Taking care of him

This Revenge Brought Us Love Yet Pain

Baekhyun’s POV

I tried hard to open my eyes as I felt like my head would break any second. I found myself sleeping on the bed in my bed room. Shhh! My head!!! I groaned sitting up then my eyes caught a figure sleeping on the edge of the bed in sitting position, AhnNa? I stared at her side face, she was sleeping on her hands soundly.

 

Flashback

Because of headache from work, I laid my body on the couch and took a rest.

I opened my eyes as I heard a loud sound and I found Yoon Jieun’s face just above my face. I pushed her away quickly.

“What are you doing here?” I asked coldly with a frown. She didn’t reply but looking at the door smirking. I followed her gaze and found AhnNa was standing there with her wide eyes. I moved my eyes to the floor and saw a lunch. She brought me lunch? I didn’t know why, but I felt like I had to explain to her. It was a misunderstanding.

“Yoon Jieun, Get out!” I raised my voice a bit, not like my usual calm words.

“We had a great time back then, thank you!” What? Great time? We didn’t do anything though. And she walked toward the door brushing her shoulder with AhnNa. I ran my figure through my hair as my head hurt so bad. I turned to her and was about to say something but she cut me off.

“You don’t have to explain. I always ready to divorce” She said with cold tone picking up the lunch box from the floor and prepared the food on the table beside the couch. She tried to ignore my eyes too.

“It has no day for divorce, like I said I’ll never let you go because you have to live in pain until the end of your life” I said calmly. And then we fought about the divorce thing. I felt like I hated that word too much. She kept taking about that damn thing that made my head hurt even more. And I ended up with pulling her into my arms and kissed her, although I was no power to do so, but I didn’t know where I got the strength to pull her. She was so surprised and tried to push herself up but I used all of my strength to keep her. But a second later I felt very dizzy and out.

End of flashback

 

I sighed looking at her face. Sometime I thought I was going crazy. Every time I saw her face my anger raised, and when I think about my brother I really wanted to hurt her but I also felt guilty, the feeling like I did something wrong. It confused my feeling, I asked myself what did I want? Why did I do this to her? But I could not find a good answer, so I just left and forgot about it and continued to revenge on her.

I quickly laid back down on the bed as she moved her face a bit. A second later I felt her soft palm on my forehead and I could sense her sigh.

“Why the heat doesn’t go down even a bit?” She mumbled and started to wipe my face with the wet towel. I flinched as my skin was touched by coldness.

“It must be cold but hold on, it’s good for reducing the heat” She said to me. I opened my eyes taking the towel off my forehead.

“Aw since when you woke up?” She said shockingly.

“A while ago”

“Don’t take the towel off” She tried to put the towel on, but I kept taking it off.

“Don’t be stubborn”

“I’m fine”

“You call it’s fine when your temperature is 40? And until now it doesn’t lower a bit. Now, stop protesting and sleep” She said trying to push me down onto the bed. I didn’t say nor do anything but followed her. It felt like we were really a real couple, I tried to hide my smile as she looked at me and then focused on what she was doing. Somehow, I wish she was not a person who hurt my brother.  

 

AhnNa’s POV

Baekhyun went to sleep again after argued with me. I kept changing the towel until I realized that the heat reduced a bit and it kept going down. I sighed in relief. Since I was so tired too, I laid down on the bed beside him and drifted to sleep.

 

It was so warm than usual in the morning. I felt safe and comfortable here, I didn’t want to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes as I remembered Baekhyun’s fever. And it was my surprised, his face was just inches from my face. I found myself was in his embrace. Aish! How could I get here? I tried to move slowly and gently from his arms but it was not that easily. His one hand was on my waist and another one was under my head. Aw it looked like we were really a couple cuddling to each other. I tried again to take his hand off of my waist but when I was about to take it off, he tightened his grip pulling me closer to his body. Mm, it was more difficult than before now.

“Let stay like this for a moment” I heard he mumbled, I stayed still didn’t even dare to breath. I held my breath but after that I felt comfortable and wrapped my hands around his waist. Little did I know we fell asleep again.

 

“Sooooo Sweet!!! Let’s take a picture for them”

“Ok ok” I woke up because of noisy, and when I opened my eyes I found our ommas was taking the photos of us hugging.

“Ommas!!!” I startled sitting up forget that I was in Baekhyun’s arms that made I fell back down on him. He groaned supporting my body with his hands.

“Aw aw calm down AhnNa-ah” Omma said chuckling.

“Don’t make her shy. Let’s get out” My mom said giggling and dragged Baekhyun’s omma away. I sighed as they were out of sight. And as I realized where I was, I jumped out of the bed and fell down on my to the floor.

“You’re so clumsy sometime” I pouted looking up at him and I found him smiling widely at my clumsiness. I was stunned by his smiling face, looked like an angel. And when I was back to my sense he already put on his poker face again. I pouted again rubbing my .

“Why don’t you catch me when I fell huh? Heartless!”

“You’re the one who jump off…”

“I didn’t! I just startle because of you”

“And how could I catch you when you’re already on the floor…”

“You heartless!!!”

“Ok, do it again I’ll catch you this time”

“Tch! No!” I said catching a pillow ant threw into his face.

“Yah!”

“What?”

“You hurt me!”

“Who care?” And I hit him with another pillow.

“I’m still sick, you know?”

“Psh! You’re better now, thanks to me that I took care of you all the night” I still hit him, and he tried to dodge.

“Stop it” He caught my hands with his hands. I stopped and stared at him as he looked at me with tired eyes but I could see a smile in them.

I blinked my eyes a few times and then lowered my head down as I could not hold it any more.

“Er…I think…I’m … going to take a bath” And I walked into the bathroom. I quickly close the door and leaned on it. My heart beat so fast…I think I would die if I didn’t escape from the scene.

Byun Baekhyun…made my heart beat fast every time just to stare into his eyes. What’s wrong with me huh? Babo me!!!

 

And all day I tried to ignore him because embarrassment. I would blush if I saw him and it was a worst when ommas said that I was not allowed to go to school until Baekhyun was better. Aish! Such a day for me.

 

Here I go again. I put Baekhyun’s POV as Yaniane‘s request. Sorry if it’s , I know I failed with romantic scene.