Going out and trouble

This Revenge Brought Us Love Yet Pain

It was a sunny Saturday, I was walking down the stair humming happily. I felt happy and planned to go out for a walk. I wore a tight jeans and a t-shirt, since it was so hot outside I put on a cap and let my long hair to fall down my back. Baekhyun’s parents were on weekend trip and they would be back on Monday. Baekhyun was in the study room to read. I knocked on the study room door a few times and opened the door by myself. I found Baekhyun sat on an armchair beside the window reading a thick book.

“I’m going out…”

“Mm have fun”

“I wonder if you want something…”

“No!”

“Ok I’ll be going then. Bye” I shrugged my shoulders and walked out of the house.

“Ahhh it’s going to be a great day!!!” I stretched my arms smiling to the sun. I walked, stopped for a while and then took the pictures of the trees and the scenes. I never got enough of it though. I stopped by the café shop and bought a cup of bubble tea and continued to go to the zoo, my favorite place. I was attracted by the animals until I didn’t realize that it was noon already. I couldn’t believe that I'd been at the zoo for 3 hours, I usually spent only one hour in the zoo. I felt hungry so I decided to find a food store to eat.

“Welcome!” The waiter greeted me with a bow. I smiled back as he leaded me to a table. And then I ordered.

While I was eating my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and found Baekhyun’s name on the screen.

“Hello!”

“Where are you?”

“In the food store”

“Where?”

“Why do you want to know? Wanna come?”

“When will you come home?”

“Why? Miss me?”

“Forget it” And he hung up.

“Tch! Still cold as ever” I said to the phone after he hung up.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I was reading in the study room. But I could not focus on what I was reading. My mind was on her. After she left I felt something wrong, like something bad would happen to her. But I tried to ignore it and tried to sleep.

When I woke up it was 12 o’clock already. I got out of the room and found the house was so quiet. It meant she was not home yet. I felt worry immediately. I took out my phone and dialed to her.

“Hello!”

“Where are you?” I asked coldly.

“In the food store”

“Where?”

“Why do you want to know? Wanna come?”

“When will you come back?”

“Why? Miss me?” What did she say? Miss? I didn’t know if I missed her or not.

“Forget it” And I hung up. I checked the GPS and found where she was. I guessed I had to find her then.

 

AhnNa’s POV

I was eating quietly and then I heard some noise.

“Is she the girl with Mr. poker that day?” A man voice asked. I took a glance at them and saw that they were a gang that we met at the Lotte world before the marriage. I sat still trying to catch what they said.

“Yes! That’s her”

“Who is she to him?”

“Maybe someone special…”

“And…”

“We got our revenge” And I could sense they was walking toward me. I lowered my head pretending I didn’t know them.

“Hello, pretty girl!” One of them put his hand on my shoulder. I quickly pushed it away.

“Hey! Who are you guys?” I asked with a frown on my face.

“We are? We’re Byun Baekhyun’s buddies”

“Liar!”

“And who are you, girl? I meant what’s your name?”

“None of your business”

“Aw aw it’s fun to play with you” I glared at them angrily and was about to walked away but one of them grabbed my wrist.

“We’re not finished yet, girl”

“Let me go. What are you doing?”

“Call to Byun Baekhyun that you’re with us”

“Why would I?”

“We want to meet him?”

“Sorry, I can’t do that because he’ll not come. And why don’t you call him by yourself, you’re his buddy, right?”

“This girl!”

“Let me go!” I struggled hard and I could release my wrist from his grip and ran out of the store.

“Catch her!” And I felt they were running behind me. I tried hard to quicken my pace. Shhhh! What to do now? What to do? I cursed and kept running.

“STOP!” They shouted. Stop if I’m a stupid. As I ran pass a tree I was pulled into a dark alley beside the shop forcefully. I was about to shout but a hand covered my mouth. I struggled hard but he was so strong.

“Shhh It’s me!” I stopped struggling and looked up to the person behind me.

“Baekhyun!!!” I jumped to hug him immediately as I saw it was him and I cried. He pushed me away and looked at me.

“It’s not time to cry, weak. Follow me!” He said pulling me into a door behind the shop.

“You’re safe now” He said pushing me to sit on a chair in a clean room that full of books and stuffs. I wiped my tears and looked around.

“What is this place?”

“Book shop”

“We should…”

“Don’t worry, it’s Sehun’s shop”

“Sehun’s shop?” He nodded.

“Noona!!!” Sehun suddenly came in the room and hugged me tight.

“Sehun….can’t breathe…”

“Oh sorry! Hyung, what makes you here?”

“We were….” I was about to tell him but Baekhyun cut me off.

“Want to find some books”

“Why don’t you get in by front door?”

“We just pass by and got in”

“But why does noona look so tired? She looks like she has just cried….”

“Sehun we’re going now, bye, see you later” And Baekhyun dragged me out of the shop.

“Hyung! Don’t you take your book?”

“Later!”

“Weird!”

 

I was thrown into his car and then he got into the driver seat driving away.

“Don’t ask!” He said as I was about to open my mouth to ask him. I lowered my head down and kept quiet.

 

We were sitting under a tree in the park.

“Who are they?”

“I told you to avoid them, didn’t I?”

“You did! But what can I do when they suddenly came to me…”

“Just avoid them peacefully”

“They didn’t let me. And it’s your false, they hate you but they come and take their revenge on me…”

“….” He didn’t say anything but sighed. I let out a deep sigh and stood up.

“Where are you going?” He asked as I walked away.

“Away from you! If they see me and you together, I’ll face the trouble” I turned around and walked but he caught my wrist.

“Get in the car”

“No! Let me go!”

“You want to go home safely or get caught by them again? Warn you, I’ll not help for the second time”  Psh!!!! So I ended up in the car with him again. I swear, he’s so dangerous to live with.

 

What’s up guys!!!! I really like your comments. I guess this chapter was lame. I’m not good at writing that kind of drama scene but I've tried my best. Thank you!