Two: Painful hearts

Opposites

 

"Jinki! 2x2 is four! Are we in elementary school?" Taemin uttered for the nth time as Jinki came over to his side bombarding him with idiot remarks. 

 

"Taemin~! What's a trapezoid?" He giggled. He really enjoyed seeing the younger get flustered and agitated as Jinki came closer to him. 

 

"Jinki-ssi. A trapezoid is a polygon…" His breathing increased as Jinki leaned in. 

"It's onew Taeminnie. Remember?" With a slight of his head, Taemin blushed wildly. Oh what this boy did to him. 

 

"Arasso… Onew…" Taemin coughed twice before professionally twirling his pencil and went back to his algebras. 

 

The math competition had ended quickly. Korea had beater Sweden and Russia in a split second of time. Taemin and Jinki were both excelled problem solvers. They had completed 10 sheets in an hour. 

 

"That was fun huh?" They were walking around in their hotel's zen garden as Japanese calligraphy pointed out directions. 

"I guess…" Taemin smiled. He was walking with this beauty right here and he felt like the luckiest North Korean in the world. 

 

"So, tell me about your country." Jinki plopped down on a modern looking bench that didn't fit the zen feel what so ever. Taemin slowly sat next to him. 

 

"It's a very gloomy place. I live in a house… more like a shack. But life's good. We wake up, work, listen to the leader, worship him and then we can sleep." Taemin stretched his feet and rolled his shoulders. 

 

Jinki wanted to squeal. He wanted to hug the little boy and blow kisses all per that milky skin of his. 

 

"How about your family?" jinki smiled, admiring the boy. 

"I have a lot of siblings. I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters. I'm the eldest. And since I am the eldest, I never asked anything from my father. I was never spoilt. But when I was 12, I asked my dad for a workbook. It was really fun. The multiplications, additions… but soon, the math book got old. Problems were solved over and over again. So for the first time in 14 years, I asked my dad for a new notebook. And he bought me it. I knew then, I was going to be solving a lot of these problems." Taemin smiled at his fingers. He coughed and looked at Jinki. 

 

"Onew, how about you?" He smiled. But jinki said nothing. He pressed his weight down on to Taemin's body and wrapped his arms around him. Both of their hearts were beating fast. As One. 

 

"I am the only child. No one special entered my life. Until… You." Taemin shuddered. A thousand feelings wanted to burst out of him. His heart lifted up as Onew weakly smiled. 

 

Taemin felt Onew's hands graze his chin as he looked up. 

 

"I never felt so in love with you." He sighed once and leaned forward. 

"Onew?" Taemin's accented y voice flew again. 

 

"I can't help it. I'm so-" And right there, Jinki's lips found Taemin's as they moved together. 

Taemin smiled blissfully through the kiss as their hands laced together. 

 

onew's thumb rubbing across his hand. It was a heavenly feeling. 

 

But then, Taemin pulled back. This wasn't right. this wasn't correct. 

 

"Taemin. Why?" Onew's pout made Taemin want to throw his arms around him and shove his face and bury it on his collarbone. 

 

"Onew, we can't." Taemin breathed. "We can't… do this. What if I get attracted to you?" I already am though… 

 

"Onew, remember? When this all ends, I'll have to go back. You'll have to go back. We won't be together forever." Taemin brought onew back to reality. 

 

And reality was screaming at Onew. "He's correct Lee Jinki! In a couple more days, you will be back in the South!" 

 

"And what if I get attached? I can't live like that forever, we'll have to separate you know." Taemin's eyes blurred as a tear fell down his cheek. 

 

"Lee Taemin." Onew pulled Taemin in for a hug. And that hug felt glorious. He felt safe. He felt happy. 

 

"Why don't you come to the South? You know, it's a lot better and-" Jinki breathed as Taemin shot back. 

"Isn't America better than Korea? Then why do you live there?" 

Jinki had no answer. 

 

"Onew, I want to live in my own country. No matter how bad or poor it is, I want to live there." Taemin stated. 

Jinki and Taemin hugged once again. 

 

Tears fell from each other's eyes as they looked up to the stars. 

 

*I wish the time would stop right now and I could be like this forever… with Taemin.* 

 

*I wish, Korean would become one. One, so I can love jinki with my heart.* 

 

Their pain-filled hearts connect for the first time as hand in hand, they walked back to their cabins. 

 

 

Tomorrow, the finals was up for them. 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N 

People~ I missed you! I missed writing! I missed Ontae. 

I was too busy being a loser and watching people on youtube open christmas presents. Like. Literally. 

It's one of my best friend's birthday today! 

We had chocolate cookies dipped in bubblegum icecream. Delicious. We could be chefs. 

Anyways. I'm just really surprised on how much you guys love this story cuz i thot it . puuuurrrdddy badly. 

oh hoho but no! YOU GUYS LOVE It! 

so thanks to all those commenters and subbies. 

 

Take a look at my other stories as weelllll~ 

Gashes- Onewx OCx Jonghyun 
Fake Fiance - Key x OC 

 

Again, Thank you thankyou thankyou~! 

 

xoxo onewlova519