Kiss and Concern

My Letters To You

A/N: I've decide to try out a different way of writing. Instead of normally writing in a first-person POV, I've changed the way of my writing of this chapter a little bit. Had quite a little trouble thinking on how i should write because i just have so many ways i want to progress this story. I apologize for the lateness of this chapter, but the following chapter will be up in a few hours time (I'll give it less than 12 hours). So, enjoy this one and await for the next one soon!

-

Chunji’s head shot up when he heard the task given to Byunghun. He turned to look at Niel, hoping that what he said was a mistake, a slip of the tongue. But he was returned with a wide grin. He planned this. Niel planned this, the walk, the game and then this. Niel knows that Chunji was too afraid to get back to Byunghun, after what he had experienced.

Chunji was so busy glaring at Niel, that he didn’t notice the boy in front of me. He turned and saw a pair of eyes that he missed staring into for ages. Byunghun cups his cheeks and slowly inches in, stopping just centimetres from Chunji’s own lips. He looked into Chunji’s eyes with apologetic eyes for doing this, and closed the gap. The first thing that came to Byunghun’s mind was how soft Chunji’s lips are. What’s more the feeling he’s experiencing. He’s heart is beating so fast he is sure that Chunji would be able to hear it. He doesn’t understand why he didn’t experience this when he did the very same action with Hyuna on the day of his awakening. He is enjoying it, very much.

But the other boy isn’t. Chunji was trembling under the kiss. As much as he wish to enjoy this kiss, the urge to wrap his arms on Byunghun’s neck and go further, he knew that he can’t. Plus, all this is just a game to Byunghun, a command given by Niel. Then, his past memories he had with Byunghun came filling his mind; the days where they would just splash each other with water in the pool, holding hands and walk at the sides of the beach or just embrace each other on their bed. Yet, amongst all these loving memories he held, one memory weights heavier than all of it, one that he cannot forget even he wished to erase it. The kiss with Hyuna Byunghun had shared with.

Tears quickly gathers at the side of Chunji’s eyes and streak slowly down his cheeks. Byunghun pulls away from Chunji, looking at him in shock. He didn’t know he would make Chunji cry. He went into a state of panic, not sure what he should do. The rest of the gang came crowding around Chunji, repeatingly asking if he was alright.

When Chunji realised that he had tears streaking down his face, he was surprised. He didn’t realise he had actually teared up, or rather his tears fell by themselves. He quickly wipes them and apologizes over and over to them. He excused himself to his own room, relieving of his embarrassment. He can feel the worried stares of his friends when he made his way to his room. He knows he has to move on soon. Because Byunghun had.

But Byunghun was just more confused than ever. He was at fault currently, but why did Chunji apologize? He doesn’t get it. It just made the relationship between them weirder than before. After those strange questions and looks he had gotten from Chunji, he concludes that there is something going between them. Yet he can’t get to an answer, he needs more answers. When he turns to the others, giving them a pleading look – a look of wanting answers, they just simply smile at him and gave him a pat on his shoulders. But the smile, Byunghun has seen it before. It was a sad smile.

CAP decides to go take a look at Chunji, confirming that he is truly fine. When he obtains permission to enter, a depressed Chunji was all he saw. He sat next to him, asking him of his current status. “I’m fine Minsoo. Thanks for the concern.” Minsoo shakes his head with displease.

“No you’re not Chunji. You’re not fine. You’ve changed so much over the past two weeks. The Chunji before that was full of life, full of hope and cheerfulness. Look at you now.” Chunji said nothing in return. But Chunji knows that Minsoo is right. He had changed so much. Changed so much for a boy he loved so much.

“Tell me why are you pushing Byunghun away? He’s rightfully yours isn’t he? Why didn’t you go chase him back from Hyuna? He doesn’t belong to her. By doing this, are you sure you will be happy?” Chunji sighs irritably on hearing her name. Chunji wants Byunghun back, he wants it so bad.

“I don’t know Minsoo, I really don’t know. I want him back, but will he believe me? Being gay in this country is not something that’s easily acceptable. That’s the reason why his parent’s left him to rot many years ago. Now that he has Hyuna back, it would be the best for him. And you know me; I don’t want to break them up. They were once ex’s, so I should have foreseen this coming.” But CAP isn’t satisfied with his answer. He forcefully grabs Chunji’s shoulder and turns it his way. He stares now deeply into the boy whom is now facing him.

“Stop being a coward and go and get him. You know that Hyuna fed him with lies. Tell him the truth; show him all those letters you wrote to him while he’s asleep. Be strong Chunji. You told me that when I had an argument with Niel. Use it for yourself Chunji, don’t hurt yourself deeper than what has been inflicted. Get him back; the Teen Top gang will be always behind you” Chunji averted his gaze away.

CAP sighs in defeat, knowing nothing can win Chunji’s stubbornness. He pleads Chunji to give a thought on what he had just said. He tucks the now tired boy in and leaves a quick kiss on his forehead. He hopes that things would change for the better soon.

Unknowing to the two boys inside, a certain platinum-blond boy stood outside of the unclosed door of Chunji’s room. 

-

A/N: So how is it? I really to got to stop the teasing !! So the kiss is there, though originally i didn't want the kiss to take place, but i guess this is the best progression.