Queens Couple Break Up?

Our Friendship Will Last Forever

SUNNY POV:

 

"Waeyo Sooyoungie?"

"Are you okay with Sica?"

"Ne, waeyo?"

"Did you notice something suspicious with Sica, Hyoyeon, and Yuri?"

"Nope, why?"

 

 

Sooyoung told me all about things that happened that day. Well, I'm heartbroken because my Sicat said that, with my Hyoyeon and Yuri. I always thought them as my best friends. Specially for Sicat, my cutie beeest friend. Hyoyeon is my mood maker who always makes me smile and laugh, and Yuri is my hugging partner. (Author: lol xD) She's the most comfortable to hug.

I believe Sooyoungie, she doesn't like to lie. She's really honest along with Seohyun.

Since Sooyoungie told me, I'm avoiding Sica, Hyoyeon, and Yuri. Yoona too, she always with them. Not that I hate them for hating me, but I don't want bothered them with me. I don't want they hate me more than now. And I still love Sica. Love her very much.

A fight is normal for best friends, but this is too cruel for me. If you don't agree with me, just think about it. You have a best friend, she's reaally close to you, she's your 1st best friend. You always hangout with her, and a bit awkward without her. She can be friend with anyone but you're not. She changed you to be more cheerful person. But suddenly, she leaves you, stab you in your back, don't you think this is cruel? Okay, it is up to you but for me it really pains my heart.

Now I'm closer to Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Tiffany. Seohyun close with both of us, she doesn't want us to parted. But mianhae maknae-ah, I don't want to be burden for them.

At the first I avoided them, she was a bit confused with me, but day by day she leaves me totally, without talking anything.

Even she doesn't consider me as her best friend again, I still think she's my forever best friend.

But because of this, my old personality is back.

 

 

I'm Lee Sunny, and I'm back to as cold as the coldest ice because of my own best friend.