Selfish Jaejoong or Jealous Jonghyun?!

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun stomped around the house angrily. Key looked at Onew questioningly and Onew shrugged. Taemin cowered in the corner while Minho just sang along to his music.

"Yah Key Umma! Try to stop Jonghyun hyung! He's scaring me to death with his black ominious face!" Taemin whispered.

"Just find your Minho hyung and listen music with him!" Key snapped.

"Hey Onew, what's wrong with jonghyun? I can't focus on my music with him stomping around and slamming doors.." minho sighed, plucking his earphones out.

"I seriously have no idea. If he were a girl, I would've said he's on his period.. He rushed through all the schedules like crazy, begging us to come home early. Then when he came home he ran all around the house looking for something. Apparently he didn't find it, cause now... Look at his face.. Ugh" Onew shivered.

"Its almost as if he's waiting for his wife to come home.." Key said.

 

Jonghyun glanced at the clock. 7.00pm.

*What is with Seo Eun? Surely, photographers would have ended their jobs already.. Why would she still not be home..

Unless..

Huh! Dont tell me! Jaejoong is a ert and he wants to do something to Seo Eun??!

I knew it! Jaejoong looked like a super ert from the beginning even though he's so super good-looking! And who wouldn't want Seo Eun! She's so pretty! Even prettier than Sekyung! Especially those hazel nut eyes of hers omg. You could get lost in them. They're so large and pretty and all her emotions are shown through those pretty eyes of hers...

Oh wait. Back to topic. I'm sure Jaejoong is going to do something bad to her! I can sense it! Which normally functioning man wouldn't be aroused by this y beautiful alive and kicking woman!

Oh . Did i just say alive and kicking? Nonono. Erm I meant dead. Dead woman.. DEAD WOMAN??! . Kim Jonghyun are you stupid or something? How can Jaejoong so anything to a ghost? He can't even touch her! Babo Jonghyun Babo Jonghyun..Huh?*

"SEO EUN!!" Jonghyun shouted once the ghost entered through one of the walls.

"Oh Jonghyun! You're back so early?" Seo Eun smiled.

"Why? Are you disappointed that I'm back so early?" Jonghyun pouted.

"NO!" Seo Eun flapped her hands. "I'm happy!! I missed you!" Seo Eun flew round Jonghyun and tried to hug him, causing him to shiver in cold.

"Yah its cold. Anyway, why are you so late?" Jonghyun asked, his eyes turning into slits.

"I followed Jaejoong around. Woah! Jaejoong's work is so interesting you know! I didn't know photographing was so difficult! And sometimes the object being filmed just doesn't fit with the whole feel, so its really difficult!" Seo Eun recalled.

Jonghyun's blood boiled. Jaejoong's work was interesting? Does that mean his work isn't? And What's with the object being filmed. Since he was a singer taking part in photoshoots, HE was the object being filmed! Is this ghost trying to insult him?

"YAH! Are you saying that my work isn't interesting? And for your information I am the object being filmed!" Jonghyun spat.

Seo Eun's eyes turned wide in shock. This man is sure a creative thinker. If he had used his creative brain juices on something else he will be bound to become someone even more accomplished than Einstein.

"NONONO!" Seo Eun denied."Your work is more interesting! And you're a person! You're not an object."

Jonghyun grunted in satisfaction.

"So if my work is more interesting, then why don't you follow me to work? Don't follow Jaejoong around." Jonghyun commanded.

"I can't! Jaejoong will be lonely. At least you have the other SHINee members!" Seo Eun protested.

"MWO??!" Jonghyun couldn't believe his ears. Was this the always obedient Seo Eun? Was she rebelling against him? The nerve of that girl..

"I'm lonely too!" Jonghyun tried saying.

"Really?" Seo Eun asked in surprise. "But don't the other SHINee members talk to you?"

"No." Jonghyun spat. "They ignore me. So I'm lonely. So you'll follow me to work." Jonghyun pouted.

"Okay then" Seo Eun smiled, glad that Jonghyun was the one wanting her to be there. "Tomorrow I'll go to Jaejoong's and the next I'll go with you then!"

"Hmm that's better." Jonghyun grinned in satisfaction.