Amusement park part 2

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"Yah Hyung! Stop being a spoilsport and come with us on the rides!" Taemin pulled Jonghyun.

"Yeah, and stop being a sissy, carrying your umbrella everywhere you go!" Minho attempts snatching the umbrella away but failed, but successfully scaring the wits out of Seo Eun.

Jonghyun looked longingly at the giant roller coaster. It was the signature ride there.

"I don't want to.." he mumbled.

Seo Eun saw the longing in his eyes. He was sacrificing all this fun for her, so that she could be safe and watch from afar. Her heart skipped a beat.

"Jonghyun ah, I think it's okay, I can stay at that shelter while you go for the ride." Seo Eun said.

Jonghyun shot her a are-you-sure look.

"Yeah I'm sure." Seo Eun smiled.

"Okay guys in going." Jonghyun smiled. The rest of SHINee cheered. "But wait for me I'll put my umbrella down."

Jonghyun walked Seo Eun to the small umbrella-table meant for people eating fast foods.

"You sure you'll be okay?" Jonghyun asked, his eyes showing worry.

"What could happen? I'm already dead! Nothing can hurt me." Seo Eun laughed.

"The sun could." Jonghyun answered seriously.

"It's okay Jonghyun. I'll be fine." Seo Eun assured.

Jonghyun stared at Seo Eun one last time making sure that she was sure of what she was doing. She smiled and waved for him to go to s. Jonghyun walked away reluctantly.

*Why do I feel so worried and uneasy when she isn't beside me?*

Jonghyun brushed away his troubles and got excited for the ride. The roller coaster was 578m high and it turned 3 full rounds in the middle.

"Hyung! I'm so scared!" Taemin hyperventilated.

"Its okay Taeminnie. I'm here by your side!" minho smiled and took hold of Taemin's hand.

"Eww! Taeminnie?" Key gagged. "Anymore disgusting and I'll just puke here even before going on this ride!"

Jonghyun laughed half-heartedly and glanced at Seo Eun under the small shelter. She waved cheerfully. He smiled. He finally convinced himself that she was going to be okay and started to hyperventilate for the ride as well."

"Yah all of you better tighten your caps and shades! You don't want them flying off during the ride and Tadaa! the whole world knows that SHINee has gone to the amusement park!" Key warned.

"Yes umma." Minho said sacarstically, his hands still holding on to Taemin's.

And the ride began. It was one word. HORRIFYING.

It  went in circles and loops and up and down and diagonally and horizontally and vertically and any direction you can think of.

The four SHINee members wobbled as they got off the ride.

"Ugh I feel sick." Minho held his head.

"LET'S GO ON IT AGAIN!!!!" Taemin screamed excitedly.

Minho looked at him in awe.

Key stumbled unstably and settled on a random spot on the floor.

"Wow that was.. Wow!" he exclaimed. "Onew hyung should try it. I wonder where he and Luna went. What bonding with SHINee. They left us the moment we scanned our tickets and stepped in here. Pfft."

Jonghyun shook his head to rid of the double images.

"That was great!" Jonghyun smiled. Sweat rolled down his forehead and he naturally used his hands to wipe it away.

*Wow its sure hot... Hot. ! SEO EUN!!!*

"Guys, I'll go get my umbrella." he informed. The other two SHINee members were too shaken to make any comment while the maknae was busy persuading them to go another round.

Jonghyun ran to the tiny shelter. It was empty.

The sun had changed angle and by this time, all areas inside the shelter was hit by the sun.

*Oh my god. The sun.. Seo Eun.. WHERE IS SEO EUN!!!!*

Jonghyun froze to the ground unable to believe the fact.

Was Seo Eun gone? The sun, had the sun just eaten her up like that? Was she gone forever like Yuri? Was he not going to see her again? Was he not going to see her smile, hear her cheerful rambles, worry like crazy for her again?

These questions passed through his head as tears rolled down his face uncontrollably.

*I can't believe she's gone.. Why? WHY!!!*

"Seo Eun.." Jonghyun sobbed.

"Ppsssst!"

"Seo Eun..."

"Yah!!"

"Seo Eun where are you.."

"Here!"

Jonghyun spun round in surprise.

There was Seo Eun all in one piece standing in the nearby shelter. She waved.

Jonghyun felt a surge of relief rush through his veins and he ran to her and attempted to hug her. If you call hugging air hugging her.

"OH MY GAWD Seo Eun! I thought you were gone forever!" he bawled as tears still refused to stop.

"Nah. I'm still here! Disappointed??" Seo Eun asked cheekily.

Jonghyun glared. "Why did you run away?"

"The sun was shining into the shelter so I hopped into another person's umbrella as soon as he was close enough and hopped here!" Seo eun explained.

Jonghyun nodded in understanding.

"Are you really sad when you thought I was gone?" Seo Eun asked curiously staring at Jonghyun's tears, hoping that she was the one who had caused him to be so upset.

Jonghyun wiped his tears hastily and put on a stern face.

"Nope. I was SOOO relieved. Anyway It was just sand that came into my eyes." jonghyun mumbled.

"Wow that's a lot of sand." Seo Eun laughed even though his answer wasn't what she wanted to hear.

*So I mean nothing to Jonghyun. To think I still thought he would cry over me.. How stupid.*

Jonghyun smiled mildly.

*Don't scare me like that. I don't think I can stand it anymore. I don't think I can bear for you to not be by my side..*