Lee Sungyeol : Yeolgyu

Voice of Our heart

So for this chapter I don't really know what to write... >.< As you guys can see/read, the previous chapters are all taken out from Infinite Sesame Player and I kinda did a little tiny changes... BUT! For Sunggyu and Sungyeol, I can't seem to find any close interaction... So... I did my best and came up with this. And I hope you guys will like it... :/


I yell out today, knowing that my voice won't be heard

You won't hear me but I keep calling

--------------------------------------------
 
"Gyu hyung~ It's time to wake up." Sungyeol went in to the room and hugged the figure lying on the bed.
The figure stiffened at the sudden closeness. 
"Gyu hyung~" Sungyeol whined and shook the figure.
"Yeollie-ah... I'm not gyu hyung..." the figure spoke.
Sungyeol's eyes suddenly widened and he sat up, retrieving his hands from the figure.
The figure sat up also.
"Yeollie-ah... Gyu hyung is not with us anymore."
"Woohyun hyung, gyu hyung didn't come home last night? Is he still filming? I shall call him now. Sorry to wake you up." Sungyeol said and scrambled out of the room without waiting for Woohyun to continue. 
Woohyun sighed and lay back down.
"Sunggyu hyung... Sungyeollie misses you alot..." Woohyun said as he gazed at the picture of them beside his bed.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Gyu hyung~" Sungyeol whined as he hugged the sleeping man.
"Wake up and play with me." Sungyeol shook him.
"Aish... Let me sleep more..." the man grumbled and pulled his covers futher up.
Sungyeol pulled away the covers and placed a wet slushy kiss on Sunggyu's cheeks.
He continued to every part of Sunggyu's face when he received no attention nor reaction from the sleeping man.
"Hyung~" Sungyeol whined even more.
Sunggyu leaned upwards and his lips met Sungyeol's. "Is that enough? Now let me sleep." Sunggyu said and closed his eyes.
"Hyung! You didn't even open your eyes!" Sungyeol exclaimed, "I did..." Sunggyu mumbled in his sleep.
"I didn't see that!" Sungyeol tried to irritate the leader. He knew Sunggyu hated being teased about his small eyes.
Sunggyu opened his eyes big enough to let Sungyeol see and then he slept again.
"Opening your eyes means you're up. So don't sleep anymore!" Sungyeol said, "Yeollie-ah, I want to sleep~" it was Sunggyu's turn to whine.
"But I'm bored!" Sungyeol complained, "Find the others!" Sunggyu groaned, "They're all out for schedules!" Sungyeol informed.
Sunggyu ignored him and continued to sleep. "Hyung~!" Sunggyeol cried, "Stop behaving like a grandpa! No wonder the nickname!".
Sunggyu grabbed Sungyeol by his waist and hugged him tightly.
They were lying side by side, facing each other. Their legs crossed over one another's.
"Now, sleep." Sunggyu told Sungyeol and snuggled against the younger's chest while hugging him tightly.
"Hyung?" Sungyeol called as he fiddled with Sunggyu's messy caramel colored hair.
"Hmm?" Sunggyu muffled answer came, "You look like a hamster a lot. So when you're gone for work, I shall buy a hamster and named it Gyu."
"That hamster gyu wouldn't be the same as this hamster gyu." Sunggyu said, he was wide awake now with Sungyeol's disturbing.
"Well, you'll never know." Sungyeol giggled and Sunggyu shushed him by kissing him on the lips. A very deep kiss.
------------------------------------------
"Sungyeol-ah." Sunggyu called when he was in the hospital.
Sungyeol went beside him with tears stricken face.
Sunggyu motioned Woohyun to come over. Sungyeol turned and saw a small cage with a hamster inside.
"Do you still remember what you said that day when you woke me up?" Sunggyu asked weakly.
Sungyeol nodded, "I-I said I'll buy a hamster and name it Gyu."
Sunggyu laughed lightly and took the cage from Woohyun.
"Then Gyu here will accompany you when I'm gone." Sunggyu said.
Sungyeol cried harder at his words. "I don't want this Gyu. It won't be the same." Sungyeol said as he shook his head.
"Well, you never know." Sunggyu answered, he pulled Sungyeol closer to him and kissed him on his lips for the final time.
Then the machine emitted the worse sound ever. A long beep. And showed the worst thing ever. A long... Straight line.
Sungyeol broke down and hugged the lifeless body, shaking him endlessly and tried waking him up like that day.
But Sunggyu had no response towards all his actions.
-----------------------------------------
"Hyung, it's different. Hamster Gyu and Hamster Sunggyu is so different." Sungyeol mumbled to the hamster in the cage. As if Sunggyu was inside it.
"This gyu wouldn't hug me like you do. This gyu wouldn't kiss me like you do. All it does is eat and play in that stupid dumb little useless cage of its own." Sungyeol complained.
"Sungyeol-ah..." Woohyun called softly as he stepped in to the younger's room. Sungyeol looked up and smiled.
"Is Sunggyu hyung back?" Sungyeol asked with anticipation, Woohyun sadly shook his head. "He must be busy." Sungyeol said and turned back to the hamster which is running on the spinning wheel in its cage.
Woohyun slowly went over and sat down beside Sungyeol."You got to accept that he is not with us anymore yeollie-ah." Woohyun said as he put a hand on Sungyeol's shoulder, which slumped instantly when he heard the words.
"I don't understand you Woohyun hyung. Sunggyu hyung is working now. Busy on shows and promoting Infinite's name isn't he? He's the leader so he's so busy. I can understand that." Sungyeol choked out the words.
"He died. Last week. He died after he-" Sungyeol got up and went out of the room. "Dongwoo hyung! Woohyun hyung is speaking nonsense! I don't want to listen to his crap!" Sungyeol cried as he knocked on Dongwoo's door.
Dongwoo opened his door almost immediately and saw the teary eyed Sungyeol standing outside his room. Woohyun nodded at Dongwoo as Dongwoo gently pulled the boy in his room.
"Dongwoo hyung. Can you call Sunggyu hyung? My phone ran out of battery and-" Sungyeol stopped speaking when he saw the pictures on the web.
The fans and media had taken picture of Sunggyu's funeral and it was all over the web.
Sungyeol slammed the laptop screen shut and turned to Dongwoo whose eys are also red.
"Please tell me this isn't true.. That was just a drama right?" Sungyeol tried to reason.
"He's dead. He's not coming back get it? Woohyun is now the main vocal. I'm the leader! There won't be leader gyu anymore! No grandpa gyu anymore!" Dongwoo tried to use the harshness of his voice to knock some sense in to Sungyeol's still-in-denial mind.
"What a joke. He just went to work. That's what hamster gyu was here for. Accompany me when he's not around for work. Not when he's dead." Sungyeol laughed with tears rolling down his pale sunk in cheeks