The painful truth. (FINAL)

It was all for you, not for me. Saranghaeyo, annyeong. [ONE SHOT]

JONGHYUN'S POV

When I heard the Hana was in the hospital, my knees started to weaken. But I didn't care, I ran straight to the hospital not minding how far is it or how I'm going to be when I reached there. I didn't take any transportation, I don't care. It's extremely tiring. After 30 minutes of running and running, I reached to the hospital. My knees gave up, and I fall to the ground. The hospital door opened. I asked the lady where Hana is.

Ah, room 312-B. The hell, it is on the 5th floor. I continued to ran, the stupid slow and useless elevator is out of order, anyway, I'm not really planning to take an elevator. I want to punish myself for letting her stuck with Taemin, I didn't even fight for her. I still love her, what is really the reason she broke up with me? Am I ugly? Naaah. I skipped one up at a time to reach there faster.

I finally reached the 5th floor with my whole body trembling. My tears and my sweat all over my body, I wiped myself first before running to the 312-B room. Ready, set, go! I zoomed to the 312-B room, on running Taemin grabbed my elbows and said something that made me cry like I never did before.

"Jonghyun. Hana loves you. She told that we were together but we aren't, she's diagnosed with lung cancer. She knew this when she was already suffering from stage four. She loves you so much, she treats me as her bestfriend, and that was it. I also love her like the way you love her. She asked me to be her fake boyfriend so that it would be easier for you to forget her when she dies. She wanted it to be easier for you, that is how much she loves you. She doesn't want you to be hurt so much. Hana has always loved you even you are a bastard. She loved you for who she is when she is with you. She doesn't want you to be suicidal."

Taemin said it seriously, giving me Hana's little diary. I scan every page seeing saranghaes Kim Jonghyun. I can feel my heart contrasting from pain, I could feel my veins popping up. I wish we went through this TOGETHER. I always loved her. A door opened, it wasn't from room 312-B. It came from an emergency room, a body was covered with white cloth. Taemin cried and walked away with Hana's handkerchief with him, I went directly to the body. It was Hana, her eyes were closed. I told her I love her, but she didn't reply.

Last thing I knew, she was already dead. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MY FIRST ONE SHOT EVER :-) ITS NOT AN HAPPY ENDING, EH?~