Back to Simple life

This Revenge Brought Us Love Yet Pain

I opened my eyes as I felt a finger care my bang. It was Baekhyun’s finger. I found him stared at me. My cheeks heat up as the memories last night hit me. It’s very embarrassing though.

“Morning!” He said smiling. I smiled sheepishly and pulled the blanket to cover my red face. He chuckled pulling the cover down.

“I’m your husband, AhnNa! No need to be shy anymore…”

“I…” I paused and checked myself and sighed in relief as I found myself in a shirt and short already.

“What?”

“Let’s go home! The other must be worried about us…”

“Can you just stop caring about the other for a day?” He frowned looking at me with unsatisfied eyes.

“You always care about the other than yourself, don’t you?” He asked turning away. I blinked my eyes feeling guilty.

“I…I just worry…” I said lowly. He turned to me and pulled me to his embrace.

“Maybe your caring is the first point that makes me love you unknowingly…” He said tightened his arms. I smiled snuggling closer.

“But before you care about the other, please think about yourself first!”

“Ok!” I said smiling at him. He cared my cheeks with his thumb and leaned closer. But before he could reach my face my phone rang. I quickly pushed him away and ran to take my phone from the table.

“Hello!” I answered as it was Jing who calling.

“Unnie, where are you?”

“I…I’m with Baekhyun right now”

“Come home right now! Jin is crying. He wake up and started to cry because he didn’t see you two. We try to calm him down too but he didn’t listen and cry until now” She said quickly.

“Ok ok, we’ll be there. But now let me talk to him” I said sitting on the bed and turned the phone on speaker for Baekhyun to hear.

“Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jin’s crying voice echoed from the other line.

“Nae, Jin-ah, stop crying, ok? Mommy and Daddy will be home soon!”

“Why mommy and daddy didn’t sleep with me last night? I wake up and didn’t see you I think you left me here forever like Omma and appa…” He said between the sob.

“Ok ok, stop crying Jin…We’re going home now!”

“Come home soon, mommy, Daddy!”

“Ok, I’m hanging up!” And I hung up and looked at Baekhyun who smiling at me.

“What’s funny, Babo?”

“I feel like I’m a real father of Jin already!”

“Somehow I wonder why he loves you so much”

“But Jin still needs little sister to play with…”

“Aw stop that, you ert!!! Let’s go!” I said slapping his arm. He chuckled and went to change his clothes.

 

 

“Mommy!!! Daddy!!!” As we opened the door Jin ran toward us, I bent down opening my arms for him. He hugged me crying.

“Jin-ah Mommy and Daddy are here. We’ll never leave you, don’t worry! Don’t cry, don’t cry!” I said patting his back. I looked up and smiled at the other. They stared at me with understanding eyes and glared at Baekhyun.

“Don’t look at me like that, it make me want to kill someone!” Baekhyun said coldly walking to the living room.

“Baek! Aish! This guy!!!” I said frowning at his back.

“Unnie, where were you last night?” Jing asked with her eagle eyes at me. I felt the heat rushed to my cheeks immediately.

“Eh eh Noona is blushing! Noona is blushing! Something happen last night?” Kai said pointing to my cheeks earning laughter from the other. Aw this ert dongsaeng!

“Jin, are you hungry? Let have breakfast!” I tried to change the subject and took Jin to the kitchen. And I heard squealing followed behind and teasing was heard from the living room.

 

 

At last, we were on the way back home after we stayed one more day. It was a great holiday ever. Thank to Exo, Jing and Jiseok oppa. I always remember them…I love you guys!

 

 

We arrived home after dropped Jin at my parent’s house. We were tired especially Jing, she was so active and talkative everywhere and every time.

I jumped into the bed after shower and closed my eyes to relax. I was so tired because of the long journey.

“You look so tired” Baekhyun said staring at me. I nodded my head and closed my eyes again. I quickly opened my eyes as I felt his hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him.

“Sleep well, baby!” He whispered kissing my head. I smiled snuggling closer and we went to our dream land.

 

“Hyung!!!” I opened my eyes quickly as I heard Baekhyun scream. It was mid-night and he wake up because of the dream again.

“Is it bad dream again?” I asked softly as he let out a long breath.

“No, it was about hyung again but not that bad like before…” He said panting.

“You said the dream disappeared since Oppa’s death, right?”

“Yes, and now, it comes back again!”

“What did you see in the dream?”

“Hyung said he’s coming back to us and then he walked to you who standing not so far from us and disappeared…” He said quietly. I frowned at the dream.

“What does it mean?”

“I don’t know”

“I wonder, how can he come back to us?” I said, Baekhyun looked at me and then sighed.

“Forget it! It’s just a dream” And we went back to sleep.

 

 

My life went back to a simple life again. School and home, but Baekhyun was a bit busy than before. He would come home late and went out early to the company. Next mouth it would be my last year of college and I would be a vet, my dream come true. Baekhyun would graduate and work for Appa’s company properly.

And I had something different, I felt uneasy these past few weeks. I would feel dizzy or sick every single day. It was like I got weaker and weaker every day.

I was studying in the class with Jiyoung beside. But I could not focus on what teacher was teaching because I was sleepy and dizzy out of a sudden.

“AhnNa-ah, are you ok?”  Jiyoung asked worriedly.

“I’m fine, just a little sleepy!” I put my head on my arms and closed my eyes to sleep.

“I think you’re better go home. I’ll call Baekhyun oppa to pick you up!”

“No, I’m fine. He’s busy with work right now. Don’t make him worry”

“But…”

“Jinyoung-ah I’m fine”

“Aish! So stubborn! Fine, let sleep”

“Thank!”

 

 

Baekhyun walked into the house tiredly. It was 10 pm but he just came back from work. He felt very sorry for his wife that he could spend more time with her.

Baekhyun closed the door behind him and walked toward the bed that AhnNa was sleeping soundly on. He bent down to kiss her forehead and smiled.

“Good night baby!” He was about to move away but he noticed how pale she was and frowned.

“Is she sick?” He mumbled putting his hand on her forehead to test the heat.

“No fever! Shh! What make her so pale like this?” he said and he found her opened her eyes. As she saw him her lips curled into a weak smile.

“You’re back?”

“Yes! Baby, are you feeling well? You look so pale these days…”

“I’m fine, don’t worry”

“How can I don’t worry when you’re not well?”

“I’m ok. It’s just a little tired”

“Tomorrow, we’ll go to the hospital, ok?”

“No, you have to work. I’m fine…”

“One word I’m fine, another word I’m fine…stop protesting and sleep. You’re more importance than my work. How can I work when my wife is sick, no you no work, got it?” He raised his voice and she nodded pouting.

“I’m sorry…” He said as he saw her sad face.

“I’m just too worried about you” And she smiled.

“Ok, go to sleep. Sleep tight!” He pecked her lips and went into the bathroom.                                

 

I think the end is coming soon. Thank you guys, I can’t believe I can make it, make myself to this point. Finally, I almost finish a fic that I love. Thank you for supporting me. Good night and good day for you guys.