Park Ji Eun's whereabouts and sad Jaejoong

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Onew eyed Jonghyun who was smiling foolishly. *Damn!! It happened!*

"What happened hyung? Why were you shouting?" Taemin asked anxiously.

Jonghyun giggled. "Me and Seo Eun are together now."

"WHAT??" all of them chorused.

"You and Seo Eun unnie? omo omo omo.." Taemin chanted.

"She's a ghost!" Minho protested. "Opps sorry Seo Eun."

Jonghyun laughed it away. "I know. But I've decided to love her. I'll just make full use of the time we have together before she has to go. I know it'll hurt after that but if I stll have to control my love for her anymore it hurts even more!"

Onew stared him wide eyed. *Did Jonghyun really fall THAT deeply in love with Seo Eun? If that's the case, then i should give them my blessings and hope with all my heart that Jonghyun wont get hurt..*

Suddenly amongst the loud and excited chattering, the doorbell rang.

"I'll go get it!" Taemin hopped up.

"Hey its Jaejoong hyung!" he called.

The rest of the crowd moved out of the room.

"Hey guys." Jaejoong panted. "I have news!"

"Really?" Jonghyun asked anxiously. "And wow you're sweating all over! Did you run here?"

Jaejoong shrugged and continued. "I have news! I contacted my cousin who works in the hospital and asked him to check on any past deaths in the past 3 months of a girl called Park Ji Eun in a car accident."

"So So So?" Jonghyun pressed. "What did he find out?"

"There was no such person who died." Jaejoong declared.

"What?" Jonghyun gasped.

"How can it be? Seo Eun's dead!" Onew exclaimed.

"Wait wait!" Jaejoong said. "I havent finished!

Apparently no one called Park Ji Eun died. But when he looked at records for a Park Ji Eun involved in a car accident, he found one. This Park Ji Eun suffered serious injuries and now she's still unconcious after 3 months. Seo Eun ah, you're not dead! You're just unconcious!"

Seo Eun froze on the spot. *I'm still alive some where on this planet? I'm not dead? I'm just unconcious?*

Jonghyun did a somersault in the air. "OH MY GOD SEO EUN DID YOU HEAR THAT? You're not dead yet!" he screamed excitedly. "If we can somehow manage to put you back into your body, you'll be alive again and we can be together!!"

"To--together?" Jaejoong stuttered.

*..* Jonghyun cursed in his head. *I shouldn't have been so insentive..*

Seo Eun gulped. "Jaejoong ah. Can we talk privately?"

Jaejoong nodded and followed Seo Eun emotionlessly into the room.

"Jaejoong ah-" Seo Eun started.

"Just answer me one question truthfully," Jaejoong said, biting back his tears. "Do you love him?"

Seo Eun nodded tearfully.

"Then I bless both of you." Jaejoong choked.

"Jaejoong-" Seo Eun cried.

"But if I find that he's not treating you well, I'm going to kill him." Jaejoong continued.

"Jaejoong. I'm so sorry." Seo Eun whispered.

Jaejoong cooled down a little. "Its okay. I'll get over it. But I want you to promise me that you'll be happy with him."

Seo Eun nodded tearfully.

"Then I bless you." Jaejoong breathed.

Seo Eun felt guilt pulse through her whole being.

"Friends?" Jaejoong forced a smile.

*You're still so good to me Jaejoong. After all this. But I'm sorry I really love Jonghyun. We can only be-*

"Friends." Seo Eun promised.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry to Jaejoong fans out there but...

KYAAAH aren't you excited that Seo Eun's body isn't dead yet?

hehe I'm such a kind and awesome person aren't I! XD