Kim Myungsoo : Myunggyu

Voice of Our heart

I'm calling you without a sound

I'm calling out while remembering you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo stared at the seat where Sunggyu once sat and practiced his guitar for the concert.

The tune of 'In the summer' flowed in his ears. 

The practice room was so quiet that Myungsoo could hear his own breathing.

Myungsoo strummed the guitar in his hand.

The melody flowed through his ears. 

"It's not this." Myungsoo said to nobody.

He strummed again. 

"Isn't this either." he continued strumming the guitar till the string breaks.

"Why can't I find the tune Sunggyu hyung?" Myungsoo asked.

In fact, Myungsoo's tune cannot be perfected anymore. He was the professional in playing the guitar. Especially after the live performances for that particular song.

He was looking for Sunggyu's tune. Sunggyu's ridiculously not-perfect-but-addicting tune. 

He looked at the guitar, it was the guitar Sunggyu had used. But now, it was destroyed.

Myungsoo left the guitar alone. Thinking it was fix itself.

He proceeded to the bunch of ingredients laid out on the floor.

He looked at his watch, predicting the time Sunggyu will walk through the practice room's door and sit down there and practice again.

------------------------------------------

"Hyung! This isn't it! It's like this!" Myungsoo groaned in frustration as Sunggyu strummed the wrong note again.

"Ah. Chincha?" Sunggyu asked as he tried again.

"Hyung!" Myungsoo cried out irritated.

"Mianhe..." Sunggyu put the guitar down and placed his head in between both of his wrist.

Seeing his hyung and his precious disheartened by himself, Myungsoo hugged Sunggyu from his back and put his head on Sunggyu's shoulder.

"Myungsoo ah, mianhe. I've been trying my best but I just can't seem to get it right." Sunggyu said as he covered his face.

Myungsoo pried his hand away and kissed every part of the leader's adorable face.

"Nah hyung. It's just me. I'm being a perfectionist here. Hyung is doing well enough. I'm sure the fans will be very happy when they know you're doing this for them." Myungsoo comforted.

"I don't just want them to be happy... I want you to be proud of me too. I want you to see that being your lover, I can play the guitar equally well."

"But hyung! If you play the guitar equally well like me, then I have no special talent anymore! Just focus on your voice okay? Leave this guitar talent for me please?" Myungsoo pouted.

"Aigoo..." Sunggyu said as he pinched Myungsoo's cheeks.

"Hyung. You have practiced enough today. Let's go do something else." Myungsoo suggested.

"But the concert is near and I haven't perfect the tune.." Sunggyu protested. "Hyung, your beautiful hands are going have blisters if you go on." Myungsoo said as he took Sunggyu's smooth and beautiful hand in to his own.

"Let's do some dessert for the members then!" Sunggyu suddenly said. Myungsoo nodded, he couldn't say no to what his precious hyung say.

-----------------------------------

"Myungsoo! It's not like this! Aish..." Sunggyu said as he took the spoon from Myungsoo's hand.

"Then you show me!" Myungsoo retorted. "Look!" Sunggyu said as he took the spoon and slowly drew a circle and a small watermelon ball came out.

"See? This is how you do it!" Sunggyu told Myungsoo who was pouting with folded arms.

Sunggyu passed the spoon back to Myungsoo but he refused to take it.

"Come on. You have to try." Sunggyu persuaded.

Myungsoo unwillingly took the spoon and drew a ridiculous shape.

"There, you see, you're getting better!" Sunggyu praised him and patted on Myungsoo's head.

Myungsoo's face lightened up at Sunggyu's praise and he returned to his work.

"Sunggyu hyung!" Myungsoo called. Sunggyu turned around from his mixing and saw a watermelon heart in front of him.

Sunggyu leaned forward and kissed Myungsoo.

"Hyung... We're not going to finish if you continued kissing me." Myungsoo said when they parted to take a breath.

"Ah. Right." Sunggyu rubbed his head and chuckled.

"Hyung. You're so cute! Just like a squishy hamster!" Myungsoo said as he pounced on Sunggyu and hugged Sunggyu tightly.

"I-I can't b-breath!" Sunggyu coughed. Myungsoo laughed at his hyung's red face while Sunggyu glared at him.

"Saranghaeyo!" Myungsoo said and formed a heart with his arms, "Nado saranghae!" Sunggyu can't help but laughed at Myungsoo's silly actions.

--------------------------

Myungsoo started carving heart shapes out of the watermelon in front of him and placing them nicely on the plate.

"When Sunggyu hyung comes, he'll be so delighted to see this." Myungsoo said and unconsciously had a big grin on his handsome face.

After he was finally done with the watermelon, his eyes caught sight of the broken string guitar that was still sitting on the spot where he last left it to fix itself.

"Hyung will be mad if he sees it." Myungsoo said and glanced at his watch. "Hyung's coming soon. I better get that fixed." He got up and took the guitar.

After a while, he was done with both the guitar and the heart shaped watermelon.

"Done!" Myungsoo exclaimed happily.

"Sunggyu hyung will be coming any time now." Myungsoo spoke to himself. He sat on the spot the last time he was with Sunggyu and waited patiently.

"Hyung, please hurry and come. I've got surprise for you!" Myungsoo said as soon as the call was picked up.

"Myungsoo?" Hoya's concerned voice asked, "Eh? Hoya hyung? Where's Sunggyu hyung?" Myungsoo asked.

"Myungsoo, where are you?" Hoya asked, "The practice room," Myungsoo answered. "Okay. I'm coming now." Hoya said and with that, the call was ended.

"Hyung! Wait-" Myungsoo stared at his phone.

"I asked for Gyu hyung, not you." Myungsoo said when Hoya appeared at the door.

"Well, he's not going to come." Hoya said as he walked in and sat down.

"That's Gyu hyung's place!" Myungsoo told Hoya.

"It's not important anymore Myungsoo." Hoya held the younger one.

"What do you mean it's not important? Sunggyu hyung is important to me!" Myungsoo shook Hoya's hands off.

"It's not important because he is not here with us anymore. Myungsoo, he's not here with you. Not in this world anymore. He is gone. Gone for good. Infinite lost it's leader." Hoya words knocked the air out of Myungsoo.

"I-I don't b-believe you." Myungsoo stammered as he held his ear. "You're l-lying. He promised he would turn up. I just called him yesterday morning when he was at his drama filming site." Myungsoo argued.

"He died in the car crash while he was filming! He died! Last night! He's not going to come anymore! He broke his promise when he decided to stop breathing! You got to accept the fact Myungsoo!" Hoya shook Myungsoo hardly.

Myungsoo pushed Hoya away with all his strength. "Hyung! Stop with all the rubbish! What the hell are you talking about!?" Myungsoo screamed, "Sunggyu hyung didn't died. That was just the substitute of him! The one who died isn't Gyu... He isn't.." Myungsoo crumpled on to the floor.

In between their pushing, the heart shaped fruit was smashed and red liquid was all over the practice room. The guitar's string has broken off again and was lying on the ground.

"Sunggyu hyung is going to be mad when he comes. We better clean this up." Myungsoo said as he started clearing the mess.

Hoya pulled Myungsoo in to his arms, "Myungsoo ah..." Hoya brushed his hair, allowing him to lean on his shoulders.

"He's not dead yet... Sunggyu hyung is not dead yet." Myungsoo sobbed. He cried and cried till he was exhausted and fell asleep in Hoya's embrace. 

Before he fell asleep, his last sentence was still, "Sunggyu hyung will come back. He's coming back..."


So Sunggyu died of car crash while he was filming. Some readers were probably wondering how Sunggyu died and here it is. Please don't kill me >.< 

@Jess101star I hope this is sad enough for you. :p I did my best to make it the saddest and the other readers are probably going to come after me with empty tissue boxes and knives. :O Hope you liked it. ^^

Comments please? x)