Nam Woohyun : Woogyu

Voice of Our heart

These words that I couldn't say to you, I love you

These words I didn't have the strength to say

Without the chance to say them

You left me alone in this place

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun sat on Sunggyu's bed. Inhaling his scent of vanilla. 

"I love you." Woohyun said. "I haven't been able to tell you that."

Woohyun slowly drifted to sleep. He was too tired. Tired of releasing his tears for the whole day.

-----------------------------------------

"Wake up!" Sunggyu shook Woohyun. Wooyhun groaned.

"Hurry up! We need to wake the others too!" Sunggyu shook him harder.

"Hyung... You can wake them up yourself." Woohyun mumbled and continued with his sleep.

"But I need to get you up first!" Sunggyu said and continued to disrupt Woohyun's sleep.

Woohyun sat up and pushed Sunggyu off his bed.

But Sunggyu didn't give up. He climbed on to the bed again.

"Wake up!" Sunggyu said, this time, his arms were wrapped around Woohyun's neck.

"Okay okay. Let me go." Woohyun coughed, "WIll you get up?" Sunggyu aked, "Yes." Woohyun promised.

Sunggyu then released Woohyun and got off the bed first. "Hurry up!" He nagged as Woohyun took his time to stand up.

Woohyun went in front of the mirror and arranged his hair. "You're very nice looking. Stop looking at the mirror already!" Sunggyu grumbled.

Woohyun pulled Sunggyu by his waist and placed a kiss on his lover's lip. Sunggyu blushed.

"This is the punishment for waking me up." Woohyun said but their lips were still pressed together.

They pulled away after a while. "We still need to wake the others up." Sunggyu said as he walked towards the door.

But he was pulled back again, "You forgot to say something." Woohyun told him. Sunggyu smiled, "I love you." 

"What about you?" Sunggyu asked, Woohyun laughed and ran off. "Yah Nam Woohyun!" Sunggyu called and ran after him.

----------------------------------------------------

Woohyun sat up straight on Sunggyu's bed. 

He could still feel Sunggyu's kiss. Those soft lips on his own.

"I love you." the words still ringing in his ears.

That angelic smile imprinted in his mind.

He dialled Sunggyu's phone.

"Namu, I'm busy now. Leave a message okay?" Sunggyu's sweet voice was heard.

"Hyung, when are you coming home? Its very late already. But I just woke up and I'm very energetic. Come back soon arrasso?... I love you." Woohyun said,

"If I fall asleep again, please wake me up when you're back." with that, he ended the call.

Woohyun then kept his phone and sat there and waited with a smile on his face. 

The sun rises next morning. No sign of Sunggyu.

"Hyung, why aren't you back yet?" Woohyun asked when his call reached the voicemail again.

"I'm not going for practice if you don't come back soon. And I'll make the rest do the same. So you better come back and nag at us. We'll be waiting." Woohyun's tear rolled down his cheek.

"I don't want to be the main vocal. Dongwoo hyung doesn't want to be the leader. So can you please hurry home and take back your duties?" Woohyun asked, choking out the words.

"Don't give me excuses when you come back. I-I-I'll... still love you even if you do so. I'm begging you, please come home." Woohyun started to cry endlessly.

"Woohyun." his mother came in, to see him holding on to the phone and tears streaming down his cheeks. Eyebags showned that he didn't sleep at all.

"Umma, why are you here?" Woohyun asked, "Must be hyung. He must asked you to come and look after us. Aish... He's so lazy. That grandpa." Woohyun forced a laugh, standing up and walking towards the door.

"He's gone, Woohyun." his mother said. Woohyun shook his head and smiled at her.

"I called him. He's at work. He'll be coming back soon. You can ask the rest. They'll tell you the same thing." Woohyun tried shut out the truth.

"He's dead. You saw him breath his last breath at the hospital. You were holding his ha-" his mother was stopped with Woohyun outburst.

"Stop it! He is coming back! He's not dead yet! All of us are waiting for him to make us practice! To scold us.." Woohyun's knees gave way, he crumpled down to the floor.

"He's not dead yet. I'm sure. Hyung is going to come back later and we'll practice our next comeback dance together..." Woohyun sat on the floor and stared at the door.

"He's coming back... Ain't he?"


So this is the start of the failure story. Hope my subscribers like it and... Mianhe if I disappointed you guys >.<