Jang Dongwoo : Donggyu

Voice of Our heart

 

So this is another chapter on Donggyu. Just to let you guys know. Each chapter will be a different couple. So it's not linked. Hope you guys liked this chapter :) 


In a house without you there's nothing to do

In my room, the traces you left, I'm painfully erasing them again

-------------------------------------------------

Dongwoo sat on the floor of his room. Staring at the spot where Sunggyu once sat and packed his bag.

After staring for some time, he got up and took his bag from the corner where he last left it and went back to sit down.

He sat down at the spot opposite where Sunggyu last sat and opened his bag.

He slowly picked out his things. Stopping at every item to think of what Sunggyu would say if he finds it in his bag.

"Why do you have this for goodness sake?" Dongwoo mimicked Sunggyu's voice and laughed.

Thinking that if Sunggyu comes back and heard him, he will die a terrible death.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! You call this done?!" Sunggyu stepped in to Dongwoo's bedroom and started his nagging.

"What is this?!" Sunggyu said as he picked a bubble wrap from the floor.

"I haven't finish popping it. Leave it there. I'll throw it away when I'm done." Dongwoo chuckled.

"Can't you even fold your blanket and pack your bed nicely?" Sunggyu said as he used his leg to move Dongwoo's blanket out of the way.

Dongwoo laughed and picked up his blanket and placed it at one corner.

Sunggyu went over to his bag and sat down on the floor.

"This. What's this?" Sunggyu asked, "A bag." Dongwoo answered.

"What is this?" Sunggyu asked as he pulled out something colorful, "Another bag." Dongwoo replied.

Sunggyu groaned and continued. "What about this?" he asked.

"Ah! My toothbrush must have dropped out." Dongwoo said and pulled his bag towards him. "Why do you need a toothbrush?"

"You never know when you're going to stay overnight outside." Dongwoo said as Sunggyu pulled the bag away from him.

"A box." Dongwoo said as he watched Sunggyu picked out his things. Sunggyu then pulled out a big pouch.

"What is in this then?" He asked, "My boxes." Dongwoo grinned, "And can you tell me why do you need so many boxes?"

"For my accessories! I have to place them in the correct boxes so that they won't break easily!" Dongwoo answered with pride.

"What?" Sunggyu asked in disbelief, "Are you a stylist noona or something?"

"I'm an extra one." Dongwoo laughed. Sunggyu rolled his eyes at him.

"Dongwoo-yah." Sunggyu said, "Nae hyung.", "You just need to sing well." Sunggyu said, causing Dongwoo to burst in to laughter.

"What is this again?" Sunggyu asked as he pulled out another item from Dongwoo's bag.

"Mask."Dongwoo answered, "Of course I know it's a mask. Why do you need it for?" 

"Well, you never know when you're sick.", "This?", "Make-up!", "Well you never know when you're going to need make-up." Sunggyu answered.

"Glasses. You never know when your eyes are going to go bad." Sunggyu said to himself, causing Dongwoo to have a laughing fit.

"Hyung, I forgot to pack something inside." Dongwoo suddenly said.

"What?" Sunggyu gasped, "You have so many th-" Sunggyu was stopped by a kiss on his lips.

"I forgot to pack you." Dongwoo said sweetly.

"Yah~!" Sunggyu whined, "We're supposed to pack."

"But I left something out..." Dongwoo pouted.

Seeing Dongwoo pouting, Sunggyu leaned forward and kissed him.

"Are you happy now?" Sunggyu asked blushing, Dongwoo nodded his head with a big grin on his face.

"You don't need to pack me. Cause I won't disappear."

---------------------------------------------------

"You won't disappear right?" Dongwoo asked, "You must be hiding somewhere for me to find you." 

"I should have packed you in to my bag too. Because you lied. You disappeared without bringing me with you." Dongwoo chuckled.

"Hyung, my bag is messy again. Can you please come back and pack it with me?" Dongwoo asked as he spoke on the phone.

"I know you're on a holiday now. But if I don't pack my bag, it will get heavier and I'll get shorter." Dongwoo whined.

"Dongwoo hyung..." Sungjong came in, "Sunggyu hyung won't be coming back again..." he said as tears came our from his eyes.

"Yes. He will. Sungjong, he will come back. We're all waiting for him to lead us again." Dongwoo smiled.

"He's dead hyung! He died yesterday!" Sungjong screamed.

"He's not dead! What rubbish are you talking about!" Dongwoo shouted at the maknae.

"He's not dead... He's coming back. I called him and he is going to come back soon. I'm going to wait for him and we'll pack my bag together." Dongwoo mumbled.

Sungjong hugged his hyung, "Don't be like this..." he said through tears.

"Sunggyu hyung is not dead..." Dongwoo sobbed, "He is coming back. He will come back through the door and scold us being lazy. He will come back and nag at us because the house is so dirty. We should pack it before he comes back." Dongwoo said getting up.

"He promised he won't disappear. He wouldn't break his promise would he?"


How was this chapter? Did I break anyone's heart? :P Comment please? :3