Why did you make me believe?

It was all for you, not for me. Saranghaeyo, annyeong. [ONE SHOT]

THE TRUTH

Four weeks have passed since Hana told Jonghyun about her "relationship" with Taemin.

"I don't have news with Jonghyun, anymore. Maybe he is ignoring me." Hana pouted his lips as she took a sip from her mango shake.

"Well" Taemin took a sip and continued "The guy is moving on, Hana. Of course, ignoring is part from moving on"

"But, I'm still. Aw, I miss him." Hana said.

"Tell me, mallows. Why did you ask me to be your fake boyfriend? It's been like a month and a half and still you aren't telling me." Taemin wondered.

"Is this really the right time?" Hana looked away.

"Its.. Its. 10:30 in the morning. What time is the right time?" Taemin's eyes narrowed,

"STUPID!" Hana laughed. But after few giggles with Taemin, she became serious.

"Taeminnie oppa" Hana hold Taemin's hands.

"I'm diagnosed with lung cancer. And I have few weeks left. I'm balding. I don't have anemia, it's just my stupid excuse for being pale everyday."

"Don't kid around. Tell me. I'm ready to listen." Taemin sat up straight then half-smiled at Hana.

"I'm not kidding around. I'm really diagnosed with lung cancer" Hana went out of the diner.

Taemin followed Hana, he grabbed Hana's hands then cupped her head and he started to crash his lips unto hers. Hana backed off. "What was that for?!" Hana covered her lips with her fingers.

"I just want to tell you I like you. Like, like you like you." Taemin confessed with his aegyo arising.

Hana smirked, "I know." then she walked away.


 BREAK TIME @ THEIR SCHOOL

JONGHYUN'S POV

Why did she left me? What did I do? I opened my locker to put my books inside it. I saw our pictures together, I miss her a lot. But, Jonghyun-sshi. Ignoring is part of this moving on . I unpinned every picture, trying not to destroy it. Wow, it's a lot of pictures I must say.

I looked at my right side and saw my reflection. Jonghyun, you are beautiful. How can she dump you? I smirked to my own reflection. I was about to close my locker when I heard a distinct laugh. Its her. I don't know. But when I hear her laugh, I automatically smile. I looked at the mirror and I saw her. I was right, it is really her. With Taemin.

She's walking right behind me. I heard her laugh fade. I saw through the side of my eyes her stares at me. I feel the world stopped for awhile, time past so slow, my heart thumps so fast, my knees starting to be weak, I closed my eyes. Breathed. When I finally opened it. They were gone. I held my fist to my heart, the rhythm came back to normal, I gained my strength. It was like a pause world, but play Taemin&Hana&Me. The time came back to normal.

I banged my locker.

I walked to the hallway. As I were one of the kingkas in school, students started to crowd off the place. I went on, some girls started to giggle. . I rolled my eyes. I can hear some like, "Where is Hana?", "Did they broke up?", "OMG", "The school kingka without her queenka" I walked and walked, showing off my model runaway walk, until I reached the exit. Thoughts blew up my mind.

When she was talking to him, I know it was something maybe even nothing, but my chest was stinging in pain. I couldn't help feeling hurt. I grabbed my headphones and turned the volume to its extent. UGH! Every love song reminds me of you. I clicked the random and clicked the next button. Ugh! Wedding dress english version by Kevin Lein. You gotta be kidding me. I want to click the next button, but I can't. I could feel my tears building up as the lyrics were like thunderous slaps straight to my face.

Cause you moved on and I'm still waiting. Baby, he won't ever love you like I do.


After another two weeks.

TAEMIN'S POV

It's been two months since we've been pretending to be together. How I wish it was all true. The act and everything seems to be working, Jonghyun seems to be ignoring her for good.

"Mallows" someone grabbed my shoulders

"Woah!!" I was really shocked and I tried to look who was it.. It was Hana. "You scared the hell out of me"

"You are really a chicken" She pinched my nose and she sat beside me. She had a new haircut, a shorter hair for her? She still looks beautiful. She really has pretty hair. Did she got an hair spa? Her hair is naturally beautiful. I watched her spun around the as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"HEY! Stop! Do you really want me to lose every strand of my hair?"

I was surprised by her reaction. I know she loves her hair, but now. She's loosing it. I remembered what she said, she's balding.

"I'm sorry" I noticed the green beanie she was wearing.

"The top of my head... It has no more hair." She said, noticing me looking at her beanie.

I looked at her, she became thinner, her skin isn't that good, anymore. Her cheekbones started to show up. Woow, she has these cute fluffy fat cheeks but now it is barely cheekbones. She looks physically different now, but her attitude towards her near-ending life? It hasn't changed a bit. That's the Hana I know and I love.

"NO!" She cried, drowning her face into her palms.

"Why?" I asked her, panicking.

"It's near" She placed her hands unto her head, frustrated. She released her frustration after realizing a bunch of her hair falling. She is really balding. 

"Taeminnie-sshi?" She looked at her hands with a bunch of her fallen hair.

"You are still beautiful, no matter what. I have a crush on your mind, I fell for your personality and your looks are just a big bonus. Don't worry" I held her head to my shoulders. She placed her hand to my thigh, "Let's grab my last ice cream"

"Don't say that. Stay strong" We stood up. I looked around to check the nearest ice cream stand, "Mallows, do you know where the neare--" My words were cut as I saw her lying on the ground.

"Oh. My God, please don't take her away! Help us!" I pleadingly cried. I placed her head to my thighs. I called an ambulance. I smoothly dragged her hair away from her pretty face, "Please, don't leave me. I almost told you I love you. I'm deeply, passionately in love with you. Don't end it like this." My tears fell unto her lips, I remembered when I stole her a kiss.

The ambulance came, they placed her on a stretcher and gave her an oxygen mask.

AUTHOR'S POV

Hana was brought to the nearest hospital, Taemin was waiting outside her room. He decided to call Jonghyun, as her ex-boyfriend he needs to know the truth, before Hana leaves them. It's been two months. Those two months spent with Taemin without knowing that Taemin is painfully listening to Hana's blabs about how much he loves Jonghyun. Jonghyun needs to know, even if Hana survives her operation.

"Yoboseo?"

"Taemin imnida. Hana is in the hospital, she's having her operation. I thought I should tell you the truth. I need to see you, hyung."

Knowing this, Jonghyun threw her phone away. He didn't take a bus, he didn't a cab, a car, or any transportation. He ran to the hospital with his tears flowing. It was like a 5 kilometers away, but Jonghyun didn't mind it.

TO BE CONTINUED

Final chapter next! This is it.