Our Friendship Will Last Forever

Our Friendship Will Last Forever

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

Finally, today is the day! Thank you very much for Mr. Cho! Will they make up again?

 

Almost everybody showed what they brought for Mr. Cho's class, and some of them brought a lot gifts, not just one.

"Yah Bom! Why are you brought so many gifts?"

"Because I can't choose one. Mr. Cho didn't tell us just bring one right?"

"Yeah, you're right."

'I should buy nine gifts then.' Sunny though.

 

Hours by hours passed, it is already Mr. Cho's class. Sunny sits on the third line and second row with Minzy, while Jessica sits on the second row and fourth line with Dara. The giving gifts event started from the first line and first row, Kevin. He walked to Eli and said, "I picked him as my best friend because he's so fun and he's the closest to me." and go back to his seat. This continues until it is Sunny's turn.

She went to Jessica's seat, gave the gifts for Jessica, said "Sicat I'm so sorry..." million times while bowing. Jessica's face is so surprised and said, "Bunny I'm sorry too..." Then Sunny go back fastly to her seat and tell everyone why she chose Jessica and end this fastly.

"I picked Jessica because... because she's..." She can not finish her sentences and cries. Almost all girls cry too because they know Sunny and Jessica is not in a good term with each other.

"What happened between you and her?" Mr. Cho asked Sunny.

"I... we... we fought..." Sunny sobs between her words.

"So you still give the gift for her even you're fighting with her?"

Sunny just nod to Mr. Cho.

"This is great. I'm really sure if other students fought with their best friends, they won't give the gift for them. They would choose theirs new best friends right? But this is not like that. Sunny still gave the gift for her best friend even she still not in a good term with her best friend. This is the real friendship. Congratulation you both!"

 

 

"Jessica-ah."

"Yes Sunny?"

"Our friendship will last forever right?" They smiled.