Cucumber Plushie and Pink High Heels

Our Friendship Will Last Forever

SUNNY POV:

 

Now I have to buy the present for Sicat. I mean Jessica. "Sooyoungie, did you already buy the present for Mr. Cho's class?"

"No, I'm not. Why?"

"Want to buy it together?"

"Sure."

I tell Sooyoung the details where and when.

 

 

"Sunny-ah!" Ah there is Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung! Let's go."

"Yes~"

 

We enter a doll shop, because Sooyoung said she wants to buy a plushie.

I saw a lot of cute dolls. Teddy Bears, Hello Kitty dolls, Mickey and Minnie Mouse dolls, Rilakkumas, and other cute dolls. Until I saw a very funny doll. I chukled when I saw the doll. "The name is Larry the Cucumber. Cute right?" The staff told me while smiling.

"So it's a cucumber?" I mumbled with soft voice but he heard it.

"Yes, it is."

Jessica loves hates cucumber so much. I brought a pickled cucumber once and she avoids me all day. Since that I really like to joke around with cucumber with Jessica. I should buy this.I walk to the cashier and buy the cucumbr plushie.

"Are you done Sooyoungie?"

"Wait a minute Sun!"

 

 

We are done buying present for Mr. Cho's class and now we are just walking around the mall. I see a heels store and see my favorite kind of heels. "Sooyoungie can we visit this store first?"

"Okay!"

 

"OMG this is so cute!" I mumbled and tried the sneakers high heels. I love sneakers very much. Then I saw this pink high heels. Well, Sica will loves this high heels. Should I buy it? Ah just buy it for myself.

"I'll buy this and this." I give the sneakers high heels and pink high heels to the cashier.

"Thanks for buying Miss! See you soon!"

"Sooyoungie, I will go home now, I have something to do. Bye." I walk by myself and go home.

 

I crashed my body to my soft, purple bed. Sica-ah, do you know how much I miss you? If I am not even missing you I will not buy this cucumber plushie and this pink high heels for you. Wait, I should write something to her, I hope after she opened my gifts she will forgive me.

 

 

"Done!" I said after writing and wrapping, and then sleep with the gift.

 


Yeay new year update \^^/ happy new year everyone! I'll make sure today (or tomorrow) I will finish this story! :D