The Baby...reborn?

This Revenge Brought Us Love Yet Pain

“I’m fine, Baek. No need to go to hospital…” I protested to go to hospital. It’s morning and Baekhyun wanted to take me to the hospital but I didn’t want. I hated hospital if it’s me who will be treated.

“You look so pale and weak and you say you’re fine? Come on, get up!!! NOW!!!” He said and pulled me up but I felt dizzy and could not get up by myself.

“What’s wrong?”

“So dizzy!” I said messaging my temper.

“See? You’re not well, come on!”

“No! I just take a rest and I’ll be ok”

“Shhh!!! Goo AhnNa!!!!”

“You’re better go to work or you’ll be late”

“Who care? Get up or I’ll carry you to the bathroom and help you shower!” He threatened.

“Aw no! I’ll get up! But…Baek, please I don’t want to go…” I said with a pout and puppy eyes. He sighed looking at me with annoying eyes.

“Nah..Baek, I’ll be fine if I rest today. I don’t go to study and rest a lot, ok?” I said. He shook his head and I pouted.

“You know, I worry about you, right? And how can I work when you’re sick?”

“I’m fi….Opps!!!” With that I felt something raise up from my stomach and felt like throwing up. I quickly ran to the bathroom and vomited there.

“Did you eat something wrong yesterday?” He asked patting my back. I shook my head and continued to throw up until there was nothing to come out. I washed my mouth and tried to catch the breath feeling dizzy out of a sudden. Baekhyun supported my body as I leaned on him then he lift me in his arms and took me to the bed.

“Dizzy?” He asked softly. I nodded with my eyes close.

“Just sleep, after you wake up, we’ll go to hospital” He said putting the blanket on me. I shook my head.

“Shh! Still stubborn as ever! Ok, sleep well!” I didn’t feel like saying anything and went to sleep.

I didn’t know when did I fall asleep? And I wake up to see Baekhyun on the sofa working with a lot of papers. I slept there watching him frowning to the paper in his hand. I smiled as I realized that he looked so handsome when he’s serious with work.

“I know I’m handsome, no need to stare at me that long” He said didn’t even care to take his eyes from the paper.

“Tch!” I made a face at him sitting up. He put the paper down and got up.

“Ok, let’s go to hospital!” Aw! Upon heard that I pulled the blanket over my head pretending I’m going to sleep.

“Your ‘No’ is useless to me! Come on, one…two…three!”

“AHHHHHHHHHhh!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed as he took off the blanket of me and carried me bridal style. I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck afraid that I would fall down.

“Baek! Let me go!!!” I yelled struggling in his arms but he tightened even more.

“Don’t move or you’ll end up on the floor!” He said that made me stop struggling. It always works on me when he’s so serious.

“Baek…let’s go home” I got up from the chair. But Baekhyun caught my wrist and pulled me to sit down again. We were in the waiting room and I didn’t want to stay any longer or took an examining. I hate it!!!! I sat down slowly with a sad face.

“Baek…I’m hugry! Let’s go to the café”

“You just ate a minute ago!” Aish! I forget!

“Well, I want to go to the restroom…”

“You just went there two minutes ago too!” Shhh! Wake up your mind, Goo AhnNa!!!

“Baek…”

“Stop whatever your reasons, you’ll go in that room soon!” I lowered my head as he said that.

“You mean!!!” I mumbled under my breath.

“I heard that!”

“Tch!”

“Goo AhnNa!” The nurse called my name.

“Go!” Baekhyun pushed me up. I whined but walked into the room when he sent me his cold stare. Aish! Still cold as ever, Mr. Heartless! I regretted marrying him!

“What?!!! Dr. you said what? I’m what?” I screamed as I heard what she told me. I’m 90% confirm pregnant? And for more 10% she’ll confirm me after the pregnancy test! Aw is this real? I’m going to be a real mother? Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! This will be a big surprise!

“By your symptom, it’s Yes! Now you go to the bathroom and leave your urine in this cup and we’ll test it!” She said handing me a cup.

“Thank you!” I said and went into the bathroom.

I walked out of the room with a sad face, pretending to be sad though! Hehe troll him first! Baekhyun looked up from his phone and frowned when he saw my sad face.

“How was it?” He asked. I sat down beside him slowly acting like I wanted to cry but inside of me I laughed hard. He kept his eyes on me curiously.

“Tell me, Now!”

“Baek…”

“What?”

“Baek…I…”

“…” He frowned deeper that made me wanted to burst my laugh out.

“Tell me whatever your illness is!!!” He raised his voice that full of concern.

“Baek, what if I die?”

“You can’t…you can’t leave me!”

“I asked what if?”

“I said, You can’t!”

“What will you do if I have a serious illness and would die…”

“Don’t even dare to leave me, even in your dream!!!” He said a bit yell. I tried hard to hold my laughter.

“Sorry Baek…”

“Goo AhnNa!!!” He shouted and I startled.

“Let’s go in again, I’ll ask the Dr…”

“No need, just read this!” I lowered my head handing him the paper. He looked at me and then the paper. Next, he took it and examined. I hid my face sheepishly as he turned to look at me with surprise eyes.

“Rea…really?” He asked softly. I nodded slowly as I felt my cheeks turned hot. With that he pulled me into his embrace.

“I don’t know what to say…but thank you!” He said tightening his arms around me. I smiled as I could feel his happiness. I knew how excited a man was when he would become a father of his first child.

It was my ninth month pregnant. My tummy was like a big ball, I could not believe that I was carrying a life in there, carrying my own child with Baekhyun.

Although, he was so tired from school or work, he still managed to take me to meet the doctor every month when it’s schedule. And very night I could not sleep well because of fever or sick, he would not sleep and took care of me. He was so caring but so strict sometime when I wanted to eat something unhealthy. He would not let me eat anything bad even I begged and almost cry he still shook his head and I ended up mad at him a few days.

My parent and his parent were so overprotective on me, especially, his parent. Omma would not let me do anything even walked down the stair. So we had to move to another room down stair and she scold me a lot when I did something hard that I found it’s cute and caring. Appa would ask me if I was feeling well.

Jing, be a protective sister over me again, whenever I walked on the stairs she would help me or yelled for Baekhyun to carry me or she would buy me anything if I wanted to eat out of a sudden that made she was blamed by Omma and Baekhyun when she let me eat something unhealthy. Moreover, she would fight with exo, especially, Sehun when he tried to hug or come near me.

Exo, be a bodyguard when I was at school, they always walked around me afraid that something happens on me or someone bump into. Somehow I found it’s annoying and funny.

Jin, be a brother who always talked to my tummy, he would dragged Omma to come here just to talk to his brother/ sister every day and sometime he would ask for sleep over with us.

But I had something strange that I never tell Baekhyun, since I knew I was pregnant I had dream about Baekhyung oppa every single night. In the dream, I saw he standing there and kept smiling at me until I wake up from the dream. What does it mean?

With that thought I felt a pair of hand wrapped around my tummy. I smiled as he put his chin on my head.

“Are you nervous?”

“Mm…” I hummed leaning my head on his chest.

“It’s alright, I’m here!” He said, I nodded.

“Ohh, baby is kicking!” He said surprisingly as the baby made a move. I giggled at the feeling of his/her kick. We didn’t know yet if the baby is a boy or a girl because we wanted to surprise so that we decided not to check it out first.

“I can feel his small foot!” He said patting my tummy. I looked down at where he was touching, I could feel it too.

“Ouch!!! Shh!!!” I groaned as the kicked got harder.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s hurt…Ahkkk!!!!....Baek, it’s hurt!!!” I groaned louder, it was not just a kick but I think I was going to give birth.

“Ahhkk….Baek…I…think I’m going to give….birth…”

“What?! Ok ok, I’ll take you to hospital now!!!” And he carried me bridal style.

“Shhh it’s hurt like hell”

“Hold on! Omma!!! AhnNa’s going to give birth!!!”

“Ah it’s time!!!! Yeobo!!! Come on, our grandchild is coming!!!”

“He’s cute just like me!”

“Psh! You, Cute? Jerk!” Jing elbowed Sehun on his arm and Sehun pushed her head away. She pouted making a face at him.

“Jerk!”

“No, handsome face like me!”

“He’s going to be a tall handsome man like me, not like his father!”

“He has white skin like me!”

“Ah his eyes aren’t that big like me hashas!!!”

“Shh he’s sleeping! Be quiet like me guys!”

“His cheeks are so soft, he has a baby face like me”

“Hyung, he’s a real baby! Not like fake baby like you”

“Oh!”

“I’ll teach him to know wushu like me!”
“It’s better if he has tan skin like me, he’ll look more handsome and y like me!”

“I’ll make sure he’s not a cold kid like his father!”

“Hyungs!!!! Let me see my little brother!!!!” Jin shouted as he couldn’t see the baby.

“I think he look alike someone that not Baekhyun!” All eyes turned their attention to Xiumin who just said earlier.

“Look alike? Who?” They asked unison.

“Shhh, the baby is sleeping, don’t you see?” Jiyoung said putting her finger on her lips. Exo nodded.

“Let me see my grandson!” Baekhyun’s Omma said pushing them away.

“Omma, I feel like he looks alike someone…”

“Baekhyung!” Baekhyun’s omma said surprisingly. Baekhyun who was sitting beside AhnNa’s bed rose up from his chair. He rushed toward the crib and examined his son thoroughly.

“Omma, he looks alike hyung?” He asked unsurely. Mrs. Byun nodded.

“I remember, Baekhyung looked like this when he was a baby. Here is his photo” Mrs. Byun took out a photo from her purse. Baekhyun looked at it and moved his eyes to the baby.

“I’ll stay with you when the right time comes, not now!”

Baekhyun remembered his dream.

“Reborn? Could it be?” Baekhyun stared at his son and then he lifted the baby up.

“Omma, could it be if hyung is reborn?”

“What? Reborn?” Exo gasped.

“I dreamed about hyung saying come back, he said in my dream that he’ll come back when the right time come” Baekhyun explained.

“Really?”

“Yes, AhnNa also dreamed like that too!”

“So…this is Baekhyung?” His parent said. And smile appeared on everyone face.

“Hyung, really come back…as my son…”

Hello guys! The story end? No! don’t worry, there’s one more chapter. Now, I’m sorry that I made Baekhyung came back like that. I know some of you don’t believe in die and reborn. But I have to make it like this for Baekhyung. Sorry, believe or not, it’s just a story, just want to make you smile and happy to read my fic. Thank for your support and comments. I can feel your love to my fanfics. Thank you very much. I’ll work hard! Bye, see you next chappy!!! Good luck!