Finals

Opposites

"AND KOREA TAKES THE TOP PLACE WITH 100% ON 55 SHEETS OF ALGEBRA, 23 SHEETS OF GEOMETRY AND 42 SHEETS OF SIMPLE MATH EQUASION." 

 

The announcer happily smiled as Taemin and Jinki held hands walking up to the platform. 

"Great Job." People surrounded them as the National TV captured the two on the screen. 

"Jinki was a helpful partner. I learned friendship and teamwork through this experience." Taemin smiled politely. 

"Taemin is very talented and smart for his age. I hope to see him in other competitions." Jinki smiled weaily. 

*I know I won't see you after this.* He bit back his tears as they took in more interview and photos. 

 

"Hey. Good Job." Jinki smiled twirling te necklace around his neck. 

"You too." Taemin couldn't feel anything but jealousy. Who's was that? 

Out of curiosity, he questioned the necklace. 

 

"My brother gave it to me. He died actually." Jinki smiled sadly. 

"Sorry... For bringing it up." Taemin coughed twice. *So he has a bad life as well.* 

 

"Nah. Say, you wanna go around Tokyo and look around?" Jinki cocked his head and adorably smiled. 

*Is he trying aegyo on me? Because it's woking!* 

 

"Sure." taemin sghed and got dragged by Jinki. 

 

The two boys smiled as they walked around. They visited arcades, markets and malls. 

 

"Look! It's a fountain!" Taemin smiled and ran towards it. "It's so pretty." He the water sprouting from it and smiled. 

"Taemin, let's take a picture." Jinki held out a phone and took a picture. It consisted of them pouting, making hearts, laughing and just smiling. 

 

"I like this one." taemin pointed the smiling picture out. It displayed pure innocence. The act of two best guy friends wlaking around. 

The photo was the defenition of friendship. 

Jinki laughed. "Arasso. I'll print it out. Somehow." He then held Taemin hand and headed back. 

 

*This will be in my memory forever Lee Taemin. I love you.* 

*I will never forget such a cute hyung like you. I like you, very very very much.* 

 

The next day, Jinki spent his time by himself since Taemin was nowhere to be found. He had recieved a text saying: 

"Don't worry, didn't leave yet. Just a meeting with the people." 

 

Jinki didn't worry at all. He felt sad though. He was leaving today. He held the photo he had printed out with the hotel's help. 

Slipping it in to Taemin's bag, he attached a letter. 

 

A few hours passed by as he slept. When he woke up, Taemin wasn't back. His luggage. Was gone. 

Jinki flew up and widened his eyes. 

 

"Leaving at four. Didn't want to wake you up. I love you." A note lay next to him. 

 

He looked at the clock. 3:55 it read. 

He slipped on his shoes and ran downstairs. 

 

"LEE TAEMIN!" He yelled as the hole lobby looked at him. His heart raced. His hands shook. He couldn7t be gone. Not yet. 

 

A boy emerged as Jinki shook his head and ran. He engulfed him with such force that sent Jinki's tears out. 

"You idiot. How can you leave me?" His voice shook. Taemin wrapped his arms around him. 

 

"Onew..." Taemin bit back his tears but they soon fell. 

 

"Be well. Taeminnie." Jinki held the young boy's hands and smiled. Taemin smiled back. 

He then turned away, walking towards the bus. 

 

Everything went slow motion in Jinki's perspective. How could this happen? 

I am a foolish boy. 

He ran. He ran out the lobby and in to the crowd. 

"Lee Taemin!" He yelled as the path cleared. Taemin froze halfway going on to the bus and looked back. 

Seeing the tear faced boy run to him, he ran to him as well. 

 

"How could you leave me? How can I leave you? I can't do anything. I can't call you, text you. I can't write letters." Jinki blubbered and sobbed as Taemin wiped his tears away. 

 

"Jinki-ah. You should win the prize of being an idiot." He joked and softly patted the boy's head. 

"I don't know what to do Taemin. What will I do without you?" Jinki hugged Taemin. 

 

"Just a simple goodbye, be well and a beautiful smile would be enough hyung." Taemin silently cried as he choked on his words. 

 

"I'll miss you. So much. I love you." Taemin softly grazed his lips near jinki's and stood. He bravley stepped on to the bus. 

Jinki ran towards the window. 

 

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!"

 

Taemin wiped the tears that were falling and sat. 

 

"Open up!" He screamed. He fisted the window as Taemin opened the window. 

 

Jinki struggled as he took off the necklae with his trembling hands. 

"T-Take it." Placing the necklace in to Taemin's palm, he bent down. 

"B-But I don't have anything. For you." Taemin protested and sobbed. A tear landed on Jinki's finger. 

 

"Take it. I love you forever Lee Taemin." 

 

The bus roared as Jinki ran along with it. Taemi cried in the bus as his palms were against the window. 

 

The window that seperated them. 

 

 

 

Dear Lee Taemin

 

Although you are leaving in the next few hours, please spend time to read this when you get home. 

Understand Taemin. I love you. I love you and forever I will. I promise you that. 

remember that first time we met? 

You wore a navy blue blazer with a golden pin on your chest. Your luggage was meerly three inches off the ground. 

I thought you were perfect. 

Now, I know you. You are a boy with big dreams and a lonley life. Your parents don7t pay much attention to you. 

Yet, you achieve and hope for their best. 

I admire you Lee Taemin. 

Stay healthy. Always smile. It will keep me happy. 

 

I love you. 

Lee Jinki. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN how was that? sad? 

please support my other fic- FAKE FIANCE 

 

comments and subbies are loved. 

WHAT SHOULD I WRITE NEXT?

 

MINKEY or ONEW AND OC STORY 

 

love ya lots 

xoxo 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATE; I DECDIDED TO MAKE A SEQUEL. :3 SEARCH FOR PUZZLE PIECES 

ONTAE STORY :DD 

 

thanks y'all for da support <3 xoxo