest of the members sighed and patted on Woohyun's shoulder.

"I also want to believe that he's not dead yet. But it's a fact. Gyu hyung is no longer coming back. Why can't he just accept it?" Woohyun broke in to tears.

"It's just that he loved hyung too much. Too much for him to live in denial." Hoya comforted.

"Loved too much to believe that he's dead."


Finally done with the last chapter! Hope you guys liked it! And thanks for taking your time to read this not-so-awesome fanfic!! I really love all of you who took you time to read and comment! SARANGHAEYO!!! <33333 Please leave me a last comment!! PWEASE :3