Please... Accept my Love

Crazy Marriage

 

L.JOE'S POV

 

I was cleaning up my face from the punch I received from Minyoung. I splashed some more water and looked into the mirror as I breathe heavily. 

 

Tell her about your past. 

 

Those few words were ringing in my head. I really want to be a good husband to Hana. I want her to be my girl with me and her into the relationship and not just some stupid paper making us into a relationship. 

 

I'm scared to tell her about my past. I'm scared that she'll think of me differently, but I guess she has a right to know about my past. 

 

I stared at myself some more in the mirror before making up my mind. 

 

I'm telling her. 

 

I dried my hands and walked out of the toilet and headed towards her room. I was smiling because at last I don't have to hide anything anymore from Hana, she'll know the real me. Who am I actually. 

 

But as I opened the door I saw Hana, but she was kissing someone. Someone who isn't me. Her husband. But the guy who I met on the street who was hugging her. 

 

Myungsoo. 

 

"WHAT THE ?!", I shouted and they both stopped and looked at me. 

 

"L-L.Joe.", she whispered as she looked at me as I look long strides until I reached her bed and grabbed Myungsoo by the collar. 

 

"What were you doing kissing my FREAKING WIFE?!", I asked as I glared into his eyes, but all this guy just did was smirked and looked at me calmly. 

 

"She doesn't even love you. This is an arranged marriage and nothing is holding you guys together expect a piece of paper with your's and her signature on it. We are actually meant to be together. She loves me, not you.", he said as he pushed my hands off his shirt as he dusted invisible dirt off his shirt making it seem like I'm dirt. 

 

"Hana. Is this true?", I asked her softly as I looked at her with tears building up in my eyes. I have never felt like this before for someone. My heart has never beat this much for someone, but this special someone doesn't love nor like me back, she loves someone else. Someone who I can't replace. 

 

Hana didn't even look at me, she just lowered her head and stayed silent as she played with her fingers. 

 

"Hana, why can't you see me as someone who is trying to make things better? To be a better man?", I looked at her as pleaded and cried my heart out, "Why can't you see me as your husband who is changing for the better? Why can't you try and just like me? Even just a little bit would give me a little bit of hope that I'm not the only one who is trying to keep this relationship going. Why does it feel like it's a one-sided love?" s

 

She looked at me with her eyes widen in shocked as she pointed to herself. 

 

"Me? You love me?", she asked. Myungsoo was standing there and had his jaw opened wide. He couldn't believed that I just confessed to Hana. 

 

"Yes. Hana Lee. I love you. And I'll still love you if your name is Hana Park. I love the way you stuck by my side even though I treated you like dirt. Like you were nobody. I love the way you made me food and making me feel like I'm somebody, not like trash.", I let some tears run down my cheeks as I looked at her. 

 

"I think I've said enough.", I told her. I was about to leave, until Myungsoo grabbed onto my arm and pushed me forward. 

 

"Hana. Your not going to believe this little piece of right? I bet you all that he is saying is all lies.", said Myungsoo as he looked at Hana with pleading eyes, "You love me, right? Only me, right? DAMNIT HANA~! ANSWER ME!" 

 

I glared at Myungsoo as he shouted at Hana. He had no right to shout at her this way after what she has been through. 

 

"Stop. Shouting. At. Her.", I warned as I clenched my jaw. Myungsoo looked at me and scoffed, he raised his fist and grabbed my collar. But before he could do anything, Hana's shout stopped both of us. 

 

"BOTH OF YOU OUT NOW.", she shouted as Myungsoo slowly lowered his fist. 

 

"Han-", Myungsoo was cut. 

 

"I want some time to myself. Please.", she begged. I nodded and pushed Myungsoo away from me and walked out of the room. I just hope Hana would accept my love. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

i typed up a quick chapter since you guys wanted more... :) hope you like the story so far ^^ please comment and subscribe :D :D